If i do 10 pullups each day will i grow muscles? What muscles?

If i do 10 pullups each day will i grow muscles? What muscles?

Nope, won't grow muscles sorry.

you'll get some great calves

Lats and triceps

I couldn't do pullups or chinups whatsoever until i did feeder lat pulldowns light weight until failure,increased the weight 10 lb wach week until i was able to do pullups

Lats never felt so pumped
I would advise to do these too

sternocleidomastoid

There was a news article the other day about how the difference between doing 15 press ups a day and none was noticeable
I can imaging the same thing would apply to pull ups.
Do 10 pull ups and 15 press ups a day because why not. Better than doing nothing mate

No there wasnt

if you start at 10 and go to failure everyday then I imagine you'd get some growth

>triceps

Or you could lift?

>No there wasn't
Damn your right you know what I have read or watched better than I do

mainly lats,rear delts,biceps and abs.

I said better than nothing
Lifting is obviously better

once you can do 3 or 5 sets of 10 you will need to do some sort of variation for further increases. You could also do chin ups as well for biceps.

Is no one going to point out that op posted a pic of a dude doing chin ups and asking for pull up advice?

You'll grow mainly lats but also biceps and middle back.

If you are untrained, sure.

Those are chin ups, btw. Pull ups are wide grip with the hands facing out.

the differences are minimal,even if you only do pullups you can do a good amount of chinups as well.

What do you do when you're backpacking around Europe and don't have access to a gym?

This shit is ruining my confidence and killing me. Working out was the one thing I could rely on. To go from 5 days a week of intensive workout to nothing is painful.

> Pull ups are wide grip
wrong.a wide grip only reduces the rom.
as long as the hands are pronated its a pullup.

They work exactly the same muscles, but chinups are more intensive on the biceps.

I want to do something similar to OP except i want to do as many pull ups as i can every day, and possibly add extra weight (I own about 50kg worth of plates).

Is this good? Will it actually increase my strength?

A
5xF pushups
4x12 chair dips
2xF plank
2x20 back extensions

B
5x20 bw squat
4x12 lunges
4x20 calf raises

C
4xF pullups
4xF chinups
2xF plank
2x20 back extensions

>wide grip only reduces the rom
Nope, it also puts you at a disadvantage, by not allowing you to contract all your lats at the beginning of the movement.

If you'd actually had any lats to speak of and didn't weigh 160lbs soaking wet, you'd know that.

>will strength training increase my strength?
are you THIS brain damaged?
and to answer your question,if you're serious about it you should train every other day so your back,shoulders and biceps can recover. else you'll end up with good strength and shit muscle growth.

overweight american peasant detected.
you realise 160lbs is perfect for the average fit male,right?
160 lbs = 72.5kg for the european patricians here.

is that shit true?

That's because your a manlet with no mass
When will you learn?

congrats,you're fat. come back when you have a sixpack and abs veins.

Yes. Chinups more intensive on the biceps, widegrip pullups more intensive on the lats and abs and closegrip pullups more intensive on the rear delts/middle back.

>178cm
>male
i bet you are cute as hell in a skirt with that lithe european frame of yours

It says right there in your pic that you are overweight. Fucking peasants these days

>bmi calculates your fat content
Put in the height and weight of a bodybuilder with abs and veins and tell me the results
Go on I'll wait

you're a special kind of idiot.
european people like the dutch are 6cm taller than usa people on average.

You don't look like that though, so what's your argument here? You're just fat.

this.fatty get ye gone

that picture is a chin up.

Female response detected

My argument is BMI != fat content
Pic related has a BMI of 29.3
He is over weight I assume?

>calling me an idiot
>doesn't know people are made of men and women. men are above 6 feet. everything else is a woman.

>assblasted manlets
They really will never learn, will they?

>triceps

Again, this guy is fit and has a high bmi. But you have a high bmi and aren't fit. Just stop.

T-thanks

ofcourse he's overweight.what are you,daft?

Not a manlet. Just amused how you're trying to argue that you're not fat, even though it's blatently obvious

post your full body photo friend.abs and all. since you claim you look like the roided up bodybuilders and rugby players.

