Time of eating

Does it matter when you eat?

I realize the sticky says it doesn't matter, but if that is your position how do you respond to the weight loss studies on both mice and humans which suggest that heavier food consumption in the morning results in greater weight loss?

t. recovering fattie

Other urls found in this thread:

m.webmd.com/diet/features/diet-truth-myth-eating-night-causes-weight-gain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just count calories.

I eat all three on my meals in roughly four minutes just before bedtime at 9:00 PM

You get cocaine-tier jitters all day and an amazing food coma to sleep through

Niggawut.jpeg

3 1 2

post these studies

What's this

Rankings of the girls in the op i would guess.

m.webmd.com/diet/features/diet-truth-myth-eating-night-causes-weight-gain

I'm on a phone can't pull up original source right now

Eat within 30 minutes after exercise for best gains and best calorie metabolism.

Was caloric deficiency in the control group the same?
Or was is based upon people 'dieting' and just eat whatever you wanna eat kinda questionaire study?
Only thing i can come up with is, I can imagine eating a larger breakfast makes you hungry less fast so you wont be snacking in between breakfast and lunch. Also making it easier to postpone eating lunch so they wont take a snack inbetween lunch and diner.

literal bro-science

>1
>Can only see 20% of her

Nutritional timing is a thing. Your muscle fiber upregulates Glut4 for a short period (30min-1hr) after exercise. Of course, does that matter. It is a bit controversial.

It's missing letters for me so i can't be arsed giving it a proper read, it isn't a study anyway.
The greater weight loss is due to a lesser calorie intake, if eating a large breakfast is more satiating throughout the day than it may very well be that there's an association but there's not some secret bodily process going on that is time-dependent that will make you lose more weight with the same calorie intake.

no1 can eat that fast, if u are thats not healthy

>I read this on bb.com so it must be true!

>t. recovering fattie
>heavier food consumption in the morning results in greater weight loss
let's say you're on a cut and eating 2800kcal per day. on a regular day, you're getting up at 6am and going to sleep around 11pm. in order to "optimize" weight loss, you're eating 2000kcal before 1pm. now do you really think you (a former fattie) will survive on 800kcal from 1pm to 11pm?

i advise you to look into intermittent fasting. while i personally think IF on a 16/8-schedule is retarded, it most definetily serves as a good guideline. eat small as long as you can throughout the day in order to stuff your face and feel full & satisfied in the evening. psychology is the greatest factor when cutting.

The only benefit it can have is appetite control.

That being said, you need to find out what helps you control your hunger the most; for me eating a light breakfast or none at all, and eating my big meals later in the day works best.

Taking advice from individuals on what's the "best" meal plan is retarded, because different things work for different people.

Do NOT eat carbs before bed (unless you just got home from gym)

Eat protein and high-glycemic carbs after workouts.

Summer: Eat small amounts of low-glicemic carbs several times throughout the day at ~2 hour intervals

Winter: Eat fats, not carbs, especially if you are cutting. Otherwise same as summer.

what a fucking bunch of bruhscience, did you keep a straight face when typing this shit? you are a fucking dumb cunt

I like this picture. Bush was a baseball coach.

you should see his first pitch, he didn't reach the plate

231 faggot

>yfw I eat granola and peanut butter and whole milk before bed every night and i'm shredded

>Do NOT eat carbs before bed

Do you have a reason for that besides the general momscience?

I bet you don't.

Where did you get that picture?

Torn between the broscience content and the interesting pic. So Baba Booey wasn't the worst pitch ever? And Nolan Ryan f'ed up?

more of this girl, o and 3 1 2

You go to sleep and you aren't moving so that just sits there in your body and turns into fat

Eating large in the morning and than cruising the rest of the day with small snacks to get you by has shown to be somewhat effective for weight loss.
If you're counting macros it matters little anyways.

>implying that sitting around in front of your computer burns so much more than sleeping

Your body still needs energy to function during sleep. How do you think muscle repair etc. is supposed to work?
There is no big difference between the calories you consume while not doing any physical activity, like sitting in front of the computer, and the calories you consume while sleeping.

>the calories you consume while sleeping.
Who the fuck does this?
And why didn't I think of this before?

>2016
>not eating while you're asleep
It looks like you don't even want to make it

fuck off newfags

OP here.

This thread is exactly what I found in my research: nobody fucking knows the answer.

WHAT IS THE ANSWER FUCKING FUCK

I think he means that your body literally burns calories whilst you sleep. Jeesus Christ. Is summer over yet?

Jesus OP, just don't go read the sticky