Www.etsy.com/shop/wojaks

www.etsy.com/shop/wojaks

Custom wojaks and link plushy [email protected]

Pls guys im in AHHHHHHHHH MODE right now; nobody wants them

(Also for pajeets saying im a scamer cuz no tripcode(cuz ban) ; check last threads email didnt change.)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh i bought material for 20 only 2 want one ahhhhhhhhhhgghhhhhhhhh

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

SOMEONE BUY MY SHIT OR IM HURTING MYSELF AND OTHERS REEEEEEEEE

it's too expensive user; i like the idea but it doesn't really look good also the quality seems off

Might buy a chainlink plushie when it rises

Be strong german bro

Why was your trip banned?

Good idea. Needs improvement, though.

I think the scaling needs work.

LOL that's funny user, Godspeed

>Shipping cost
>AU$31.34

J U S T

captcha: FOSTERS SALIDA

HAHAHAHAHA you used paint to cover the shitty sewing lines

why isnt link cube on etsy..

LMAO
nice photoshop, op

please do one with the BAT ogre omg best seller material

Ill buy when the volatility calms down to busy with intense trading atm

$42 shipped to US. yeah no

>cant pay in crypto

fucking for shame op

$31 buck to ship to aus?

AAAAAH

was gonna buy one...

>www.etsy.com/shop/wojaks
why doesn't this link offer chainlink plushies? I was gonna fucking buy one you jackass, but I'm not emailing you. Put the chainlink one up on etsy and I'll buy it.

with what gains?

lad, €10 shipment to the Netherlands.... You shipping them in a Maybach or something? Can't you find a cheaper alternative?

Guys I bought one with crypto (allegedly IRS, back off), just email him you jackasses. In a few years itll be a good keep sake.

I must say if anything over the past few days the legacy of plushbro has been entertaining...

For all the crypto millionaires we have on this board, you guys seem really dead ass broke, lol

I bought in and you must too. We need physical tokens for the meme magic to work. look at it as an investment

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm going to buy it with USD earned by working. I'm not cashing out one dime from crypto to buy this horseshit some virgin closeted fag put together in his parents basement with hopes of making "big boy money".

jeeeez looks like i hit a soft spot

perhaps you haven't made shit in crypto?

You mustnt advertise yourself
> buy coin x is fine however
Yes
Shipping cost is 15$ sadly

>on Veeky Forums
>not a millionaire off shitcoins

I don't think you understand what's happening here. Bless up faggot.

are you the bead lizard guy?

it says I can get a green one too. What's the face like on the green one?

On work eight now; dont have the pic saved

You can mail me for custom ones

No im not lizard guy

you're poor and therefore i hate you

its a nice effort

desu pretty amateur, keep trying

You're missing out on a lot of business not offering white wojak.

I'll pay 15 euro's for green happy wojak with a pink AAAHHH'ing wojak mask that I can put on him. Mask must have rubber band

our guys gonna get rich. sell 100 = 10,000 CL. = $100 grand

all yall cant keep up w dat business acumen

Love this idea. Multi mood/meme wojaks are a cheap winner OP. I'm waiting on my scumbag employers to finally sort my pay out then I'll be ordering.

Can do that; will buy material for it after work. mail me then i can adjust the shipping cost

I will make lots of green and white wojaks too; so many to choose from so i wait until one requests it; then i know it will actually sell

Would love to buy tonsof material and just make every wojak there is; but im all in sith a measly 4k in chainlink; 100$ in bank account left. Cant afford it.

>writing ob phobe while work

mate if chainlink makes the boys on Veeky Forums rich then the demand for plush links will skyrocket. be patient for a couple of. months at least.

£25 including shipping? Nah mate, would probably spend a fiver

Yeee sucks i know

MODS why do you let this guy keep spamming?

B-BUY MY COINS
>not spam

Leave plushbro alone...pajeets spam shit night and day. At least he's trying to earn btc instead of beg for it.

I prepared a full kickstarter.... only to realise i need a credit card for it.

Then i read about that chargeback stuff... now i dont want to make one.

Some whale wants to have a gigantic wojak?

why have you shopped the first picture on your etsy store?

Well he's trying to make business..on a business board

You planned to create an online business without having a credit card nor not knowing what a chargeback was until now?

It was part of my kickstarter shop

I mean its not tricking anyonethere are other pics

I hear there are people donating 1k then you gotta pay chargeback fees + 5% of those 1kto lickstarter.... and i cant afford that happening

And its Veeky Forums there will be one faggot qho does this

>And its Veeky Forums there will be one faggot qho does this
nah, I think you'll be fine

>www.etsy.com/shop/wojaks

Will these be worth hundreds of thousands one day?

Yes

Also i just sewed a pillow i am a god at this; discoverd my new talent

Agreed. Yo plushbro, I'll hit you up.

This is a creative Idea and the fact you got the balls to attempt to EARN money counts for more than most the clowns on here. Also want I one for my Lambo's dashboard for after I make it.

I see you had some trouble and with credit cards. If I email you with the address provided can I send you ETH or BTC?

