>ARK ready to rise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrBj3u5dPgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ARK will moon thats for sure.

DELUDED

stay poor, don't fall for the memes

DELUDED ARKIES

Ark's funny, the fudders make more OC than the fanboys.

>implying the FUDders aren't the fanboys.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

>subtly asking for more Kimpossible

About time too
ARK Best coin of my lyf

It is time brothers

POTTERING STUTHEADS

I've seen this before...
No I mean really I have seen exactly the same post. I shouldn't be surprised, I guess...

It's called copypasta, brohammer.

It's called a "copypizza" buddy

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Ark. The tech is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical smart-bridging most of the jokes will go over a typical bagholder’s head. There’s also Team Ark's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into its marketing- this personal philosophy draws heavily from Satoshi literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these coins, to realise that they’re not just revolutionary- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Ark truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Ark’s existential catchphrase “Point. Click. Blockchain," which itself is a cryptic reference to Vitalik's Russian aspie tweets. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ark’s genius unfolds itself on their pump and dump discords. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Ark tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 delegate payouts of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel, bagholders.

Thanks I knew I was missing out on something!

Don't buy Ark.

Yep, now Veeky Forums got a bit clearer for me. Was wondering if I was talking with some kind of weird internet chatbot... AGAIN.

BAKA senpai

They're coming m8. Enjoy this while it lasts.

We pissing our pants yet, Arkies? Gonna be peepee pants city in here when your worthless, two bit cocktease of a coin falls below $2. I know, I know. It's not really fair, is it? You clit sucking cucks actually believed the hype from that pothead developer team. Half of you fucking fucks still wake up in a cold sweat, refuse to look at your Blockfolios, and mumble the usual dogshit into the night. "This...This is fine." "Smart bridge!" "A timely correction, that's all!" "Literally the new Ethereum." It's okay, Arkies. You don't have to be retarded AND delusional. Just take your losses like a champ, sell, and start over. There are a million other coins to choose from, and maybe next time you'll hit the jackpot. Just fucking sell now. You're embarrassing us both the longer you sit on this shit, waiting for a moon, believing in smart bridge fairy tales. Take it in the shorts now, or on your knees by Christmas, when this literal fucking downiecoin bottoms out at ten Bitbeans. Don't make me make Lucille knock some fucking sense into your outhouse skulls, please.

Why do fucking people care about whales anyway? In the long game this will rise, one would be a retard not to see that. If people only think 2 days ahead and want to be rich, then yeah, you have a problem with swings and FUD.

I bought 20k ARK at 0.25$, hold it for 5 months and sold for 3$. I only checked the price like once a week and didnt fucking care at all. Guess what, it made me nice money out of thin air for just waiting and doing absolutely nothing. That is how you do it in alts, not with your shitty alt trading. No, I dont hold any ARK atm.

god damn it i really want to become an arkie now

Hoopy shloopy poopy trees. Wee wee in my bunghole please! I has a catchy tune for you, I wanna play with your poo poo!!

like it
needs to be more informational tho
I see no mention of deployables or external data sources

ARK seems promising but if feel like they need to focus what they aim to do with the coin.
The website gives good indication of what a great coin it could be, the problem being if it can get the uptake and doesn't become a failed coin.

Hama llama ding, who flung poo to the ping? Ebby sharted on my face, I accept beef stew with grace!!

Beaver penis like it rough, even rub it with some scruff. Silly scat whore dons the muff, wipes the poo poo with your cuff!!

is this what you arkies do in these threads?

What if danger mouse he comes, to your doorstep with the runs? Expel the mattress with a splat, lest you all be full of shat!!

Would you like a hersheys kiss? Would it bring eternal bliss? Well you may just get your wish! Come and tongue my brown starfish!!

Drops and plops and flops galore. All the poopy's on the floor. Someone tell the lady May, she must scrub her ass today!

What if corn it does not pop? What if turd it does not drop? Take your finger from the bowl, place it in your tight butt hole!

In the poop hole you must go, slide your mushroom to and fro. When you feel about to boof, clench cheeks tightly for an oof!

Scudgy hot dogs are no fun, scrape the scattage with a bun. Once it's clean and soft and pure.... RAM IT RIGHT BACK IN HER FUCKING PISS FLAPS.

What the fuck even is this thread....??

lol GREATNESS

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitc? I'll have you know the conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. I have a degree in stock markets and I'm the top crypto walrus on bittrex. Your coin is nothing to be but another pumped dump. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. You think you can get away with saying it will moon? Think again fucker. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. Your coin is fucking dead, ARKies. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. I will move my entire wallet to bittrex and use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the continent you little shit. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever shilling was about to bring down up you, ARKies mabye you would have held your fucking tongue. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie. You're fucking dead, ARKies.

big fucking update coming end of the month + additional exchanges. word on the stleet say

youtube.com/watch?v=qrBj3u5dPgM

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the magnificent visionaries that run this movement.

Price has already risen 10%. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the FOMO will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to buy more, with the whales making massive market buys.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated ECSTASY will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent crypto laughing hysterycally while refreshing bittrex.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest buy-in in history will ensue. The upgraded Nodes will begin to go into overdrive, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be filing in their resignation papers, forging ahead with their massive stacks inside their wallets, unwilling to move it to bittrex to sell a single non-forged ARK unnecessarily.

The price WILL skyrocket at this point over $20, and most probably reach top three ICO levels.

From that day forward the ecstatic Arkie formerly-wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin knowing it had fundamentals will go back to their massive estates, with more money in their current accounts than they could ever use, to be made leaders by the next wave of ARKies arriving to beg for their gibs.

Ecstatic ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with passive income, no worries, and no worldly desires.

I warned you noARKies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a no-ARKie.