Current body thread

cbt
still better then all you faggots eddition.
>inb4 manlet
6'1 fags
im also rich and handsom.
fuck you guys.

Please don't feed this kid who feels like he needs to post on a ukrainian face painting board about
Muh steroid gains
Can you even wipe your own ass?
No one wants to get as big as you
Only people with body dismorphia more than your own
Get aesthetic you're fucking disgusting
>inb4 HURRR POST BODY
Nah fuck you
Don't forget to Sage the faggot people

xd

Nice delts.
Any tips on progressing after an OHP plateau?

yes we all have this problem friend, switch to push press.
it sounds like cheating but it will help you actually gain more muscle

Anyone else here genuinely not jelly about MasT gains?

I imagine myself in his body and feel way too over the top, feel like he has bout 15-20lbs more muscle on his frame than I'd like there to be.

You were a big guy before you became a fraud, right? When is it reasonable to go up weight when my training goals are to get lean, aesthetic and somewhat strong relative to my bodyweight. Only when I get as lean as I want to be, or is it better to pick a goal weight and shoot for that first and then lose the fat eating at maintenance?

Sound like a manlet

Same i never want to be that bit

tiny hands

Is this real life?

I have 10/10 aesthetics and pull mad bitches

You make one every other day, I think you're suffering from roid delusions
>rich and handsom
You look like the second coming of Elliot Rodger

>fuck you guys
Easy there kiddo

I love Veeky Forums its the easiest place to mine for salt. All the other boards are immunized to this kind of easy salt mining, but shit, right here you can still find adult, human males who have the mindset of a 13 year old girl.

Also guess what op, you have tiny wrists.

Am I finally out of skelly - mode Veeky Forums?

No

bait

You had a few people that mired you to begin with but you ruined it with your bs personality. Pls go.

Your arms look like they are made of marshmallow

I'm genuinely curious as to why you feel the need to come here every other day and talk shit to everyone. We get that you are huge and I'm honestly mirin but why do you constantly seek validation?
>inb4 post body you Dyel you're a hater
Pic related

You have terrible legs

he's just trolling, and he's very good at it

> why do you constantly seek validation

Probably has borderline personality disorder.

But is he though? I enjoy trolling every now and for him to come here and post the same thing repeatedly? I don't see the humor and agree withYou should seek help masT

You look like an Evangelion

>handsome
whahahahah

How much do you weigh masT? What is your bench and squat?

Very curious

I actually completely agree with this

Have you seen his retard gf? There is no way he can handle social situations.

lmao

Does he think he is handsome?
I'd give him a 6.5/10.1 face wise.

Waaay average.

poverty scarce beard, dick sucking lips/10

Lmao he glued a 14 year old's pubes to his chin

hahahah he ugly

>posting in a manlet thread

mirin

Leave him alone he can't help being really really ridiculously good looking

Good stuff but your chest is really far behind the rest of your body

200 pounds
bench 300
squat 250
deadlift 450

thanks, only been lifting 13 months, i agree my chest needs more work but some of the issue is shit flexing

Started last year after recovering from some ailments at 50kg and 178 cm. Dont have before pics but this one is like from a week ago at around 70kg. I've sort of tried to lean bulk while lifting which i really enjoy. A few days ago i went to the gym with my dad who i dont have the best relationship withand he said id look the best at 65kg and that that would be ideal for me.. So since i dont really have friends I'm looking for some advice. Should i cut for a bit and then try to,bulk again or what. I do feel pretty big sometimes but also i love gaining muscle so im not sure how to progress right now.

You just need to hit it harder, do you have pre work out pics? Guessing you're a mesomorph

Reddit pls go

How tall are you war dwarf?

r u a grill

MasT, it's time to fight!
6' 205lbs
365 bench
495 squat
I don't Diddy cause I love my back.

cant tell if london or not

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

I am yes..really fridge mode i guess

>war dwarf
5'5 | 165-170 lbs

That's it? Kys

>adding 15kg to that
wew

Hello masT

Really? You're all puffed up and full of nothing man. That's the problem with roids, you forget how to work hard and think you are strong.

I'm sorry, but if I was as roided up as you I'd be bigger and much stronger.

