Summer is over, how much mirin did you get?

Summer is over, how much mirin did you get?

Where the fuck is that pic taken? Everyone's on roids there, haha

god damnit just started my cut

a-at least i live in a tropical country, right guys?

looks like an aussie amateur physique competition

Starting Strength convention at Wichita Falls

fake tits dont go well with low bf%

i never went to a public beach/pool so none haha

>aussie
I'm trying to go to the gold coast this january (amerifag). If i'm 6'1 / 175 / 13% will i at least not be completely embarrassed there? I get the impression that most young people are fit as fuck in australia.

I'm sure that there are tons of skinnyfat manlets just like the US, but am curious.

Gold coast there is a high percentage of vanity, much like LA area. Just a tip, further down the coast is better.

bodybuilding culture is larger in aussieland than in america from what ive heard, but its not like you'll see IFBB pros on every street corner

probably lifting for only 8-10 months should be enough to fit right in

Pretty good brah. Cut down to 8% bodyfat for the first time. Walked around shirtless at Festivals and ppl came up to me asking how I did it

>Straya checking in

For sure on average the younger people are generally fitter than the US or bongland, but dont be concerned - we got plenty of fats and normies as well. The Goldie is packed with gym bro-dudes, personally I prefer the northcoast (Check out Mooloolaba) but there's plenty of standard looking dudes and girls there.

The goldie is absolutely mint for slurry sheilas though, root and boot for days if you've got an accent

Yeah, i've heard that it's more chill as you head south. Any places i should def check out or avoid? I'm going with my fiancée, so woupd be cool to take her to some non touristy places in the area.

Yeah, good point. Every time i do a beach vacation here in the states, it always blows me away how many people are skinnyfat or have dadbods.

I'd guess that less than 10% even look like they exercise regularly. A smaller subset looks like they even lift -____-

I would hit a 16 week cycle so you arrive shredded. At least 10% bf. You gonna get funny looks if you not high test, and worst case you won't be allowed on the beach.

Do australian girls really like american accents? I thought the rest of the world hated us

Oh look it's the all Aussies are jacked maymay
Might as well get a quick check:

>1 in 4 children are overweight (25%) and 2 in 3 adults are overweight (63%)

>W-we are all sick cunts mate
>T-totally just bulking mate

Couple hours south of sydney. Couple of hidden gems I'll let you find

>dem fake tetas

Just don't be boisterous and obnoxious and you'll be loved, and don't get pissy when you get teased for being american, it's just banter

I don't even hate fake tits but these female bodybuilders look so fucking retarded when there's no real boob anywhere for the silicon pouch to blend in. It's like somebody taped a stress ball to their chest.

it just won't do as much for you as other accents might, but it's no disadvantage.

>didnt go outside

some male friends were telling me ive gotten fat, some that my arms are freaking huge, girls still dont care. one guy wanted to fight me at a party

I got a GF.

Best mire you can get

kek

None. Spent my summer in gym and home living in the middle of nowhere

>finished cut ~185lbs 8% bodyfat
>uploaded sick pic on instagram
>all kinds of mires all summer
>high school meet up after 1 year, yesterday
>went with a tank because why the fuck not
>all the grills talk the whole night about how ripped and big I am
>one girl literally screams over the table: "When I first saw that pic I was like oh my god look at this guy holy shit"
>later into the nigh 8/10 girl talks to a guy and points at my arm saying "look at that fucking arm, just fucking look at it, it's so big" and then comes to squeeze my arm
>I put my hand in the pocket to take my phone out to check the time
>accidently squeeze all the spaghetti in my pocket and spill them all over the place
>about to cry
>went out for a smoke

i'm sad for her tits

What? Most guys have gfs and don't ever lift, how is that better than a mire?

Not much. Naked bike ride is soon so maybe I'll get some then

None

Actually my good sir, we have about 3 weeks left of summer. We're just hitting the good part where all the chilluns and millennium slackers go back to skull.

are they implants or not?

who /southern hemisphere/ here?

spring time lads, got a month or two at most until it's hot as fuck and girls will be asking you to take your shirt off at the beach

>tfw going to be ripped (by normie standards) for the first time in my life after being a fat fuck

most likely. implants don't usually go well with very low bf%