Is anyone invested in STR?

what do u think future holds for STR?

i bought 150k at 390 sats, not feeling great right now

Holding for a month or two.

was invested but sold as soon as i was even, just before the dump i got out.
good idea but africans need phones
>gif related

Do u think STR would pass 0.00000500 like last week any time soon?

at what point did u buy?

i hope it will , but who knows , it should hit a good high tommorow but the btc moon killed it

I'm here with you I averaged down 330k to about that buy price

well it doesn't have any high walls at all, only a moving wall of 23 btc. it might prevent a quick pump, but a moderate pump won't get to this wall bc it's moving with the direction.

the outlook is positive for sure , the problem is that after Oct 16 such coins tend to dump alot. So the best plan was to sell tommorow or Sunday to book some profits . right now i dont have the feeling that we will hit 500 sats within next 2 days

this is my heaviest bag and it's getting heavier every day....

what bothers is that altcoins volumes are pumping rn naturally, but somehow STR stays in range of 1800-1900 volume. why the hell?

i feel you mate. lets hope bitcoin dumps to 4000 lol

i think someone put a 15 btc wall to prevent it from going up. i hate those methods.

390 sats is not a big deal youll get out soon.

i hope so , have set a sell order at 475 sats

on the long term i belive it would get to 4 digit.

just don't go too high

is 475 considered too high ?

idk too soon to tell, but the volume is dropping like people doesn't have enough interest in STR. i hope the correction pump would generate nice big looking candles so a lot of people would jump on the train.

i meant too early to tell

i hope it recovers and follows Ripple after 16.10.. if ripple rises after that speak/conference

Compare the pre-pump and proper pump of April-May earlier this year, to what we see developing at the moment with xlm (likewise with xrp). Could pop in a couple days or a month still, but it looks very promising.

I bought at 500 sats, JUST