I want a plush LINK cube but it looks like it's made of felt and super glue.

It's not made of felt and super glue is it?

Ye hit me up on that mail

No i sewed it myself; exept the logo stuff thats glued on ON THIS ONE - i tried sewing the whole logo itself but thats impossible without a machine that would cost me a couple hundreds and i haveno money to invest

However i tried sewing them on by hand whichlooks good too.

Pump BUYBUYBUY

Nice, just bought 100k Weißwürste

Ughh this is bead lizard user all over again.
When will fucking idiots like OP learn?
>Ideas are the easiest part of a business
>Execution counts, not ideas
>Don't just make a product then complain there's no market DO YOUR HOMEWORK, make sure there is a need, make sure you know what the value proposition is and the positioning of the product or service BEFORE you start selling it.

How the fuck do you idiots not think this through!?

Dear Sir we have manufacturing shop to meet your needs. We have most quality and skilled works at very low price. Please give us your business sir to help you produce desired wojak man product.

Post more pictures of the LINK plushy. I'm interested

Im banned currently so i can only upload low qual cuz data volune on phone

Drop me a mail and i send them to you

Thats also why my id keeps changing

What are they stuffed with?

There is no market for this. This isn't Reddit, we don't want 3D memes, only 2D.

This was cool when it was just OP happy he made money on LINK. Now it's a shill shit-fest of the most awful-looking krap a kraut has ever konfekkkted. Fuck off OP.

Dude, leave plushbro alone. It's still cool and he's just trying to cover for postage costs.

What did he mean by this

First Person to ask!
I tried these 3.
First one was best result; i gues the englisch name is foam?

Wool only makes sense if yiu wanna actually squeeze it harder; so i use it for the wojaks. Wool in it might also make the form shitty over time but im not sure

The right one was what i used to craft the formtiles for repeated use; i filled one which resulted in a heavier sculpture like box

But most have the left one in them.

can you just fuck off faget? getting tired of seeing your bs

fucking german faget, you are a humiliation to your forefathers from reich III

Fuck off Fotzkopf.

what is a filter? Just put "plush" in there

But i do understand your point. 1 thread active seems fine to me however

Pure coke

Eggs.

I'll buy a pink wojak and chainlink, but only if i can buy both on the site

are the tears actual blood?

Cant add chainlink for legal reasons

Would do that for money; i have no diseases ;)))

These will be in museums one day

I like the cube. What is that lock?

Hey tech guys, I have an idea that will make these plushies moon hard. Is there some kind of cryptographical function that OP can use to create some kind of unique identifier for each plush, verifying them as "legit"? Like a hex value, that when applied to a "public key" somehow, returns a valid value?

Obviously I'm retarded but there must be something to my idea..

No, there isn't. You're just retarded.

just sew a public key on it, and give op the penis

this is what walton does with RFIDs and blockchain

>just sew a public key on it
but why, like hwat's the point?

>and give op the penis
I don't like arab boipucci.

I find that hard to believe

The point is to make only OP's LINK's legitimate, so others can't just make their own, thereby making these actually valuable. Even if only to Veeky Forums

Im not arab. *keeps political opinion on arabic persons for himself because sometime in the future those plushies gonna be related with my rl*

I thought about like selling the plushy for 100$ and give a key with 240 LINK on it - then once link reaches 1$ you got a free plushy :D!

>The point is to make only OP's LINK's legitimate, so others can't just make their own
I doubt anyone can fuck up more at 4th grade level art's and crafts, I think OP is safe

>I thought about like selling the plushy for 100$ and give a key with 240 LINK on it - then once link reaches 1$ you got a free plushy
Yes OP just give away something that can potentially be worth xtimes more to sell something for 20$.

>Im not arab.
I know, you're a blond eyed blue haired iranian called Ahmed, it's the most Deutschlandistani thing ever.

Wouldnt even be mad. They are lots of work; others are allowed to do them too; i dont own any rights to them. Thats why i cant list them on etsy aswell

I CLICKED THAT SHIT AND NOW ALL MY LINKS ARE GONE!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well technically you can't really claim copyright or anything on this even if you wanted to OP, but I'm sure people prefer to get it from you rather than some pajeet copycat, but let me ask you this, did it never occur to you that trying to sell your "art" to fucking Veeky Forums on fucking 4chin of all places might not be the best idea? I mean you got niche part of it right, but I think you went overboard with it. Anyway I hope mutti Merkel sends my country some gibs, so I can buy a plushy from Ahmed, until then keep shilling, I do think you deserve at least some recognition for this.

Maybe so. But I still like the idea of turning these plushies into an actual physical cryptocurrency as a goof

Just sent you an email.

Also what's your Rank? How much LINK are you holding?

I could sure go for a fostera salad right now... I hate kids. anybody under 21 is a useless cunt. I want one of these things . I can't do it now user. ketamine etc

how poor are you cunt?! haha. Eurotrash I swear

3999 all in i want to kms for not being able to buy more

Ib since 20 cents