You aren't even (you)ing the right lad lad
"Both" of you need to stop projecting so hard. It's embarrassing to read

A manlet and a fattie fighting lol... That would make an entertaining street fight

You're fat. Just fyi

>claim I looked like things
>make things an example of how their logic is heavily flawed
What did he mean by this?

lol fatty lashing out

No. You say that you are fit, even though you're bmi clearly says you're overweight. There are exceptions in the sporting world to this rule, but you're not one of them.

Come stand on a chair and say that to my face

Cheers buddy.

You mean buy a transmitter to send a signal into outer space hoping it'll reach you?

You're*

I never said anything about what I looked like lad. All I said was that your short and your logic is retarded.
You started yelling and projecting that I am fat

>projecting that I am fat
See, that's where you are in denial. The pic you posted yourself shows you are obese.

go away fatty,you played and you lost.
your kind has no power in bodyweight threads.

What pic shows i am obese?

right here

>projecting
you posted proof of being OVERWEIGHT according to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services . now unless you know better than them you're OVERWEIGHT.go lose some weight fatty.

You said obese not overweight
>go loose some weight
Why? I haven't reached any of my bulking goals.

Twink manlets when will they learn...

Ok you're just fat. Congrats

>bulking goals
Is that what you call it? faggot

>bulking goals
>it's summer
I hope you're not lying to yourself at least

>He has never bulked
I guess you are OP who wanted pull up advice. Remember to take your step ladder with you so you can reach the bar

Unless you roid, you're never gonna get lean anywhere close to that bmi. So yeah you're fat and everyone in this thread knows it including you. You're just an autist arguing a clear fact.

>summer
>Its well and truly winter
The state of (you)

What is wrong with you?

september is winter?
american education everyone!

>He unironically believes this
WEW lad
Learn to apply yourself

>>
kek

s a v a g e f a c t s

I'm just bored on the tram to work lad. Just having a giggle at your logic that bmi is the be all and end all that can tell how fat someone is
I forgot yesterday was the first of spring my bad lad

Oh look we have the next arnold over here. I swear I know your kind. You're some fag with a peasant job, who looks terribly out of shape while going to the gym, goes and works out by himself all the time, no fashion sense. Bottom of the barrell

>Just having a giggle at your logic that bmi is the be all and end all that can tell how fat someone is
It's true for 99% of people and you're no exception.

W E W
E
W

Your projection just reached its next level. Chin up lad I'm sure your life isnt that bad

>on the tram to work
I fucking knew it. Walking stereotype. Everything about you screams peasant

>being obese
>using public transportation
I don't think I'm projecting bro. You know I'm right;-))

>True for 99%
Your probably right there. 99% of people can't deadlift what I can or squat or bench.
>wanting to sit in gridlock
>wanting to waste money on fuel sitting still
Shiggy diggy

Do they sell those where you come from?

>>wanting to sit in gridlock
>>wanting to waste money on fuel sitting still
yeah that's why you're taking the tram:))

>obese
You are projecting lad

>Your probably right there. 99% of people can't deadlift what I can or squat or bench.
And yet you're no exception.

>That's why you use the tram
Its free. It's fast. It's hassle free

It stupid not taking the tram. Shit don't even get started on how much of a waste of money parking is

Good argument. Now heads up or you might miss your stop to your minimum wage job

>It stupid not taking the tram. Shit don't even get started on how much of a waste of money parking is
Chill bro, we believe you;)

dyel summers detected

long head aids in shoulder extension

Yea you'll grow mussels, just make sure to water them too.

Every day you walk past dozens of people that are in that 1%
You do realise how many people are outside that 99% right? Seeing or meeting several is not that unlikely everyday
Its the next stop lad. I do this everyday I can do it on auto pilot don't worry.
>minimum wage
Stop projecting lad

I'm not projecting and you know it:)

Hope you get your life together mate. You can be happy you are not alone. Work hard and lose that weight and keep working hard and you can reach your goals.
Just walking down the block to my building so I won't see your reply but I hope you can find some happiness today lad

You know I'm right with everything I said:)

>fat
>tram
>minimum wage
>buttmad on fit

Yeah good luck to you faggot

Distance runner reporting in

If you're asking you can't do 10 pull ups

wtf? i dont want aids just to gain some muscle

Holy lanklet skeltal
That shit ain't healthy

yeh thats underweight,you need like 3.5 or 4 kg