Female privilege

Am I ugly or do women really have it so easy they they are comfortable aiming above their station?

western women nowadays are so full of themselves, they all fucking think they're beauty queens, every fucking 5/10 and their fucking stupid cuntface sister

IT MAKES ME JUST WANT TO FUCKING GRAB 2 GUNS AND GO AROUND ISLA VISTA, CALIFORNIA, SHOOTING SOME STUPID BLOND SLUTS BEFORE GETTING IN A CAR AND SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE HEAD

infuriating

you forgot to say that it was a joke post bro

just like I do every time I start talking about sending mail bombs to prominent politicians and educational institutions (TOTAL JOKE OK, NOT SERIOUS POST)

Dude its online dating.quit that shit and meet ppl irl
girls like that get over 50+matches a day
if you open up with the most generic shit shes just gonna ignore you

make a fake female account and see what they have to deal with

do you realize that female privilege only exists because males give it to them right?

culturally it depends, as a non western femlet i'm too autistic and shy to talk to men i find attractive because that was how i was brought up

BUFFALO
U
F
F
A
L
O

r-right... a joke... ha ha yeah, don't sweat it NSA

Nigga, it's an online dating app.
They are aiming high because there is no real world negatives in doing so.

Because they do not want to be seen aiming low, settling, or "slumming it"

Because it's an ego boost and they can go after those guys in the safe confines of their own homes/on their phone without being made to look like a total fucking loser in real life.

Because they are doing what most "chads" are doing and hoping that they'll be a quick fuck or lure in a guy out of their league.

If you're hoping to pull shitloads of bitches you have to be top of the line, or be that guy who she goes for because you fulfill a niche.

>any girl on earth can become an instagram model and look like pic related with enough makeup unless they're black or something
>only a handful of guys can be chad

Prepare to be v&

>femlet
are you like 4'4. I thought guys liked short asian girls

again thats because men WILL FUCK ANYTHING

Nah b. My dick doesn't work on ugly chicks anymore.

If /b/ and /gif/ is any indication...so will women.

what do you mean "that's how you were brought up?"
Brought up to be shy? In America? We are brought up to be the opposite of shy

show me a 8/10 girl fucking a 5/10 guy for free

Go outside and see for yourself

Oh my god you're fucking retarded.

Just talk to ur mum and pop

zero examples
classic Veeky Forums

5'0"

you never initiate first, you cannot be too flirty, don't show too much interest
stone cold iron butterfly of autism

>Non western
Work on your reading comprehension skills, buddy.

You're probably not ugly OP, but average ugly women make one major mistake. They think sex = commitment.

>Some 5.5/10 average girl is at a bar and some 8/10 Chad stud who just wants a quick fuck notices her and picks her up

From this point forward this woman thinks that just because she had sex with an 8/10 guy, a guy that would never ever give a girl like her his commitment, that she deserves only 8/10 guys. Now 5/10 guys in her league are just no good because she had sex with an 8/10.

Women want commitment and sex =/= commitment.

Do it pussy

>on Veeky Forums

man this board is autistic

its probably both tbqh

Ayyyy lmao

dat incredibles shirt

What went wrong

Her picture is fat girl angle anyway

Lol I don't care I just wanna fuck something

So many shut tier plebs don't known that this is satire and has already been done by the supreme gentlemen already. Someone actually already snapped and did this irl do to all this shit.

>Swiping on Tinder
>75% of women doing duckface poses
>Uninstall Tinder

Time to go full homo I think lads

Having fucked more than a couple fatties, I can say it's not worth. Maybe it's my age, but I genuinely feel bad afterwards. Focus on yourself

I actually felt bad that she wanted to keep talking to me.

You look like a mass shooter.

it revoltening recessed maxilla no zygos, forehead of peace norwood2 dicksuck lips its over

Yes I'm surprised she kept replying even with a face like that lmao Ayyo

strong neg game tho to be fair

It wasn't even negging. Just straight up insulting.

Yeah, pounding out porkers is not a good thing.
Yeah I got those two nuts and I fucked the dog shit out of her..but I still had to fuck a fat chick and she's probably feeling used I guess.
I mean, I'm not a nice loving man when I'm just trying to work off some anger or just need to nut.

English pls

She comes cross as boring and brain-dead. I think you did well to talk to her that long. I would have unmatched from those responses.

Lmao I'll love those fatties like they're the skinny bitches

nigga u ugly and will get mogged by chad hope u down for a 30 yo single mom that will cuck u anywy kkpceoutbye

I cant use tinder while being sober. every girl I match with is a complete bore
I had better conversations with fucking 12 years old on league of legends about how shitty spongebob is now

I only swiped just to fuck with her. But she didn't even get mad which kind of ruined the fun.

