How do you guys deal with this?

Well, I recently acquired a mystical creature known as
>a gf.

Now she is in my eyes the most beautiful person I know, but others notice it too, which results in many guys catcalling from passing cars. Or plainly moving too close to us.

This is my first gf and I am new to these feels. I just want to bash everyone's head in if they move to close to her, even in passing. I fantasize kicking their jaws in with my foot.

Thing is, I look regularly, maybe a bit dangerous in the face since Im shaved and pretty fit but not big, just wider than most. Lets say my face and shoulders are alpha like in a lifter. Did a lot of bw all my life and a bit of boxing in the past year.

Should I start beating people who look at her direction?
Or just how do you deal with the violent feels?

I dont know if this is being insecure, but I just feel no one deserves to witness her and people should earn that right, not just ''accidentally'' circle us like fucking wolves.

How do I relax and be comfortable with her being attention grabbing? (she dresses really lady like but apparently no one can resist).

I used to have these feels and really it was insecurity and a bit of being overprotective. People are assholes and will cat call or whatever if a girl is attractive or has a nice ass and titties. At the end of the day as long as she's not giving you a reason to get mad like staring at other guys, she's yours and your the one who is going to be sleeping with her. Just keep lifting because once you get to certain point then no one will want to mess with you.

Already destined to fail cause youre a fucking pleb. Jelousy, insecurity and over defensiveness are extremely unattractive.

Give her space. Keep trying to be a sick cunt, keep lifting and being overall kick ass and she wont look at other guys. You cant force her to want u but being the way u are will eventually fuck u over

stop being an insecure autist, jesus christ

100% chance she breaks up with you down the line because of your insecurity

Thanks peeps, good points.

I guess I am a bit over protective. I grew up with single mom and I just wand my gf to be safe and unbothered by assholes.

shitty boyfriend detected

Analogy. You have a car. It's a nice car. You're proud of your new car. You admire it. Even wipe it with a diaper to keep its shine. You drive your car in public knowing the occasional auto enthusiast will notice and admire. You relish in the attention your car is getting. These admirers would like to take your car for a spin. But never will.
You slowly become irrationally insecure over time. Resenting looks of admiration to your automobile from strangers. No one is allowed to drive my car. Hell, no one is allowed to LOOK at my car lest I kick "their jaws in with my foot".
See how rediculous that escalated? You're insecure and your relationship is destined to fail as she notices your beta insecurities in time.

Kill her and eat her heart to gain her power

then you must use a scalpel or another very sharp blade and carefull open her abdomen so you may access her uterus.

then cut furthere into the uterus and remove all of her eggs BE SURE TO SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

you must then jack off onto all of them, creating tiny little embryos aka people
>inb4 embryos arent people
you can consume them all at once to gain unlimited power or put them on chill to put in your protein shakes and slowly amass strength over time, idc its up to you

this is all women are good for. godspeed, hope you make it

but your car would never get up and drive away by itself to another garage without telling you

You gotta start hitting her and acquire at least one mistress, gotta keep her in constant fear and submission Tbh

yeah you are right man. But I think relationship is cool cuz I learn quickly.

legit

how do I get this #woke

I broke up with a guy once cause he was so insecure about other guys that he just reacted like a child. I was doing a course of a more male oriented interest so I was the only girl in the class. My bf in the time really hated it cause I had friends (all friends with longterm relationships and no interest in me no I in them). He decided to ignore me for a weekend to see if I would beg him on the phone and comfort him. I dropped him about a month after cause for him me being around guys was a problem and for me him being childish about it was becoming a real problem if you work in a male oriented kind of job. So OP get your shit together or she will leave you.

How was he being childish?
Any concrete examples? What was he saying to you?

The post is vague.
Ignoring you was his mistake, I dont think she would cheat because we are inlove, but I just felt hate toward other guys wanting her. I didnt show it as far as I know.
I dont play games like those, with ignoring. That is weak.

