Can This Ever Be Studied Seriously?

Or is any inquiry fucked because the entire Jewish lobby says you should die if you question the narrative and Catholics will never submit to saying their religion is a complete sham?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/model-scalped-bitten-drained-blood-grisly-murder-article-1.3515076
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html
theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This image is for context of the OP and for the text I don't feel like rewriting. I am not protesting a long forgotten ban.

Mods being faggots again

>it also characterizes a confession as "alleged" for no good reason
Tortures were considered a perfectly fine method to obtain a confession.

Could you relax, and reformulate you question in a way why could understand what the hell doyou mean other than attacking Jews and Catholics?

Any sources not from a churchman?

Sure, but that won't last.

"Did Jews ritually kill Christian children in the Middle Ages? "

A good example of how this can go bad is this: bloodpassover.com . I encourage you to read the whole work, but even just reading how the book changed after intense ("your family will be fucked for eternity") lobbying should redpill you that serious scholarship is basically impossible.

Why should that matter? All primary sources should be skeptically analyzed. Agnostic sources are no different.

Because it makes the sources very biased and unreliable.

>Only piece of evidence for the murder is a source from an enemy of the accused

You don't see the problem here?

No more than any other, bugman. If you are posting here, you should be able to analyze a primary source, and no source is objective, and no an "athiest" source on this isn't inherently better than a "jewish" source.

Accusations of jews doing very faux pas things during an era of heavy religious zealotry and general dislike for jews? Wow, shocker.

>inb4 muh sources are totlly unbiased yu goysh

No, our legal system deals with this same shit daily.

>t.bugman
This isn't even a jew doing pitpul. This is ingrained. Bugmen literally can't treat a subset of historical events (events that may cause jews to look bad) like any other.

Apply this dismissive logic to all of history and World History would truly be covered in a one-year high school course.

>Can't make an argument without resorting to ad hominems

Ok.

>no more than any other
What are even the sources regarding this alleged ritual murder? You clearly don't know how historians analyze their sources. One sources regarding some event is very often not enough. And this murder was not important enough to be recorded by many reliable sources.

Oh, did I hurt a buman's feelings? So sad. Too bad everyone else can read my actual points. There is no fallacy. I gave valid arguments and also called you a name, not to trick people into believing fallacious reasoning, but because that name is accurate.

There are tons. Read up on the case. You are deflecting from the point of the thread, predictably. Read the OP.

Why don't you tell him?

Do you think it would be acceptable to write
>look it up yourself, asshat
in the footnote of a scientific paper where a source is supposed to be?

>there are tons
Such as?
>read the OP
I don't see any sources there.

>There are so many sources you goysh
>Lol wut? literally noone ever lied about people they hate in court cases

It is off topic. Read the OP. This isn't at all what this thread is about.

Coincidentally, this really is pitpul now. I will call it out. No one should seriously respond to either of you. We aren't debating to a 100% conclusion an isolated incident on an imageboard because that is, of course, impossible. You want sources just so you can copy and paste pre-written responses that serve not to educate but to obfuscate. This is the point of the OP. Readers read the OP. Notice the patterns.

These interlocutors really demand I prove BEYOND A REASON OF DOUBT that ALL THE JEWS EXECUTED TOOK PART IN THE KILLING! Trust me, this is where this was heading. This is a slow enough board where an idiot might engage. They don't want an honest inquiry. They want you to state a source and then they have pre-planned shit to throw at it, and then they will call you an anti-semite if you don't believe their shit.

The trick is to call them out. To let them do their pitpul bullshit on someone else. Watch. If not in this thread, you will see this EXACT pattern in real life. Be an observer. Never engage, but always inform.

I should thank you because you will prove the OP point, if not in this thread, then in others, but I truly wanted to discuss the difficulties of researching these specific historical phenomena.

OP here, read the actual OP, notice no one wants to talk about it.

Autism.

>Everyone calling OP on his bullshit
>READ THE OP OMG!!!!1

>THEY literally demand EVIDENCE
>You only want "sources"™ so you can dispute them

>Notice muh patterns
>Keep aksing quections!!!

>Autism
This is pure hatred of people who are better than you. No, I don't have autism, I am quite verbally and emotionally adept, but I love many people who do. Fuck you.

Take care friend, these discussions aren't for you.

>it's impossible to reach a 100% conclusion on this isolated incident
>I won't try to prove that there were widespread jewish ritual murders
Does this thread have a point then? You claim absolutely nothing.

>I prove BEYOND A REASON OF DOUBT that ALL THE JEWS EXECUTED TOOK PART IN THE KILLING!
>They don't want an honest inquiry

What did he mean by this?????

Read what you just wrote.

No, other people read what this bullshit "artist" just wrote.

My counterargument is literally your argument.

This Keep going.

I'm not making a counterargument. I'm asking you what you to clearly state what you want to talk about because this is getting terribly confusing.

Then you should get off this site. More than likely, you saw your rhetorical error, so I repeat that others read your "thoughts" and ask themselves why anyone would make them.

Nigger just get to the point already and stop wasting my time.

Bullshit artists will falsely claim a Reasonable Doubt standard of evidence, and then on top of that throw 100 logical fallacies your way. If History used the Reasonable Doubt standard, literally most things couldn't be studied, at all.

So, specifically we can't study "Jewish Ritual Murder of Christian Children" because, somehow, this and other related issues to Jews need a standard of evidence absurdly higher than all other historical inquiries. Literally. Burn all thoughts on Ancient Rome. Burn them! We have to use a Reasonable Doubt standard now!

That is somehow HISTORY works because if not Jews killed Christian kids for their blood, and we can't have that be in the textbooks.

I just want A STANDARD OF EVIDENCE. No cherry picking. Not how it is in this thread.

If I wanted to write about the assassination of Julius Cesar, HOW THE FUCK WOULD I BE ABLE TO DO THAT UNDER THE STANDARD OF EVIDENCE JEWS AND BUGMEN DEMAND WE APPLY TO JEWISH MURDERS OF CHRISTIAN CHILDREN?

Caps intentional. Some people don't read.

later haters

Da joos is a good boi, they dindu nuffin

I somehow doubt that discrepancy in standard. Do you believe in witches in Salem? Because the case is very similar to this one, in that the accusations could very well be the result of animosity between villagers or mass hysteria, similar to how that could be the case here. As for a standard of evidence, the portrayal of plenty Roman emperors is doubted due to the influence of slander and a lack of reliable sources. I'm sorry, but I don't really see a discrepancy in standard.

Also, please start writing like a normal person. Your style is annoying.

Reminder that jewish ritual murder has 2000+ year history among every culture theyve interacted with and continues to this day.
Modern jewish ritual murder:
nydailynews.com/news/crime/model-scalped-bitten-drained-blood-grisly-murder-article-1.3515076
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html
theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs