Ethereum broke the rising wedge

breakout to 340+ by tomorrow, screenshot thjis

why tho

you mean that little part where the wick is above the green line you doodled? and that's why it's going to increase 40 dollarydoos? you're joking.

just listen to me and make free money off my technical analysis

at least wait for the fucking candle to close before you predict a breakout while applying ta to an almost 100% fundamental driven market.

okay your loss, $317 at the time of this writing on gdax

price is already $334 in 3 major korean exchanges, volume is high. rather let u guys know early to get in at a good time

do you realize how much a percentage increase that is? it's nothing to call your rabbi about.

dude people are dumping btc into eth before diving into alts. i remember my first day of crytpo.

Don't worry OP I know why.

ETH is going to $400 again very, very soon.

icos are dumping eth as fast as they can on the way up

even if it does, you're still way down keeping your money in ETH instead of BTC. time to jump ship now before you miss out on even more sweet, sweet bitcoin gains

>"technical analysis"
>not a single oscillator

Not like these even work for cryptos if you did have occilators, momentum indicators or fib levels. Fuck what a fugazi I love it

already got my bitcoin gains at 5650 when it hit a fibonacci level and rejected numerous times. its going to correct/stabilize before making a further push

OMG is also showing strong buy signals on the monthly according to investing.com

I hate eth it has hurt me so much

Its a fake out. You're going to be fucking pissed when BTC starts going up and ETH stays sideways or even down.

You shouldve accumulated

Btc is in its 5th wave

how am i pist? i sold btc at 5650 and bought $75k worth of eth at 300 few hours ago and its 324 atm

Nice just bought 75$k

what website is this?

update: hold off buying now, approaching 90 RSI. rebuy around 320-325 on the retrace downwards before 340

nice just remortgaged my house and bought 75$k as well

it went straight to 340 kek

Threadly reminder that you won't see 0.15 ever again
Using cuckbucks is coping

went to 333 on gdax and retraced to 324 right now just as a predicted 15 mins ago. and they say technical analysis doesnt work kekekek. 340 next stop

((()))

> investing.com
> what website is this

You should exit crypto now

GO BACK UP FOR DADDDY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO BACK UP AAAAAAAAHAHAHAH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO BACK UP FOR DAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK THIS SHITTT I WHY DOES IT DROP RIGHT AFTER I BUY FFUCKKKKKF FAFALKDJALKFDUAF

Eagles Beak confirmed

not a chance. this is a last ditch attempt for the whales to profit off this dying coin. this shits about to fall like a rock