First ever cut, should I fall for the Ephedrine meme?

First ever cut, should I fall for the Ephedrine meme?

It seems kind of pricy

$5 seems to only get you like 400mg. How effective is this shit and would it really make that much of a difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.priceplow.com/ephedra
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy bronkaid instead. it won't make you lose more weight, it's just an appetite suppressant/stimulant.

What's the point if I can buy ephedrine legally in Canada

it's a lot cheaper than $5 for 400mg?

What does this shit even do, is it like caffeine or something?

What would bronkaid do that's so beneficial?

i just told you what it does.

it's a stimulant and an appetite suppressant. it makes you not hungry and makes you want to do shit.

it's a good cutting aid, and a good preworkout, but it isn't going to melt fat off of you. there is some evidence it slightly raises your bmr and increases the rate of lipolysis but imo it's just not enough to make any substantial difference in weight loss.

Is it? Probably canadian prices tho, $5 for 400mg is hella cheap plus it doesn't have all the other bullshit bronkaid has in it I'm guessing

>but it isn't going to melt fat off of you

Is there evidence of a pretty significant amount of metabolism increase when paired with caffeine?

It's no clenbuterol or DNP but it seems to be shown to be quite effective

>Is there evidence of a pretty significant amount of metabolism increase when paired with caffeine?

5%. i wouldn't "rely" on it. i use 25mg ephedrine/200mg caffeine as a preworkout though.

imo the best aspect of ephedrine compared to other stimulants is that it doesn't seem to lose it's efficacy. i've never felt the need to go up from 25mg and i've been using it on and off for years.

guess i'll give it a shot.

Isn't 25mg kind of low though? I thought people were taking like 80mg/600mg caff like in that one infographic posted all the time

>I thought people were taking like 80mg/600mg caff

the typical e/c stack is 25/200. 80/600 will make you sick, give you palpitations, and might even land you in the ER. 600mg caffeine at one time is enough to make you feel like shit. are you sure you read it right?

I do 25/400 3 times a week

ok ill do that then

What caffeine memes should I buy? Any? Does brand even matter or should i buy whatever chink shit my local store has for the lowest price?

>What caffeine memes should I buy? Any? Does brand even matter or should i buy whatever chink shit my local store has for the lowest price?

whatever is cheapest. walmart sells 90ct 200mg nodoz for like $2.50 so i just buy that.

If you're like me it might make you incredibly constipated. Drink lots of water and take a fiber supplement

Funny I find this thread just a little after I started some research.

What do you think about Lipodrene, it's Ephra minus the banned alkaloids and some other jazz.

blog.priceplow.com/ephedra
These guys did a nice story over a lot of the fuss but I was wondering what Veeky Forums thought since I'm not deep into supps and I haven't ever had a pre-workout but I'd like to soon.

>the typical e/c stack DOSE is 25/200
fify
And people work up to three doses/day. Actually, ideal is 20/200, but 5mg either way isn't too significant.

What's the deal with caffeine anhydrous? Memery?

>Not doing a a shot of crystal
Shig

>it's a lot cheaper than $5 for 400mg
Really? Where? I just bought a box of 60 Primatine tabs each containing 12.5mg of E HCl for $12 in LA. Works out to about $6.40/400mg of E. Plus, I'd rather take pure E HCl from Canada and not have to ingest the guaifenesin present in Primatine or Bronkaid.

p-pls respond

>what is internet

>buy medication which is not only containing ephedrine to save a few cents

Found the med addicted American

>>what is internet

I know and I did some research but Veeky Forums is a lot of people interested in fitness and there is a high possibility people have seen different info or had different experiences that ties in with this shit that is relevant.

I've made threads before about shit I didn't even know what it'd be called or how to research it and other anons knew about it and gave advice

How about you shut the FUCK up.
5$ for 50 tablets of ephedrine
''hur dur that comes down to 10 cents a pill! you're getting robbed user! 10 cents a pill is too much! Your ephedrine consumption is gonna cost ''

Rope yourself my man and take your fucking trip while you're at it

Bump for interest

you really need to relax user

>not falling for the adderall meme

Will ephedrine give a decent stimulatory effect? How much similar is it to adderall

I've only taken it paired with caffeine as an EC stack and the combo is pleasant and peppy. Definitely more so than just caffeine.

Never taken adderal, but I hear it is similar to Modafinil, and that is a more mental focus and grindy, although I did have a cup of coffee with it.

makes me sweat more than adds and doesn't last as long as them unless I chewed the adds in which case they are quite similar timeline but adds are better for quick thought and ephedrine (bronkaid in my case) is better for working out

and always combine either with caffeine to potentiate

I don't even know how the fuck you guys do this shit. I only have a small sugarfree red bull before training. If I have anything more than that my heart races out of control, I feel sick and think about calling an ambulance. Fucking hate stimulants.

Maximum dose in Canada is ephedrine is 8mg per tab. Please go away again.

>maximum dose
Kind of like the FDA maximum dose of potassium is 99mg? WhyIoughtta.jpg
Of all the questionable things that guy has said itt, that isn't one of them. Kaizen E HCl comes in pouches of 50 8mg pills = 400mg.

Fuck I miss the good ol days when you could buy that shit in any corner store. I used to have quite the Hydroxycut habit.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

would also like to know

Heads up, stimdick is real and will kill yoyr pussy game if you're getting any right now. It wears off, but fug my man, can't even jack off when I'm dying for release.

Don't bother. Go the natty way. Once you cycle off you will have trouble keeping your habits and may relapse like I did. And you might get stretch marks.

This is why you go a little bit underweight so you have a safety buffer when you cycle off

I was on an EC stack for a month and it didn't suppress my appetite at all. I was taking 24mg eph and 200mg caffeine 3x day. It was Kaizen ephedrine hcl as well, so it was obviously legit.

Sorry senpai. Maybe you're resistant to that effect. I'm resistant to the energizing effect of it, can easily take a nap after EC

>only other ingredient is an expectorant

Oh shit, you mean I'm getting clearer airways along with my lack of appetite? How AWWWFULLLLL

How about you FUCKWITS Google something for once, you fucking imbeciles.

THIS SHIT IS EASILY FIGURED OUT ON YOUR OWN.
IN 5 MINUTES.
WITHOUT POSTING SHIT ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD.
THEN FUCKING _WAIT_ FOR A REPLY.

ARE YOU DAFT??

to the point; ephedra, ephedra extract, ephederindino, epherpepperoni - whatever you can find is bullshit, does nothing.

You. Need. EPHEDRINE HCL. >>>ONLY

Some people like the unique conversation you can get here while getting their questions answered. Sometimes a unique tip comes out of it too

unique conversation of people asking retarded questions

top quality stuff m80

Never said it was top quality.
Its like junk food, ye? Tasty but not good