Soylent

So I just got in my order of Soylent 2.0. For those that don't know what it is, it's a meal in liquid form that is designed to deliver complete nutriton. I ordered 96 bottles and the plan is to drink 3 a day for the next month. I will post a pic of the complete nutrition in another post, but each bottle is 400kcals. How much weight can I expect to lose at 6' 211lbs if I only consume 3 bottles a day (plus water and black coffee) for a month? Yeah I know 1200kcals is low, but it's only for a month.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehustle.co/soylent-what-happened-when-i-went-30-days-without-food
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>getting ALL your nutrition from a soy based product for a month
Enjoy your gyno

well you will be eating pretty far under maintenance weight if soylent is the only thing you eat. post before and after results. one thing about soylent tho is it will take a bit to get used to but after a week it's pretty ok.

So thats why every male in asia has gyno?

Retard

Gee I dunno OP, why don't you use a weight loss calculator with the information you provided and find out?
Why would you even do this? It's a huge waste of money. You could buy protein powder, milk, and multivitiams and it'd be the same shit.

>all asians get all their nutrition from soy

>You could buy protein powder, milk, and multivitiams and it'd be the same shit.
no

You're right, it'd be even better and cheaper.

I drink soylent for breakfast, and sometimes for lunch- *DO NOT* only consume soylent for all meals.

Although it technically supplies everything you need, your body is going to be incredibly unhappy at a switch over from diverse food to only soylent.

I would even recommend always having at least one meal a day that has fruits/veggies/meats/whatever- there's a lot of bacteria in your gut that needs a diverse diet to keep living.

You really think it would be an issue just for a month? There are plenty of people who are "full" soylent and some that have done it for over a year.

Seriously, don't do it. The first month is the hardest for your body to adjust over fully- in fact it even recommends only replacing one meal a day initially.

Also, I promise you, after drinking soylent for two meals a day you're going to *really* want a hot tasty meal. Don't make soylent into a punishment.

I love soylent, it's fantastic, and a great way to make sure you're not just eating crap. But you're going to ruin it for yourself, and possibly make yourself have a shitty time in the process.

listen to this guy OP.
My friend tried supplementing every meal in his day with soylent and it was not pretty.
Why is it that everyone goes to extremes when trying soylent?

Hmmmm you've given me something to think about. I knew it would be a struggle going full liquid, but I assumed it would be better than those meme "juice cleanses" since this actually has the nutrients to support you so it would be more mental than anything.

>20 g
Holy shit how much are they OP?

Wow, the sodium to potassium ratio on those is really good holy shit. Still a meme though, just eat less and you'll lose weight.

I know that soylent isn't all or nothing, but I figured this was a way I could get back on track with my weightloss. It's super easy to watch my calories and even though I'd be at a deficit, I'd still probably be eating a more balanced diet nutrition wise than I was previously.

I've just gotten lazy lately and been eating like shit and have put on about 10 pounds in the past month or so (I'm down from 275lbs originally). I know its an excuse but my girlfriend is a vegetarian and we live together. It's just gotten hard lately trying to balance out her diet with mine so I've used that as an excuse to go eat bullshit. And with soylent I don't have to think about food and she's free to do her own thing.

go join her for one vegetarian meal a day-?

Dinner can be a really nice time to unwind and eat a hot meal.

$2.83 per bottle. I know its not loaded with protein, but I'm more focused on weight loss than muscle building right now. Protein isn't the end-all be-all

Why would you do such a thing op? Dont you like yourself?

LOL

Most Asian countries use fermented soy which I'm assuming destroys the phytoestrogens

Why not make your own? Then can use whatever protein source you want and target appropriate macros.

Http://Diy.soylent.com

Gotta confuse that bacteria, right babe?

>includes 9g added sugars

y tho

Been done. Everyone says it's the worst. Good luck OP.

thehustle.co/soylent-what-happened-when-i-went-30-days-without-food