The fud no longer phases me

I stopped bothering to reply to anyone fudding chainlink or scared to invest

I just think to myself.. "stay poor"

Then why make another thread?

kys & enjoy bags

you are just jacking off to yourself in a mirror faget
and you want biz to watch.

pathetic link whore

The fud and nolinkers makes me smile. I remember telling a douche that he was an idiot for selling his Link stack at .18 cents. I told him it was never going to be that cheap again.
He began to attack me personally. I smirk thinking about his idiocy now that it's 5x.

Same with you non linkers. I just don't understand how you guys don't feel the vibe that ethereum had back when it was under 1 dollar.. 7 dollars. Its eerily similar.

A lot of linkers are genuinely excited about chainlink in how its going to change the nature of crypto.

Oh well =)

Legit. i have such a good feeling about chainlink. i think this is going to be the one.

How can this NOT surpass ripple? i dont even understand how ripple has the market cap that it does.

When people realise what LINK can do for not just SWIFT but the entire smart contract scene we're going to the fucking moon

There's already one startup adopting chainlink and three others looking into using link

Okay, miss your chance to multiply your stack. I don't care.

pls send me links!

Go to linktrader on Reddit for the links
Confido fully adopted chainlink
Request network has considered the possibility of using chainlink
Factom and i forgot the other one off the top of my head

links pls
but dont use links to steal mah links
k thx

The image is request network

This is a quote from confido

"We recently made the switch from Oraclize to Chainlink because of the decentralised aspect of Chainlink. The way we use Chainlink is pretty simple; our smart contracts track packages by using multi-carrier shipping API’s like Easypost and Postmen to view the delivery status of a package. We connect to, and pull data from, these API’s using Chainlink.
Before we made the switch from Oraclize to Chainlink we relied on one single API to serve us the correct data, which simply wasn’t secure enough when dealing with people’s money. Chainlink allowed us to stay decentralised and improve the security of our platform by allowing us to pull data from several API’s.
We are bullish on LINK and hope to accelerate the adoption by using it in our own project. There are so many use cases for LINK, our project is just one of them."

So far I've lost about 7k on Chainlink... I bought BTC, changed it into Link at an ATH... right before BTC went from 4900 -> 5500

I'm just.. trying to stay strong. I've never lost this much money in one night.

I'll hold. I'm hoping for a miracle at SIBOS.

It's not sibos that's going to be the moon mission it's what happens afterwards

iron hands my sons buy ANY link dip and accumulate when possible. 4 months from now link $22 ~ 6-7b market Cap, if you aren't accumulating link now you will be buying my bags at $10+ Just like you bought my OMG at $14. Kek I see pink wojaks and tears about Juns skateboard from you delusional bag holders. Screen capping this to remind you nolinkers how little your brains are

yea but i just hope this isnt like all the hype with Jun and Apple which turned out to be Jun and Thai Mcdonalds

at least digibyte has finally a lower marketcap than chainlink. but yeah. LINK UP.

Sibos won't lead to anything. All coins crash before conferences.

There is no photos being hinted in front of buildings. There's no sticker skateboard.

In fact sergey isn't even bothering to shill at all to us normies. He's shilling a working demo in front of potentially 11,000 Banks.

i dont think 'news' is the right term because what we'll learn is nothing new, it will just be confirmation of what we already suspect

You sound exactly like me. I bought into Link since it looked like it was resisting the alt crash pretty well and may see positive light. Fuck was I wrong. I hope both of us have bought into something in the cents thats value will see double digits.

boom

bam

working on since 2008
>product achievement? none
>other achievement? razed money…

say bye bye to your money