And thanks.

heh

You have to mark your territory man.
I was in a similar situation with my new gf. where I would feel a little insecure and needed to show that this grill is mine!
> visiting gf at home
> first time her mum sees me
> gf told me beforehand that mum will not approve of me being her bf. I am older and in the eyes of mum just a stupid meathead because I lift.
> say hello to mum and immediately unzip my pants
> piss all over gf while looking straight into the eyes of her mum
> when finished go over to her and whisper into her ear: she is mine now
> had the most amazing dinner with her parents and nobody questioned my status as the bf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My type of bro. Good on ya son! hahahahah

When I got out of class he was waiting in the hallway for me. In my class there was a guy (Nick) who was 6 years into a relationship with a girl, we never hung out but we sat next to each other in class and chatted sometimes (never outside of class). BF felt ignored by it and wanted to beat the shit out of him because I was talking to this guy and not him, he knew Nick but not as well as I did (only some hello's and bye's).

When I went to say hello to BF he was very short in his answers and ignored me. I didn't know what exactly was going on with him but I found out later another classmate (whom he also knew) had to hold him back cause he wanted to beat Nick up after I left. Normally we would chat online (this was before smartphones existed) but he kept ignoring me and never chatted back. On monday he finally talked and told me he was sad I didn't call him cause he wanted me to ask what was wrong with him and basically give into his tantrum by not telling what was wrong

kill yourself mohammed

>mfw this unreadable rambling and boring shit
Hot damn, I actually believe you're female now

Just to finish up. He was being a total chick about it. If you are really REALLY bothered with something then the response is not to not talk about it but behave agitated/annoyed/insecure.

If your chick is a proper woman then communication can get rid of all that chickflick shit that causes fights.

Personally if you feel a guy was watching her just fuck her harder that night.

Sorry, English is not my main.

Thanks, well he was acting like a shortsighted kid. Better you went on.

I'd never really beat anyone, but I do have the urges.

Not with her friends though, just random dudes.
Her friends are all girls.
And workplace is ok since I am her superior (though we dont work in same place but by our functions I am).

>"all my friends are guys"
absolutely disgusting

>Personally if you feel a guy was watching her just fuck her harder that night.

Thats what I usually do.

Thanks for your input. Yeah she is mature girl, we could prolly talk some shit out. Though this is all my to solve, since she is not flirty at all.

Surprisingly niggers is the problem in both cases

close to zero melanin enriched in my country.

And still they wouldnt propose a threat since I am well endowed.

Abundantly and exceedingly above.

Fuck you Chad

I think those are two different things. Being jealous of gf's male friends is dumb and leads to bad stuff, but as I understand it, OP does not know how, if at all, to react to cat-calling assholes on the street

I've been employing the >tf w no gf strategy for the last 10 years
Now you will drop companionship and sex down to zero, but same goes for jealousy and money spent on her

How would you have reacted if he were in a class full of girls who he was friends with and hung out with without you?

You'd have behaved the same way if not worse and you know it.

Not far from the truth. Take an active interest in other women. Don't have to go fucking around on your girl... Just keep your skills sharp. Flirt with other girls and keep some options open.
It'll make your relationship with your gf way more table and stop you getting clingy.

Hard to do when you have zero interest in other women. No matter if they are bigger boobed or cuter.

Their vibes are off.

Feels good to be happy and at peace for once. Really like I am a new person.

Your advice could work maybe if she was flirty but she is not. I just wanted a quick fix for violent thoughts and how to relax.

I kinda understand it all better, few posters gave some good pointers.
Thanks.

She is not your possession OP, realizing that is part of a healthy relationship. The way you think is psycho and destined to failure.

>Had a GF for 1,5 year.
>She got bored cheated left etc.
>Go on tinder out of boredom and get a bunch of grillz drooling on my dick cause i workout.
>They think i'm a massive player that gets major pussy all the time.
>Get laid a few times.
>I'm actually a beta faggot that still feels kind of empty.

It's an abstract kind of feel.

Are you sure they aren't catcalling you?

Follow key steps to deal with inner rage.

1.Recognize that if you are over-defensive you will lose her. She's interested in you for a reason...chill.

2.Perfect your eye contact, Dat smile, Handshake (the tough but im not over compensating kind), and the casual greeting(used in any combination depending on scenario)

(The kind that says, yea look at ME. She's mine and you wont do/say shit, because your secretly a lil bitch)

3.Be carefull because if you're too aggressive and they might start some shit(which i'm sure you would handle fine) or if you're too soft they'll just roll over you

4.Appreciate your lady because otherwise she will look to everyone else who is.

thanks man, good points, I get what you mean.

