Can someone please explain the mentality for doing something like this?

Can someone please explain the mentality for doing something like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OWqz5FMEY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't that a tripfag here

she was posting in a thread calling everyone salty of her progress but was using a name instead of a trip

Leave Cheekie alone you DYEL fuck

>m'lady, I shall protect thine honor on Veeky Forums

Was this the only comeback you had?

who cares what a dumb white knight has to say.

I want to know why a female would become a bodybuilder in the first place. Why do they ruin their bodies?

This is a man

If you lift, why do you lift ? whatever the answer is I guess it's the same for them.

to live up to a standard of masculinity

In other words, I lift because I want to be a well rounded masculine man.

same reason anybody becomes a bodybuilder.

>people mad they will never make as much gains as cheekie

sad tbqh familia

>DYELS jelly because cheeky is bigger than them.
kek

A lot of male bodybuilders become freaky to the point of making them unattractive to the majority too though.

they want to be well rounded masculine women, you should not judge such a choice in the current year

yes and a lot of classic bodybuilders give them hate for it and consider modern bodybuilding a freakshow.

she's not even big. She was on roids and she looks like a hungry skeleton.

>not wanting to fuck cheeckie's overgrown cunt

>I want to know why a female would become a bodybuilder in the first place. Why do they ruin their bodies?
its their choice but most female bb's I know just like majority of the man are compensating for something mostly insecurity.
Anyway who gives a fuck bb's make ZERO money
cheekie probably sucks off older men for money to afford her steroids
leave her be

People have their own goals.
You're a fucking insecure little fuccboi for getting wound up about it and it shows infinitely more about your character than about the woman in the picture's that you're upset about it.

but she looked completely feminine and attractive in the first pic.

In getting muscle, she just emphasized her poor shoulder-to-hip ratio. She even mentioned how she wants to buy fake tits too.

>you dare have an opinion and don't approve of something
>heh, you're just insecure. What do you think about that?

k

>Veeky Forums calling women stupid for saying their physiques aren't attractive and that they don't lift for women's approval

>woman does the same and pursues her fitness goals

>omg guise why doesn't she lift for our aesthetic approval

You idiots DO know she doesn't look like that 24/7, right? It's with a pump and show prep.

Fucking DYELs get off my board and get your asses back to /r9k/ and /pol/.

Yes I mad.

well the second and third pictures are sexy if she knows how to use a strapon. Depends on what you like.

>guy lifts
>goes from being weak and soft (aka feminine) to looking masculine and aesthetic
>whatever his reasons are, at the end of the day, his body radiates greatness and can be universally admired

>woman lifts
>actively lives a disciplined lifestyle to make her body more hard and man-like
>whatever her reasons are, at the end of the day, she looks like a man with a woman's face.

it's as though I were to have a strict regimen in trying to apply grease to my face for the worst acne possible.

>waaaaah why doesnt she look like i want her to
>better save her pic and make another thread

Would totally have her fuck me

A woman with definition isn't mannish, tumblr bitch. Go back to your "THICC" HAES threads.

>wide shoulders
>very narrow hips
>the literal opposite of female frame
>adds muscle for the same of size

mannish

>only men can have muscles
>weights are a boys only club

because it's their body to ruin.

just because you don't like something doesn't mean they shouldn't do it. I think it's hot. it's unique, and a different bodytype to enjoy.

You're just too beta to understand that there is no ideal body, so you make up excuses to protect your ego from being rejected by women you'd otherwise bang if you weren't such a sheep.

I bet she would've stopped if she heard the opinion of some neckbeard on Veeky Forums, right?

There is a right way of doing it and a wrong way of doing it.

There are plenty of very attractive female strength athletes.

Falling into the fitness lifestyle combined with self esteem problems and having nothing better to do.

Like everyone who gets into bodybuilding powerlifitng hardcore.

Shame, I would have fucked the skin off of her cunt and cuddled with her before pic. Now she's only fuckable in that "overpower a strong woman and powerfuck her into orgasm induced submission to show her that she's just another woman no matter how muscular she tries to get and leave her sobbing ashamed because she came so hard and trying to cover her vulnerable body with her tattered clothes" kind of way.

WAHH I DONT LIKE HOW SOMEONE LOOKS SO SHES MADE A MISTAKE.

Theres two types of people in this world.
Haters, and go getters. Yous a hater brah.

What a Veeky Forums girl should look like

God you're such a beta

>You're just too beta to understand that there is no ideal body

now that's a good one.

Has she ever showed her face? In any case, post moar.

