Tfw live with younger sister

>tfw live with younger sister
>young sister is obese af and eats way too much
>get groceries this morning and go to work
>come home to find out younger sister skived work today and ate enough food for four people

What the fuck do I do Veeky Forums? I can't handle this any more. Every time I approach her about it she sees it as me bullying her or brings up some bullshit I did like five years ago and tries to use that as a counter argument to make me look like a hypocrite.

move out
kick her out if it's your house

Who's paying for the grocery?

So I should just abandon her like a drug addict or something?

I guess I should, but damnit I kind of don't want her to be 350lbs by the time she's fucking 20.

Fuck her obviously. Rigorous sex should get her in shape assuming you do it several times per day.

Me. She just started working and spends all her money on makeup and takeaways.

Bringing up "I pay for groceries so keep your fat disgusting hands off my food" is kind of not going to work though, because my family is quite close-knit and things like that aren't done.

Yes.

Set boundaries. Apparently you are the parent.
Another solution would be to not buy anything anymore to get home. But eat out alone instead. Let her pay for her own food.

>and things like that aren't done.

Or you stop blaming it on stupid excuses like this.

You gotta be an asshole, man. Your sister will hate you now, but its for her own good.

Also how big is she? Post a pic of a celeb with a similar body type so we can see what we are dealing with here

Break down caloric nutrition for her so she knows what she's putting in, explain how much shit costs and tell her how easy it is to lose weight.
Get smaller plates perhaps

Chips and cola?

dont eat out, its expensive and will kill your gains. go to the store everyday and buy what youre going to make that day only. you can even share some with her after you make it, with tight portion control

Uhh.

I don't really know who would be a similar weight to her.

She's... Let's see.

I'm 22 years old (yes I still live at home, but fuck I work full time, work out and help pay bills and I have no reason to move out right now) 6ft and 195lbs and do muscle building quite a lot, so most of my weight comes from my muscle, though admittedly I have a bit of pudge still.

My sister is 16, 5ft4 and like 260-270. She does no exercise whatsoever, nor does she do any chores. She sits and watches netflix on my PS4 all day when she's not at work. When she is at work, she consumes takeaways and pizzas and mostly stands around blowdrying hair.

She's round. She's kind of like one of those giant exercise balls.

I guess pic related isn't too far off.

She won't listen.

My sister is a bossy, assertive, bitchy and not particularly bright.

Arguing with her is like trying to argue with a wall.

Trying to share concerns with her or try to bring up a difficult subject with her will get you laughed at, or send her into a flying fucking rage.

A move out. You said you have no reason yet you make this thread
B password your PS4 (or sell it)
she has zero respect for you and your property

This is the only logical solution.

Move out. Do it for yourself. Fuck leechers.

Quit buying things a fatty wants to consume. Get raw chicken, lots of vegetables, things you have to actually cook instead of microwave. Hide the good stuff behind all the super healthy stuff. There's ways user.

Start setting boundaries man, and move out

Well, simply buy vegetables, chicken breasts, fruits and shit. She will either be disgusted at healthy food and steal less of it, or she'll lose weight eating it.

>live with fit as fuck younger sister
>does bodyweight stretches and exercises sometimes
>does them at home in panties
>extremely flexible
I wish she'd stop. My brain and penis don't talk to each other sometimes.

pics

She'll just buy takeaways

OP man the fuck up and be a prick if you are paying for the bills

Few options

>get a mini fridge
> just make really healthy stuff that fatties wont touch
> Have like a small compartment or place to store stuff like peanut butter prefferably in your room so you can lock it
> dont meal prep much just make it on the spot or meal prep stuff she couldnt be bothered to finish off cooking
>Eat out
>only prepare stuff she hates

See

Just wanna say why do you have junk food in the first place have healthy food also Dont give her your money if she asks.

the only reason Im still in this thread

be a fucking man, take charge and ignore that victim bullshit, if playing the victim was as hard as working out and eating clean do you think she'd do it? Be an asshole, playing nice isn't going to do shit, you'll just continue to be taken advantage of.