Mr. Olympia aka Drugracing 2016

Who are looking to be top contenders for this years Mr. Olympia? R.Winklaar looks like he's doubled up on whatever was his stack previously.

I just hope we will be able to see big ramy come in conditioned shape

>an unexpected entry in this years Mr Olympia

it's not happening ever, just give up hope

Where does one from germany watch it? Is there a life stream?

>life stream
your mother's pussy i guess

>roelly

lol nah. roelly has great triceps though.

1. Phil Heath
2. Kevin Levrone
3. Dexter Jackson
4 Shawn Rhoden
5. Big Ramy

tbqh i expect levrone to break into the top 6 at least. branch warren was top 6 last year and he looked like fucking garbage.

i can't believe they even let him on stage anymore.

he looks like a caricature of himself

I wish Warren, Martinez and Wolf among others would just fucking leave place for newer talent to compete. I get why they keep going but holy fuck they aint ever gonna win

Shut the fuck up, Víctor Martínez is top 5 this year

yeah you'd figure they'd want to give their bodies a break eventually, but some of those guys stick around forever. at least dexter jackson still looks good.

i haven't really given too much of a shit about the olympia for awhile but levrone's comeback actually has me hyped for it this year.

Not happening man, top 10 sure but that's cuz anything but top5 is a shitfest anyway.

at 50+ years old no less

>tfw you just want to see someone showing up 10x better than ever before and dominating everybody like Ronnie did

>Dallas McCarver shows up with the rest of his body matching his 2015 Olympia calves.

yeah if someone does that it's gonna be him
how old is he, 24 or 25? he's added like 20-30lbs of muscle this year and he's already as strong as Ronnie in ''The Unbelievable'' filmed in 2000
future mr olympia, guaranteed

He's 25 now and it looks like he won his pro card while he was still natty.

That's a genetic talent right there. It'll be fun watching him in 25 years, either still being at the top of his game or being a barely walking cripple.

What's Kai Greene up to?
I like that guy

Winning every single Arnold Classic he can get to.

I follow his instagram and he's the definition of a Genetic Freak.

He's never going to win. His past is too dark.

Will be interesting to see how they're going to keep him out of the competition this year.

idk, i heard something about grapefruits.

I wish Denis the wolf would win someday, he is afterall the only non-manlet out there

Phil Heath still has the best physique of all the contenders

McCarver is at least as tall as Wolf or taller

He looks like if I were to squash a handful of Revels in my hand and open it up, this is what I would see.