Women are indeed stupid.
All you need to to as a women is cardio and lunges. Broad shoulders and vascularity is a turn off for me

whoever she is shes in incredible shape, like shredded

Idk senpai i still think cheekie looks pretty good. Maybe her goal is to be judged on a bodybuilding stage, not mating grounds of Veeky Forums

breh

Why do you feel the need to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get laid?

the evolutionary drive of all men is to put their seeds in a wide variety of women. diversifying genes in a specie is an evolutionary advantage.

narrowing down your opinions based on social stigmas is very beta. As long as they are healthy, if you say "I don't want to bang her" you are lying to yourself and ignoring what makes you a man, because you're worried about people making fun of you or not fitting what society tells you to fit into.

Thus, you are the beta. Too scared to bang a hot chick because she has muscle. let me guess, you only like white girls too? because you're too intimidated that black girls will laugh at your penis or something, but you pretend it's about your opinion and you just "happen to find white girls the hottest".

of course a beta would think he's not beta, though.

broad shoulders are part of the hourglass shape. women with wide shoulders can be sexy or gross. there is no one feature that ruins it. it's a package deal.

>girl in OP's pic is bottom of the barrel

right.

>the evolutionary drive of all men is to put their seeds in a wide variety of women. diversifying genes in a specie is an evolutionary advantage.
oh my god, hahahaha

Surely you're just messing around at this point

Men are stupid. All you need to be attractive is curls and bench. Large glutes and high bodyfat is a turn off for most women.

Idk why they wanna look like men tho, large shoulders and chest looks soo bad on women. They would need a pretty good reason to do that, for men its just to look more masculine, women its some penis envy they must be feeling.

>I'm gonna meme instead of provide an argument

I'm glad school is starting again.

Feminism. AKA dick envy.

that's not true in the slightest

you end up an unproportional curlbro

Defensive bruh, he's just asking a question that you cant really answer.

This

Yea but only doing those two exercises are going to fuck up your shoulders in the future and give you bad posture.

holy shit, you really do have autism.

The human norm of sexual attraction is wide hips for birthing, narrow shoulders, and soft features and cultures throughout time have emphasized these traits in women as fertility.

>muh genetic diversity
you should understand evolution before you spew bullshit, otherwise apparently every male genetic dead end is getting laid left and right.

kek, I saw you laying into her in the other thread OP. Why do you honestly give a shit what someone else does? It has nothing to do with you. Are you threatened by her? Do her gains demasculate you somehow?

There are plenty of girls out there who don't exercise, and barely any who body build. So what is the problem?

>Veeky Forums is one person

loads of people were laying into her.

Strongthicc is the only acceptable bodytype

She had a refrigerator body anyway who cares
No amount of squats can give you hips

>broad shoulders are part of the hourglass shape. women with wide shoulders can be sexy or gross.

Yeah, yet most are gross

cheekie does her

you do you

why do you care?

>ruin their bodies
You don't lift for women.
They don't lift for men.
Grow up, her body belongs to nobody.

Sure, but there was one guy in particular with this same writing style who literally couldn't get over her for some reason

>why do you have opinions?

This is like calling out anyone that makes fun of Big Lenny, which is something Veeky Forums does ALL the time.

>memememememememememe

right

>The human norm of sexual attraction is wide hips for birthing, narrow shoulders, and soft features and cultures throughout time have emphasized these traits in women as fertility.

except for wide hips, this is completely wrong. narrow shoulders have gone in and out of style several times. I also don't base my opinions on what other people are saying, like certain betas are currently doing. wide shoulders are the difference between an apple shaped girl, and an hourglass shaped girl.

same thing with "soft" features. sharp features have been considered in. hell, even today, things like cheek bones are considered attractive. so wrong again. i guess you can just say another meme, it might make you feel better.

Lastly, hips are not dictated by having muscle. it's a bone structure. women with wide hips have wide hips, no matter how they work out.

ALSO, things like wide hips are attractive because they are extra fat deposits. what that means is, in the wilds, if a women gets pregnant, she has enough fat reserves to survive through the pregnancy. Muscle does the same thing. a women with muscle can burn muscle if she doesn't have enough food to endure a pregnancy.

>you should understand evolution before you spew bullshit, otherwise apparently every male genetic dead end is getting laid left and right.

What in the flying fuck are you talking about? are you this unsure of your sexuality you are just rambling nonsense?

evolution favors genetic diversity. that is a fact of evolution. i'm sorry that goes against your alt-right, angsty 15 year old "philosophies".

>woman's face
She roided that away too

not true. you'll understand when you grow up.

>making fun of ye golem

Lenny is based af familia

the epitome of 'fuck what everyone else thinks'

>diversity = failed genetics

you honestly have no clue what you're talking about.

