What do you think of my body?

I'm 18 years old and I have some more pictures if you like. My height is 5'5" and guess my weight if you want. I like to know how much I weight considering you.

Too much

160 lbs

Also: you need to lose weight

How much should I lose?

You look good.

anorexic or trolling?
you need to gain weight mate, t h i c c girls don't become t h i c c on their own do they?

eat big 2 get big cmon

breaking on obese if not already desu

way too chunky and not in a good way. Just lose weight until you hit something that is a healthy weight for your size or until you look good

At least 25lbs

Wtf, I could snap you like a twig. Real women need to look like they have something to grab on,not like they are a starving unhealthy Holocaust victim lol. You need to gain at least 50 pounds, you will be at a much healthier weight.

78kg's
You're fat and halfway to obese.

Where do you see my excess fat then?

Need a standing nude or bikini shot front and back to tell 2bh. Every other user is wildly guessing and probably wrong

Kekkkk

Arms, face (chin & cheeks) and belly on the first picture.
On the second picture your legs are really fatty.

I'd fuck her friend 1tyme

everywhere you fat fuck, lose 50lbs

my opinion 80kg.

Gonna need a pic of your Tits to help you more

Do I look fat here?

Yes
Legs gut arms face all look fat

yes your fucking gut is sticking out

Yes. You will be very attractive once you loose 30-50lbs

Why that much?

I itinitially said 160, gonna go ahead with 168lbs

Am I close ?

Your gut is sticking out farther than your tits

/Thread

Seconded.
I bet the guy weights less then you.
Time to work out now that you still can.

A little sticking out stomach is normal.

How do I look here?

big belly so yeah fat

but this is clearly some fat fetishist posting pics of his gf to get some thrill off of internet anons acknowledging how fat she is

At least 145 pounds. Closer to 155 if I had to guess, like 152. You'd look good at 135.

That's bad ..

Because you're fat. And that number is what I estimate will get you to a healthy body fat %
Healthy is attractive

Listen, if you're 18 and already that fat, when you get older you are going to get MUCH fatter, you're going to have to control your weight asap.

18 is meant to be close to your best physical condition, don't do it for looks or boys, do it for yourself.

That chick looks 30 years old, no way she's 18

She looks about 190 honestly. You guys underestimate like hell.

Still need to lose weight. It's definately worth it especially as a female. All aspects of your life will improve considering how we men treat you females like pieces of meat. The prettier you are the more valuable you are in our eyes

If you don't have a bikini pic you know your fat and are ashamed of your body
Time to put the fork down fatty

I'm 18 haha. What makes me look so old then?

I don't like to post a bikini picture here ..

Couch 2 5k,. Come back when finished.

Why do you think she's 190 lbs?

That was my guess. Didn't post it but yeah you're right

IMO 200

I hope this isn't the real girl otherwise she's completely stupid.

Though I can't figure out the angle of not. Maybe to screencap and send it to her?

Because you are ashamed of how you look. Start dieting and working out until you are happy enough to post bikini pics

Lol, I think I know the girl in these pics and she's 25, op is some fat neckbeard who got them from facebook

Do I look normal here?

fuck off OP, stop posting her.

"You" look at least 200 lbs.
>belly
>legs
>arms
>fat girl face (any semblance of facial structure is distorted from excess fat, you would look much prettier in the face if you lost weight)

You also can't pull off being "thicc" since hardly any of your fat goes to your boobs, you will be a lot happier losing 40-50 lbs.

Assuming this IS you of course.

Thanks. But isn't 50 too much?

This is a very mean prank OP.

Why are you doing this to this poor girl.

this

thick = fat doesn't go to your midsection

thighs and ass >>>>>>>>> belly

I'm the girl in the pictures ..

Then lose 40 or 35.
user's point, which I agree with, is that you arent looking the best you could. The excess fat hide and distorts some features while hiding others. if you lost a few pounds I promise you'll get a lot more compliments on your legs and ass.
I can also tell you have a really beautiful face, so once a bit of excess fat is gone you will really turn some head.

OP confirmed for feeding fetishist who gets off to the fact that he's got her all for himself now that he made her fat

Op a lot of anons hit the nail on the head.
Not everyone gets super attractive once they get in shape but you have some really beautiful features and your weight is holding you back.
Between 40-50 is a good recommendation. If I was your bf id be nervous for you to become very hot

honestly there a lot of comments saying she is fat, but she is.

There is also comments saying she has beautiful features and that she has LOTS of potential. which she does.

Do you know how much you weigh?

Its hard to give you a good answer without that information.

It would be " too much" if you lost it too rapidly.
Most importantly, work on watching what you eat, excess calories is the the main cause of gaining fat.
Reduce your calories, and get active, running, zumba, LIFTING, anything, something.
I'm not really sure what kind of advice you want, but that's the best place to start.

Former fat girl here, I lost 20ish pounds years ago just from cutting caloric drinks (soda,juice, tea) and drinking water plus cardio a couple times a week

190 grill here also lets get you started with some cardio.

I don't need to guess your weight.
Your medically obese.
That's all there is too it.

You know you need to lose weight, and it's easy to lose weight.
You simply don't know how too.

Only eat meat from the meat section, veg from the veg section or frozen and in the can, fruit from the fruit section(never canned) and nuts(lololol)

Learn to cook your own meals

Drink up to a gallon of water a day and never below half a gallon.

Get off your chunky ass and move. A simple 30 minute - 1 hour walk every day is more then enough for now.

And most importantly

Take multiple pictures of yourself in your big old granny undies. Front sides and back.
Save it.
Cherish it.
Burn it into your mind.

That is the person who you were.

Come back in six months - 1 year when you're on your way to being hot and post in a cbt thread.
Prepare for hate from the jelly still fat femanons and the faint but unmistakable sound of savage fapping from the male anons and cries of moar and show us dem tits and ass you sexy slut.

loose weight. No offence, but you'd be lying to yourself if you said you didn't have extra lbs.

>be skinny
>will never be as attractive as this white woman and she's obese

i wish i was fucking dead
i hate this so much
fuck everything

Das Ma niggy harambe

Are you Indian?

Post pics

this statement is correct +1

make up and surgery

Listen here little baby.

You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.

Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar?

PERFECT.

Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want.

Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Yeah buddy

Stop posting your sister's pics, OP!

Being overweight.