Anyone here eating ginger ? i swear its a miracle plant wich acts like antiinflamatories...

Anyone here eating ginger ? i swear its a miracle plant wich acts like antiinflamatories. I eat it before sleeping and i wake up refreshed even after brutal workout wich would make me have flu symtomps.

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/ginger/
iasj.net/iasj?func=fulltext&aId=71548
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figging
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God tier. I have a bitch stomach sensitive to overeating or anything that's even a little too sweet. Whey shakes make me queasy almost every time. Chewing on a sliver of ginger helps me power through that shit. Works better than pepto for upset stomach.

Yeah in the evening I make tea with some slices and then eat them.

I use it in almost everything I cook. Ginger and garlic.

I also season chicken breasts with ginger powder together with chili powder and cayenne pepper

I have a smoothie ever night and morning with ginger, lemon, kale, almond butter, chili powder, turmeric, blueberries, and banana. Shit is so fuggin good brehs and it has a duck tone of anti-oxidants + anti-inflamitories

>ginger powder

you buy your chicken breasts frozen too?

I used to take 200mg ibubrofen from time to time to get rid of joint aches from heavy lifting but after i discovered ginger i dont need that anymore because it works like a charm. Is ginger dangerous brahs ?

Yes I'm a poorfag :(

Oh come on. Ginger is one of the cheapest items at the grocery store. Do yourself a favor and get the real deal. Go to an Asian mart for best deals

ginger+garlic everyday masterrace

Yeah I use both powder and fresh ginger, was more of a respond to frozen chicken breasts, it's like half the price of fresh

Not even a little. The health benefits of fresh ginger are numerous.

Also boosts test.

iasj.net/iasj?func=fulltext&aId=71548

I guess it would be morally okay since they are already dead inside.

Shut the fuck up

I've had very few digestive problems since I've began cooking at least 5g of it in most of my meals.

It tastes pretty good though.

>tfw mixing seltzer water with homemade ginger tea

Tastes like high quality ginger ale 2bh fampai

isnt ginger hot af?

Ginger is GOAT tier. I make a tisane out of it with honey, lemon, and a little coconut oil if I feel like I'm getting sick and it's awesome.

>tisane

Just call it herbal tea you tryhard.

any point in taking gingerroot supplement? I don't think they sell ginger at the local store

100g shredded ginger
1L water
Let it simmer for 20 mins, pour through a sieve to get rid of the bits of ginger. Let cool slightly and add a tablespoon of honey and the juice of one lemon.

I used to make this to speed up recovery from flus and colds, but now I drink a glass every day and have noticed all of the benefits discussed in this thread

I can't stand the taste of it and except for getting drunk the only time I've ever thrown up in my life was because of ginger. Any contact between my taste buds and ginger makes me want to vomit out my intestines and wash them in industrial solvents just to be safe. I'm also slightly allergic to it and it makes my hands swollen and itchy. Fuck ginger, but ginger's cousin, the banana, is GOAT

You kill yours on site?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figging

Thank me later brehs

i rub ginger in my eyes before i go to sleep and i wake up with x-ray vision

what about horse radish brahs?

fucking

kek

20g/day

ginger boosts your test, sperm quality and volume.

ginger is the holy grail

ginger kills my family and poisons our crop

Ginger squat plugs?

thank you

i actually tried this once lul

feelsgoodman.jpg

also helped to stop the hemmhroids itching.

By how much did it increase your squat max?

Best way to eat it? I tried cutting some slices and eating raw but it has a taste that's too pronounced for me

freeze it, peel the skin with a spoon then grate it with a fine grater into your food or hot water+honey for delicious tea.
play around with how much you like, I grate TONS into my tea

Absolutely yes. I can't even list off the benefits but there are a TON

Helps with digestion is the main one I know? Like intestinal floral/fauna? Maybe

Anyway it's dirt cheap. I skin that shit and chop it into small pieces and put it into smoothies with lots of spinach and fruit. Fruit has sugar/carbs but whatever I've been getting results and feeling good

n i c e
i
c
e

Wow thx anons. You have converted me into a ginger eater with this thread

Isn't 100g quite a lot?

>iasj.net/iasj?func=fulltext&aId=71548
how much ginger were they eating a day?

Was thinking the same

Kek

Doesn't say unfortunately. But the higher dose the better I would imagine. This user seems to think 20g/day will make the difference, I would be inclined to agree.

I'd like to know too.

I sound a lot like you. I'm also a ginger irl. Maybe I should try to eat ginger. I have never tried it before.

why the fuck would you call it tea if there's no tea in it?

"hey man want some chocolate milk" >pours cup of Apple juice

Yeah I've started juicing recently.
Today I juiced the following:
1" of ginger
1 beet
2 leaves of kale
and one apple, squeezed a lime into the mix after it was all done. Tasted great.

This study was done on infertile men, so it's not clear if people with normal sperm counts would also see significant increases

In before hipsters start wearing ginger hat or something

ty