>ITT: I would've had sex with her she should have felt so privileged to have dick
Not everyone's goal in life is to have sex

yeah, and look where that's gotten him.

He looks terrible, is made fun of, and fails every single competition he competes in.

I'm 34 y-o, been lifting for 8 years, had 30ish sexual partners. When will I "understand" ?

The attractive shapes in a women are her breasts and waist/butt

muh evolution

muh diversity

Do you know how to read?

if you only gauge a woman's attractiveness by her 3 things, then you aren't an adult.

If you think there is a standard of what should be considered attractive, then you aren't an adult.

if you are shitposting about body types you don't like on Veeky Forums, you aren't an adult.

so either you're lying, or have some sort of development issues.

And sex isn't the meaning of life you
Stop shaming people for not being sex machines

>He looks terrible
He's a stronger motherfucker than you will ever be

>is made fun of
Everyone with a modicum of fame is made fun of. He's a minor celebrity. You and I, on the other hand, are absolute nobodies.

>fails every single competition he competes in
He competes in something he enjoys, and he has fun doing it.

Focus on yourself instead of putting others down for their accomplishments, whether you agree with them or not

Are you the girl in OP's pic,
Listen I'd still fuck you but I really feel like broad shoulders are a masculine feature

>Do you know how to read?
yeah and it's something I did while learning about evolution in biology class.

'diversity' doesn't mean every genetic failure gets to have a bunch of kids. It refers to genetic drift (subtle differences) among a population which allows a population to survive when environmental factors change.

Oh but I guess every 5'2" man is just drowning in pussy lmao

there's a fine line between ignoring haters and being completely oblivious to failure.

You crossed the point to being socially defunct. Because Jason and Lenny "ignore the haters and do whatever they want," they have never succeeded and are genuine losers.

>failure
depends on your definition senpai

>Jason
He's a retarded faggot though, same with jeff seid or someone like masT.

There's also a fine line between doing it for yourself and being an annoying shilling faggot. Cheekie doesn't start CBTs and go plastering her pictures everywhere. She trains for herself, she's admitted that she knows she's moving further away from what normies standards of beauty but she keeps going because she likes it.

Lenny isn't an attention whore and neither is Cheekie, so they're cool in my books

That's because you're a thirsty lesbian who creams herself over masculine girls.

why would a man become a bodybuilder in the first place?

Not the one you replied to, but Jason makes 75K a year with youtube, has thousands of "fans" and "friends" and his own condo + car. Not too bad for a retard

As for Lenny, 1st of all he is obviously broke, probably around 50 y-o, has a banged up body and a huge gut from HGH. Nevertheless, you can tell the man has a heart the size of a mountain. He is an absolute bro and whoever makes fun of him is an underaged faggot that jerks off at Jeff Seid pics

>Tfw want to get fit but I'm scared of not looking good in the end because I'm lifting

It's hard to stay motivated when everyone says girls looked better with a chub instead of when they were fit. At least I won't take steroids.

same boat. even my bf is a chubby chaser at heart but at the end of the day i do it for me, not for anyone else. idgaf.

I think she looks pretty nice. A little top heavy but without a pump she would look like every other fit girl.

>tripcunts defending tripcunts

>These are the people that like muscular women

youtube.com/watch?v=1OWqz5FMEY0

POST MORE ALREADY GODDAMNIT

I personally think she looks the best in the last pic. Extremely low bodyfat'extreme vascularity is unattractive on both genders - but you don't get that way without purposely trying (or roids).

*tips fedora*

She's cute but her form is utter shit.

There aren't many female bodybuilders around, so it's a good way to be speshul and get attention.

> "why do women in the gym never take it seriously?
> eww, women shouldn't take lifting so serious, that's gross.

fuck off, you cuck. i think it's no joke pretty brave to achieve your maximum potential like that, especially when you know, as a female, that it's unattractive to most people.

Wew lad

that's only like lmao 4 pl8

daddy issues
same as men who roid

Mirin desu

What if I'm a dude ?

Then you are a thirsty closeted homosexual who is looking to get pegged.

But the truth of the matter is, you're more then likely just a thirsty gay girl.

definitely a bodybuilder on mad sterons

The mentality is they get into bodybuilding, get into the competition, want to compete, become this

It's not about looks at this point.

Seriously, I don't understand it, women were never supposed to be hard body bitches, men weren't really either but at least muscle is masculine. She looks so much better on the left it's crazy, I mean with what God gave her she wasn't perfect (THICC) but she could've built some good glutes and legs anyway.