Are indians secretly goat?

They sure smell like it

The guy on the right is 5'6

FUCKING SAVAGE

fpbp

I'm indian and since middle school have been vary careful to control my body odor. When I started uni I had an indian suite mate who used some powder from his homeland as deo which did jack shit. Even after he showered he'd stink in minutes. It wasn't until I got him some dove stick deo that his stench disappeared

they have some of the best bodybuilding genes

I'm bengali and I never had a problem. ethnicities don't have inherent stench. you either had poor hygiene or your parents put way too much spices into your meals (like 85% of all indians)

The only nationality worse than indian is. ... there is no worse nationality

Stop starting all these threads just say you're Pakistani or Afghani you look similar but at least they don't shit in the streets

south indian / sri lankan m8

even the best looking indian model just looks like utter shit to me

women are afraid of them

literally are the worst

>indians and afghans look similar
lol no, don't compare us to those street shitters.

Depends if they are indo-european peoples.

Mustache man could be a ancient gaul or german if you look at the facial features and not the color.

8/10 slut hottie at my gym, she's been around but people still want to tap that ass

Slept with a Pajeet the other day, word got out and now guys won't even talk to her anymore and they used to drool around her. She hit on me the other day and I just ignored her imagining her with a pajeet. Even Xavi who is this black guy at our gym and would fuck anything including land whales said he wouldn't go near that anymore...

SAVAGE
AVAGES
VAGESA
GESAVA
ESAVAG

Man, no amount of muscle will ever fix that awful nose.

The old Sanskrit-speaking ruling class of India is long gone, those muds in the OP aren't related to Europeans.

holy fucking shit

>tfw no randomly exploding gf

>1 in 6 people on the planet is a pajeet
>Pajeets will invade this thread and shit out images of Indian bodybuilders here as if it means anything

Im bengali and am xenophobic does Veeky Forums still hate me?

Ive lived and grew up in australia so I dont act like pajeets

>russian rape babies

Thanks user that gave me a good laugh

I shit in my pants, and fart in the cart.
My name is Bart, and I shart in the mart.

>tfw Indian in Australia

Bitches can't resist.

I learned all i need to know about you from watching swift and shift couriers

>Plot twist
>James's mom was a Pajeet

it's actually got to do with the fact that Afghanistan is the America of the middle east. Tons of the other Istans came down there and interfucked like mad and the result is a nation that can't find it's ass with both hands and shit load of diversity.