Unpopular history opinion

Japan didn't deserve the atomic bombs.

Americans didn't know another way to test their new toys on living beings. So they choose cities whit Catholic majority.

'Deserve' tends to have nothing to do with it. It was that or put the entire country to the bayonet in Operation Downfall. Then Japan would've become a second Germany... if anyone survived the invasion.

Islam has never been the victim, only the aggressor

Your opinion is unpopular because it is wrong.

>Muslim
>Japan
Totally related topics

Islam is only a victim today and not because ISIS or europeans but because of Israel

Friend the Koran records the persecution Muhammad faced while trying to convert Mecca to Islam.

Where in the thread does it say we must specifically discuss Japan?
>[Spoiler alert] It doesn't................................

>How to properly have a conversation

Communism is a fundamentally German ideology and can only be understood in the context of the insatiable German appetite for destruction.

I'd rather have 100,000 BBQ'ed Japs than 100,000 dead Americans. Also our bombing raids killed more people than the atomic bombs, so what are you talking about? You ignorant fuck.

As opposed to what? Besides Kyoto which was off the table, what cities were left that had been untouched by bombing at this point in the war?

If you actually read the Quran it becomes painfully obvious the only reason Muhammad was "persecuted" was due to him constantly threatening to destroy the Pagans. Seriously, half the Quran is nothing but the same rehashed Old Testament stories of God destroying the nonbelievers

Two was not enough

Wohoah nice one, edgelord.

Upboated

>how to not have autism and realize not everyone was part of your conversation

What a waste of a thread, sucks to be OP, just cause of some weebs and boorgermutts. Anyway...
>Germany won both world wars

Japan gave in to the surrender demands in 1945 because of a possible Soviet invasion.

Not unpopular

Maybe if you tried talking to a woman or listening to the media you'd see what I mean when everyone chants muhammad dindu nuffin after people die because of him. Then they proceed to justify the attacks because of intolerance and discrimination.

T. nazi

Diem did nothing wrong, the overwhelmingly negative narrative surrounding him is because Americans can't admit that they fucked up

Islam has only been a victim once in it's history and that was during the life of Muhammad when his former tribe came after him and his follows, who were at the time living peacefully among the Jews Christians and other pagans in the region. Though this event laid the ground work for Islam "protecting it's community"The pinnacle concept behind modern political Islamism. From the time of the prophets death some time around the year 700ad Islam began to spread aggressively, throughout the mid east, north Africa, the caucus mountain region and south east Asia They also began Champlain into Europe taking Spain and Portugal, as well as some limited raids most for slaves in France and what would become Italy and as i recall even one attack on Ireland though i can not confirm that. It was around 1090ad the first resistance to this plague began in Europe with a peasants crusade. Which was sounded defeated, at around the same time the first church sanctioned organized resistance was dispatched to the mid east to hit the bastards at home. Europes attempt to stop these ever expanding imperial fascists is right around the time they start to claim victim-hood.

You don't actually watch the news do you

Reminder that more japs died in the battle of Okinawa than in both hiroshima and nagasaki combined.

What news do you watch where there isn't always a muslim testifying that islam is religion of peace and shouldn't be criticised or else they will all blow up

>Islam has only been a victim once in it's history and that was during the life of Muhammad when his former tribe came after him and his follows, who were at the time living peacefully among the Jews Christians and other pagans in the region. Though this event laid the ground work for Islam "protecting it's community"The pinnacle concept behind modern political Islamism. From the time of the prophets death some time around the year 700ad Islam began to spread aggressively, throughout the mid east, north Africa, the caucus mountain region and south east Asia They also began Champlain into Europe taking Spain and Portugal, as well as some limited raids most for slaves in France and what would become Italy and as i recall even one attack on Ireland though i can not confirm that. It was around 1090ad the first resistance to this plague began in Europe with a peasants crusade. Which was sounded defeated, at around the same time the first church sanctioned organized resistance was dispatched to the mid east to hit the bastards at home. Europe attempt to stop these ever expanding imperial fascists is right around the time they start to claim victim-hood. I also have to apologist I hit the wrong button and posted this twice.

apparently my field was too long, Anyway ever since then there has been an ongoing struggle between east and west with a total of 7 crusades leading up to and beyond the age of exploration, influcencing the north atlantic slave trade, pirates of the day in the 16 and 17 and up until the 1800's WW1 at the shortly after the turn of the last century resulting in the the establishment of the Saudi kingdom and break up of the ottoman, Political unrest of that leaving many to support Hitler in WW2 during which time we saw the rise of the bhath in iraq and syria, then the 6 day war after the establishment of isreal and finally unrest and revolt during the cold war which lead many in the west to support insurgents in caucus regions and later in the Russo-afghan war in 70's leading to the Taliban and eventually the west having no further use for these people once the cold war was over and finally on to our current clusterfuck. In a nut shell anyway.

While their were many Catholics in Hiroshima most of the whites were Germans and it was not a majority. The desiccation to drop the bomb came after we asked for their surrender and to some extent they agreed if we left there endeavors in china be or else we would be ignored. Due to a mistranslated of the word ignore which in Japanese means to kill with silence. American officials took this as a threat and ok the use of the bomb, They also did not surrender after the first bomb was dropped And the only "testing" that went on was with the second plutonium bomb that was dropped on Nagasaki as we had no idea if that thing was gonna work.