Literally Avalon 2.0

>Literally Avalon 2.0

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

request.network.in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you need to stop with the b8 m8

You posted that in the other thread. And as there, I will tell you here:
It has an individual cap like Kyber. No need to rush. It will fill 75% today and the rest tomorrow as intended

Prepare to have your funds locked for a month tards. Watch as ETH pumps to $900 and dumps to $200 as you stand helpless unable to realise gainz

Are you fucking retarded? You realized USD price is totally irrelevant, right?

You could always sell if you wanted to. It is literally impossible for this to fall below 1.5x its price so in any way, Requesters win. Salty burger

Nobody will buy your bags pajeet now go back to your shitting streets.

I'm sorry, I'll just pop by my supermarket and buy some milk with ETH.

LMAO @ salty burgers. Wojaks are coming in one week.

I don't know where all you faggot FUDers come from recently but you need to leave. You won't be able to make a dent in a 50m market cap; and if you are just fudding because you are jealous you missed the whitelist and you need to get a grip. You should be looking for the next whitelist ICO right now instead

its pretty easy to spot a burger t b h. anyone fudding shit like red pulse, kyber and this are most likely burgers

Sad to see how emotionally invested people are in icos. At least Avalon Marines accepted their fate.

Burgers are so salty. Don't worry. Everybody who has participated this ICO knows whats up. You will be getting your tokens at 5x on ED. LMAO.

ahahahaha wait you don't have 100+ ETH you can just throw at ICO and watch them 10x? you actually buy ETH, using USD, in anticipation of ICOs???

being poor must be siiickkkk

Probably a Bancor investor. Sold out in minutes. HAHAHAHA.

Anyone else bothered by the typo on the ico page?

>24 hours
>europe just woke up
>hard working europeans
>will buy when back home in 7 hours
>salty burger

Since this is a confirmed avalon 2.0

+ Has massive typos on HP

We are just missing a good old enigma hack / hard cap change and request will be the new meme

It's okay to hate, user. Just don't be stupid and buy REQ on ED first hour it hits. It's better to accept the reality and join our party than being on a suicide watch while we're making another x10.

Go to icosyndicate.org for discounts on alt coins.

I'm one of the founders AMA :)

We already have a few major deals lined up.

We're touching none of the ETH ourselves, you send any and all investments directly to the ICOs or indirectly through their own smart contracts.

A network for requesting payments. Attempting to bring the masses over to blockchain technology, but requires mass adoption of blockchain technology to be useful. Must be overwhelmingly dominant to be useful at all. Do you greedy fucks even think about what you're investing in or do you just hope everyone's a fucking idiot?

t. non whitelisted faggot

You should start fudding when it hits exchanges, this is too early

Nigga when's this EtherDelta happening? How long does it usually take?

Hi there.
Sorry, I don't get it :)

>Attempting to bring the masses over to internet technology, but requires mass adoption of internet technology to be useful. Must be overwhelmingly dominant to be useful at all. Do you greedy fucks even think about what you're investing in or do you just hope everyone's a fucking idiot?

Ever heard of paypal?

It's okay Pajeet

Why would I be Indian? :D

Same moment tokens are available for trading. October 20. There are good chances Binance will list it same day, so you need to be quickly.

request.network.in/

Thats why most people are maxing out cap, pajeet.

Nigerian scam website