I'm already much stronger than you. Sad waste of roids.

just lift at maintenance.

>then
please kill yourself

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

>r-roids d-doesnt take any work!!

kill yourself before every fucker in /fraud/ roasts your fat ass

Hey, I know that grills are fairly rare here, but I just challenged masT to mortal combat. Can I have a little love?
Honestly tho, keep it up, we're all gonna make it.

What do you do for back if you don't diddy

You should probably just kill yourself to avoid the embarrassment of getting your ass kicked.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying he should be much stronger. When I was on 250mg /week test my bench was at 405lbsx3, I don't understand how he is so weak.

When you take roids and work hard, amazing things happen. It seems to me that masT spends a lot of time in the gym, bit he doesn't push himself to higher limits.

What's up with your freakishly small forearms?

Damn, that size is still impressive. Mirin.

Lol I'm 205lbs and I was an international wrestler and D1 wrestler. I have also trained in boxing, muay thai and jiujutsu for the past five years. However, my post is meant to be funny not serious.

Why so much hate? Man looks brilliant. I also want to be much bigger but not sure if I want to take roids.

I honestly don't even know who either of you are.

A wide assortment of stuffs, for lower back I just use light weight on machines. I'm terrified of fucking up one day.

dont do it
hobestly it aint worth it if your genetics are this good

Me-->

It's funny because I think i need to do it IF I have good genetics. That's because I want to compete succesfully. If some pro says and explains why I have bad genes I'd never take roids. But if a pro tells me I have wonderflus genes I would take roids immediately.

>A wide assortment of stuffs
Gee thanks for nothing.

What do you mean? That's me currently, the pic, around 70 kg. Not what I was before. Can you explain what you meant..?
Is body recomp real at all? Wouldnt it be a bit pointless to lift at maintenance if i didnt lose fat nor gained muscle? I'm open to facts and advice.

I recommend you to do a lot of research before taking it..

What are you on? Can I suck on your clit for some of the residual roids?

I've done already. And I know it's not as dangerous as people think it is. If you're healthy and aware of your condition it will be fine. If you have some problems already or do it wrong then it's dangerous.

I'm not talking about Mr.Olympia kind of thing. more like Classic/men's physique.

Top kek ugly kunt

Those legs are fucking awful, even by natty standards

masT...urbating to his own pics

What about these?

>still better then all you
but why so insecure though?

Kek manlet

who's tumor is that

182cm.

A lot of things. But you're a boy so what I took i s too weak for you. Basic girly stuff like Winny, and var and stuff. Right now I'm on Tbol and equpoise.
I think you're gonna really like it if you're also thinking of competing! It makes life a bit exciting :^)

>as if you dont post your picture multiple times daily

Manlet please. You act as if you aren't as much of an attention whore as masT. Getting a little tired of seeing your 5'6" frame in every single cbt thread... Take a break

>come here and post the same thing repeatedly

Oh so doing the same thing you do? Got it.

then leave

>im also rich and handsom.

also, illiterate and a fucking lying moron.

So insecure lol

18.2cm

I've literally browsed every cbt thread over the past 3 years. The only guy that posts as much as the tattoo manlet is the andrew raffy manlet who also posted in this thread. I will not leave, I am the king of CBT. I want the reddit newfag manlets to leave. They are the ones trespassing on my shit, not the other way around

curls/10

When I post in a cbt people sometimes ask for fitness advice and I try and help. Tell me one time I've ever posted and said, "hey everyone look at me I'm better than all you faggots" ...here I was thinking this board was about making it then helping others make it. I guess I'm the asshole.

natty?
routine?

Yup im going to shitpost in these threads from now on when having a bad day. Ive been lifti g for four yeara look like shit and i have health problems because im dumb.

I don't look like I even lift lost all of my muscle and im garbage in every way. This thread made me realize that genetics really is everything and everything zyzz says is a lie when you're literally autistic abusive xhildhood 5ft 8 and a 4 inch penis.

Yup this thread is mine now.

Whats the best spot to pin your roids? Do you pin your quads or your glutea?

>I've literally browsed every cbt for the past 3 years
>King of cbt
Pic related