I can be pretty fabulous haha

no its called being an alpha male

>spotted the woman

the solution is not wanting a gf

>She is not your possession OP,
lmao

low t cuck detected

Faggotism: the post

hahahaha

guys you are waking the beast, stop it lmao, I need to be calm cool collected.

You're acting like a retard who just saw the Internet for the first time in his life. Shut the fuck up.

Fucking retard the eggs are in the ovaries not be uterus

hahahahaha

here's a (you).

dont let hate kill your innocence and happiness.

SO ANGERY LOOK AT ME!!!! GRRRRR

>recently acquired

this is called infatuation, op live the dream and fall in love but remember we're all looking at one another.

When you start to feel like it's wearing off or you feel like it's not the same I hope you take it and try to "fix it" without admitting it feels different. Also if you start beating the heads in of everyone who looks at her you'll come off as an autistic insecure beta and some dude will see that and swoop in when she gets mad at you for not trusting her or something.

It's one thing to be protective, at least admit to her how you feel or some shit if thats the case and say it's something you're working on but can't help.

>buddies gf at the gym today mirin hard
>I'm not even interested, I don't try and actively cuck people who seem happy in the first place
>makes sure to step in and just talk to her and see whats up

He did it right, I'd be protective also.

I have this fantasy where I impregnate a freshly fertile woman (11) and get a daughter. 11 years later I fuck my daughter and create a son. 13 years later when he's fertile I let him fuck his now 35 year old grandma.
The girl that comes out will be impregnated again by me creating my future wife.
Holy shit I'm rock hard right now, brb going on YouJizz

Teach me senpai

I wouldnt do as him.

Id let you two talk while I squat and contemplate dropping a pl8 on your head.

Thanks for advice.

Its stupid to always hover around your girl. Let her roam free.

I actually act cool enough, I just get the scenarios Id like to resolve to be more peacefuul.

>that fucking picture
>that fucking comment
Now this the shit I started coming on Veeky Forums for

OP you are a massive homosexual. If I knew you I wouldn't fuck your gf, but I'd make you feel like any second she isn't with you, she could be on my dick.

hehehehehe good luck samefaggy.

Id make you feel dread that is like a weight on your chest making you weaker with every breath until you die.

Did you learn that spell in wow you autist ?

hahahaha bring it on nigga, at the end of the day... you know what I mean.

Try to love yourself more.

What is wow bdw?

No I do not, because unlike you, I am not initiated in the dark arts.
Too bad no spell can cure your autism.

>autism this autism that...

Not really insulting t b h.

>dark arts

lmao

Try your best now. Or forever stay silent.

Drop a pl8 on my head, go to jail or be charged with assault. No nice girl wants to be dating a convicted felon, implying I didn't notice you standing away letting me talk to her or walking up trying to pl8 me so to speak.

You sound like a fucking idiot I hope you get cucked

What Thinkpad is that?

Wish I knew your girl OP, just so I could flirt with her and imagine your butthurt/anger

> not insulted by being called an autist
> puts women on a pedestal
Never gonna make it.

Not him but I am attempting this. Haven't talked to a girl romantically in 5 years. Shit is too much work and too painful. Overall it is ok, but I have moments of weakness, especially at night.

>YouJizz
pleb.

Just go out nigga. Find some friends its not so bad out there. There are cool girls to love you but you gotta start loving yourself like I said to the asshole above, love towards self is important.

Make little steps and approach lot of girls you like. Plenty of boring bitches will reject you but thats okay they suck anyways, and are used like cum dumpsters by simpletons.

But by doing it you will feel better for acting not being passive bitch.

And one day you will meet a qt who's weirdness is your type of weirdness and you will hit it off.

Also dont judge appearances. There are some great smart girls looking 10/10 out there, dont cross them off. Women are hard to read from how they look.

THE EDGE IS UNREAL MATE
NEXT YOU'RE GOING TO SAY "TRIPFAG KYS" ELEMAYO

learn their nature, teach yourself to hate the idea of being in arelationship with one

learn how shitty they are further into the relationship

that, is the true way

only dubs could have made this better
i successfully selected all the images with Boats.

Spank her ass, let them know they can look but can't touch

prolly best advice so far.
thanks