Is etherdelta being really shit for you guys too atm?

is etherdelta being really shit for you guys too atm?

i'm taking a day off

Yep, I've had .5eth stuck in a transaction for 45m.

Yea it keeps saying my shit token wallet isn't a valid wallet. I need the Eth from it

why the fuck does the "minutes ago" keep changing? it changes ... i swear to god... fucking 3 times before the shit finally cancels or gives up

LDAR

>LDAR
i need to get myself a lightweight laptop so I can actually do this

Always check pending ehtereum transactions. If there's a lot (4k+) that would explain the delay. ED has said the situatiion wll improve with the fork on the 17th as blocktime will be reduced to 15 seconds,s o the trading page will update every 15 seconds.

yep.
deposit/buy/sell ... all is getting stuck..... and eventually leads to error for me.
worst thing about delta is that all failed transactions takes away money.

been waiting almost 3 hours for my deposit to go through.

yeah its slow af right now.

They blame the ETH network congestion for it... but actually the backlog isn't even that much. And other Ethereum services are doing just fine... I think their shit code is just absolutely not suitable for the recent volume increase they see.
Anyways, set your gas to 20+ and bring a bit of patience and you might be fine

20+ is more than 1.6+$ per "buy" from orderbook click. even if it will be failed.
platform is really "unusable" now.

tried to deposit huge amount of money

1.5 hours later...nothing

coldsweat.png

Everything is taking ages to load.

yea there is a work around though,

The problem primarily is because of metamask for me. All i had to do was write down the 12 word pass phrase and uninstall reinstall and re do the transaction with over 21 gwei.

if you are going to do this be sure to write down all 12 words, I almost fucked myself because initially I wrote 11 words and remembered the 12th.

i'm waiting for withdrawal of eth for 50 minutes.
it fucking awful

congratulations! i seen your thread yesterday

I can't trust Metamask.
>Keeps saying my password is incorrect even after multiple resets
>Didn't let me make transactions on Etherdelta the other day
I disabled the extension, doesn't seem worth the hassle when I don't click Veeky Forums links anyway.

TWO HOURS NOW

>I disabled the extension, doesn't seem worth the hassle when I don't click Veeky Forums links anyway.

use different browsers for trading and for browsing. better if it will be on different engine.

or you can also export the private keys and be able to access your funds with any other eth wallet

Agreed, definitely unusable for trading. But it is still our only hope to get into ICOs we missed before binance. So for a single tx of a few $k it does the job for me

well.... true.
but honestly i lost so much on so many failed transactions that i got "kms" thoughts.

i was not prepared to such losses cause of deposits and pressing "buy".

its feels like some kind of... game of dices....
or betting on horse racing....
not as trading on normal exchange.

it's shit every day

Disable MetaMask and import your Private Key/Public Adress in the EtherDelta settings on Chrome's Incognito Mode.

Set Gas Price 18-21

You are welcome.

surely there is a better place than this absolute piece of shit to get shticoins early. I want to believe.

fucking hell ive got 5eth stuck on etherdelta for over 12 hours now.

>implying AD isn't shit at every moment.

Well, normally i dont have to wait several days for my pending withdrawal.

this is the normie filter we need :) So stop talking shit about it. It takes time - that's all . It's the ethereum cryptochain that's slow atm. Maybe with the future updates things will be better.
Just deal with it.

Same here dude

>pay $1 fee per tx
>blazing fast
Stop being poor.

That one dollar could be a thousand on ED....

this....etherdelta made me so much fucking money, it's not even funny.

>need to be tech savvy to get this to work, and even then it can be a bitch
>slow as shit at certain times, making it almost unusable
>every click you make on there is like $1, so it makes the poorfags squeal.

it's so fucking easy once you figured everything out though...link that shit to metamask, you're done in 5 minutes tops.