Is there a way to lose weight from my cheeks?

Is there a way to lose weight from my cheeks?

I can see my abs now and my face still looks the fucking same. I have a nice jawline but my cheeks look too full. I can't even smile because they look so retarded.

>inb4 "facial exercises", chewing gum and all that useless garbage
>inb4 no
>inb4 I kill myself

lose weight

kind of the same boat OP

not fat at all but kind of babyface syndrome, which sucks because my jawline is great, only shows when I suck in my cheeks a little

tren

Yeah, its called lose some weight fatty

You sure you don't just have too much water retention from excess sodium or something?

I don't know, what do I do? This is how I've been all my life

If it is water retention, don't eat salty foods for a few days and see if it changes. It's probably not nearly as bad as you think though, I bet you're just psyching yourself out for no reason.

Cheers... Well I can't think of anything salty in particular, I eat the same shit everyday: eggs, bacon, bread, chicken and milk... Should I stop eating any of those things?

yohimbine

Is it anything like this

Not really

Well, normally I wouldn't see a problem; how much milk and bacon do you have per day? If you're drinking something like a gallon of milk, then there's your problem. Part of the reason why I refuse to do GOMAD, actually.

Try smoking crack.

3 slices of bacon and 3 tall glasses (half a gallon) of milk, i don't really like eating so i just get most of my calories and carbs from milk

Well, that's approximately 1398 mg of sodium. That, in combination with salting, other foods, is probably the reason why you might have water retention in your cheeks.

Buccal fat removal surgery mr. Chipmunk

Do you look like the sixth sense guy or the star wars guy?

These are the results
You guys need to understand that not everyone can be aesthetic while natty

why does every guy want the same anorexic feminine jb face now?

less twink and more jarhead

Is that Morrisey

If you have to suck your cheeks in to see your jaw, then you don't have a good jawline.

He looks like he lost a lot of weight overall
U sure it was surgery?

scale back on creatine or try keto.

bump am interest also

İ find that after a cold shower my face becomes very prominent and sexy

It may be because you are sucking on your food with your cheeks when you eat, instead try having a correct swallowing pattern involving the tongue rather than using your potentially hypertrophied cheek muscle. look up doc Mick Mew correct swallowing pattern on google