Manlets, why do they even try?

Manlets, why do they even try?

I hope you are referring to the photografer.

>yfw the mountain is 27 years old.

Steroids, everybody.

Fucking manlets never learning

What the fuck? The mutant priest guy is like 7'. How fucking tall is the other guy?

>6'5
>haven't been training from child
>don't want to do steroids
>tfw I'll never be mountain that rides mode

Kek, look at the hoverhand on the mountain, what a beta

How fucking tall is the dude on the bottom left?

iktf breh

That's not all, go find a picture of him from when he was a basketball player (about ~19/20)

Martyn Ford - 6ft 8in
Olivier Richters - 7ft 2in

lol everyone of those tall guys you posted are ugly as all sin, rather have a nice face desu

Keep telling yourself that manlet

because being a manlet is a requirement for good facial aesthetics
>they really are this delusional

Look at this manlet nigga cowering before the glorious Chinese dragon.

Reminder that the game is rigged and if you're a manlet it's not even worth trying

Can we talk about HEIGHT and growth. Theres no denying half the board is 17-19 years old. How many inches can we grow from this age? Recently ive been fapping alot like wanting to fap 4 times a day, i think i might have a 2nd growth spurt and could possibly shoot up to 6'2.

if you jerk off that much you're deloading all the precious testosterone so your body has to reroute more of it to your balls which means less testosterone for your growth

normally dubs speak truth, but this is incredibly incorrect

Ive seen this comment so many times. His entire arm is resting against her back and it would be uncomfortable to bend his wrist just to wrap his hand around her arm, and weird. His palm and tips of his fingers are both contacting her arm. I know you guys haven't ever taken a photo with a girl in this way, so I hope this helps clear it up.

you sound like a masturbation addict in denial. what's next, alcohol doesn't kill gains?

5.5 feet here (in before kill yourself)

because there's nothing worse then a fat manlet (we look like bouncy balls)

+ there's always those petite girls that tall guys don't want because they'll break their knees if they're with them for too long

>your body has to reroute more of it to your balls
You have absolutely no fucking clue how the human body works, do you?

>7'2
This is how lanklets look with their shirts off. Shit insertions.

ahahahaha, fucking what?

I had no idea until today
wtf
he looks even more retarded now

>but I'm sure he's natty

he actually doesnt look that bad he just needs to lose some body fat