What's Veeky Forums's thought on body hair?

What's Veeky Forums's thought on body hair?

Are there certain muscle/fat levels where it's better than others?

I think body hair, especially chest hair, is pretty attractive on men, so if you got it then rep it. But if if you only have a trail or some wispy hairs around your nipples and sternum, just wax it off. It's an all or nothing kind of thing.

As a hairy man, I can say that having lots of bodyhair is impractical as fuck. It collects so much moisture that drying yourself after a shower is a chore.

I also sweat about twice as much as the average joe for some strange fucking reason. About once a month I shave my back and trim my pubes, stomach, chest and pits just to make life a little bit easier.

only body hair you should ever trim is from the neck up and around your penis. everything else should be left natural from the day you first can grow some to your grave. it's not that just you avoid coming off like a faggot but it genuinely looks more attractive

What if you're unfortunate enough to have babyface+chesthair?

Women like my bodyhair because they don't feel like they're fucking a 12 year old. Also in terms of aesthetics I don't give a shit. If you're jacked enough it will look good either way.

DU HAST

Zyzz shaved his body hair, so what are you trying to say m8?

>What's Veeky Forums's thought on body hair?
It's hair that grows on your body... If you're a man, you're likely to have some. Yes, I am a creative thinker.

>Are there certain muscle/fat levels where it's better than others?
Better? That's completely subjective. Do you like the look of body hair or don't you? If what you're really asking is does Till Lindemann look badass, then the answer is yes. Henry Cavill has a jacked hairy physique for his Superman performance. There's countless others.

To answer your question-

No.

An athletic physique shines through, hair or no. Is it as aerodynamic as a hairless body, though? Barely any difference. Cyclists might shave their leg hairs to save mere seconds off their times. Burly men might keep their hair to stay burly. Who cares.

im a fucking ape. i have to shave back, shoulders and upper arm and at least trim the rest otherwise i feel disgusting

What about your armpits? Don't want to attract skunks with your smell, right?

If you have so much hair that they hide your muscles, trim them down.

I'd prefer deodorant to shaving my armpits.

If you have body hair it hides your muscle definition. but if you want husbando mode you can go with it. the best is shaven body hair just like the son of zeus zyzz bruh

Do you braid your armpit hair? That shit can really get long you know. You're either 15 or a disgusting fatass if you let your armpit hair grow out.

>using deodorant
It's like you WANT the xenoestrogenic compounds in that shit to kill your gains and your test

Facial and body hair are pig disgusting. It's more of a 3rd world problem

>yes those filthy third worlders with high testosterone, who would want such a barbaric disgusting sign of masculinity?

You do realise it doesn't just keep growing endlessly, right? You have been able to grow armpit hair for long enough to know that, right?
I swear it's always low test fags saying this shit. If your test levels are low enough that using deodorant will kill your gains, you were never going to make it in the first place.

>I swear it's always low test fags saying this shit. If your test levels are low enough that using deodorant will kill your gains, you were never going to make it in the first place.
>implying that there aren't numerous environmental factors which when combined can fuck up your endocrine system
Keep on believing what you hear. I bet you cook with and drink tapwater, don't you?

if you dont have body hair ur a fucking faggot

end of

Have you ever seen a global leader that wasn't the leader of some 3rd world country or terrorist organization that had facial hair let alone body. Back in the day it was acceptable because shaving was work but now you don't have an excuse

Alphas are clean cut and the hairy lil apes follow them

You know, I was actually going to make a joke about how you're probably one of those tinfoil-hatters that tell everyone not to drink tap water, but I thought that would just be swinging too low. You really are that retarded.

Is this the natty limit?

>The nu-male cucks leading western civilisation down the path of cuckoldry via unchecked immigration and feminisation of the male populace don't have beards
>Therefore I shouldn't have a beard!

>leaders of Western civilization
>alpha
WEW. It doesn't have to be a full beard, could just be mustache or something.

>Don't want to attract skunks with your smell, right?
Your musk is/should be attractive to whomever finds you attractive. One user on here in a deodorant thread said he partly married his wife because of how amazing she smells and it's fact that woman and gays respond to man-musk in a similar way as each other.

Realistically speaking we shouldn't be using deodorant to hide something that entices sexual reactions, etc.

>Your musk is/should be attractive to whomever finds you attractive.
This, I've had a few exes comment on how nice I smelled after a day of work when I forgot to wear deodorant.

>If your test levels are low enough that using deodorant will kill your gains, you were never going to make it in the first place.
Again, to my other point, people can literally smell the high test on males.

It's what some men make others weak in the knees from their musk and the smell of other men turns them off.

I remember there was a news report about two girls who interviewed Brad Pitt and they were sperging out about how nice he smelled. They even asked what cologne he was wearing and were told "I'm not".

Only gay men and lazy guys defend body hair.

Want to fuck a shaved girl? Get rid of your body hair.

Girls or boys?

I walked past a guy once, mouth dropped when I saw him (I even said out loud "Fuck") and, as I walked past him, smelled his musk and my knees buckled.

I would have given anything to get my nose right up in there and sniff.

I have lower back hair, whats the best way to get rid of it?

Suicide.

>closet homosexsual detected

most girls would consider you a fag if you shave anything besides your balls

Maybe if you're a fucking cuck. Real men have hairy chests and don't shave for nobody.

12 year old girls aren't woman.

Are you saying Zyzz was the epitome of a manly alpha male??Get your head checked.

Females f.a.m.

I trim my chest hair because it's rather thick and looks unaesthetic. it actually looks better slightly shorter. I get the masculine look of it while looking slightly more aesthetic

GUYS IM SMELLING MY OWN MUSK AND I SMELL TERRIBLE

WHO /MUSKLET/ HERE?

tbf to this retard, tap water depends on the area. Maybe he is a poor poo in loo, so drinking it will kill him.

It is truly hell user

Only Muslims, jews, and Mormons support facial hair as a sign of masculinity

Makes you think

>three very successful religious groups
Also that's 100% bullshit that only they support facial hair

I smell fucking amazing.

I've ever stopped wearing deodorant.

Haven't had a shower today and I smell nice and musky. Might get me a gayboy over to sniff my pits. Them buggers like that.

Guys can have arm pit hairs but don't let it grow like a weed... trim that shit it's gross

>Mormons

I do bare clippers on face, down to about 2 days' growth. Body gets 1/4" guard. Back, sack and crack get Mangroomered. Surprisingly smooth.