Buffalbro? Allentown reporting in.

Snyder. Jealous of dat neighborhood

n-no but do you want to be my buffalo bf

Only if you send nudes

come over and you can take them yourself

too tall

No homo

>Hey hun how are you?!

Shit's pretty cash. Walking distance to work, all my favorites bars and restaurants, Canalside, all that good shit.

mfw no man can take me seriously

You're making excuses. I'm 6'2" and have fucked girl under 5'0". Without a picture were not going to get it

You're a woman, no man will ever take you seriously no matter how tall you are.

Plus one on this post. I got so sick of it and having zero matches, I said fuck it and went full monk. Its been 5 years strong now

6'2" white dude here, used to plow a 5'0" asian/white mixed girl

shit was cash

You look fine, quit being a pussy and keep at it till you find a way to present yourself that works.

You opened with a shitty meme.

If you can only enjoy conversation with twelve year olds on LoL about Spongebob not being as good today as it was in the 90s then I have some news for you:

you're a manchild who can't relate to adult conversation and that is why you find adult women boring.

>met a 10/10 qtπ on tinder
>Meeting him saturday

Ignore these faggots. The reason men and people in general don't take you seriously is because you decide they don't before even giving them a chance. They can feel your insecurity oozing off of you, and no one respects insecure people, much less insecure women. Women who are confident and secure in themselves have a quiet power about them that demands respect from others through their behavior, the way they dress, and the words they choose to say. If you don't take yourself seriously then neither will anyone else.

And I don't mean you should become some raging bitch or a feminist or whatever, but operate yourself with class, and be assertive (not aggressive), don't be a pushover, look people in the eye, speak up and speak clearly, walk with your back straight and hold your head parallel to the ground as you walk.

thank you so much for this, i appreciate your advice and will work on improving myself and work on being more confident

I don't understand why you people use tinder
People unmatch others over little to none stuff. People already decided everything by looking at several pics

So what's the point of "opening talk"???? You can't always come up with interesting stuff. That seems stupid to me. You make much effort making up some bullshit to please a stranger and hope they fuck you but in the end you hate each other and unmatch

Why not just create a new face rating... Only attractive people allowed to use it. Other people wouldn't have chance anyway. And when people is attractive, either they're "boring" or "interesting" don't matter who gives a fuck

You also sound boring. It's funny you boring type people always whine and complain why others don't "understand you"
You're not better than close minded r9k. Hope you die alone. Nobody fucking give a fuck about you and nobody is obligated to please your pathetic manchild mind

Man, online I'm so lame. I can't carry any conversations. I have a fuckton of matches, but I guarantee if I respond I will hear nothing - even if the girl messaged me first.

How do you talk to women online? Even if they're into the same stuff I am, everything is sterile and I can't do it.

>I like country music
>I like being outdoors
>I love traveling the world!

Have you found any profiles without these things before?

back in the day on AIM i had mad online talking skills

my first like three girlfriends in middle and high school were through AIM. i wish talking in real life was as easy as AIM

London

SYRACUSE
Y
R
A
C
U
S
E

>that make-up
>that angle
>that black&white filter
>that unnessecary rudeness

dodged so many bullets man. higher your standards that profile pic is a left swipe within .5 seconds wtf u doing

No homo?

And on this topic, - a girl I sorta like has a profile on okcupid that I saw now that she's single. We talk once in a while on Facebook, - though she's sorta mysterious. I used to like a friend of hers, but I'm thinking I'm gonna try get closer with her. I'm not sure how I should get across it - we've only talked about some memey shit and kingdom hearts. Im not sure how I'd evolve our conversations from there. I think I have a chance with her though, - I sorta get that vibe though I suppose it's my perception.

I'm envious man. I have a terrible anxiety problem that's enveloped me. Girls find me funny and pretty handsome in person, but I cannot keep anything going when it comes to text. I'm too much of a pussy to call too.

Top keke made me laugh like Tom cruise

>And I don't mean you should become some raging bitch or a feminist or whatever
I feel this bit needs emphasising. Too many women become unlikeable bitches and too many guys become insufferable twats in their mission to become more confident. You don't need to put others down to raise yourself.

>"I love to travel!"
>been on two family trips in their lifetime

fucking women. Just admit your only hobbies are social media/shopping.

>no homo
>Veeky Forums
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

meeting women online is a meme.
the only reason most women are on there is because it is convenient and they treat is with nothing more than a passing interest.
I talked to this bitch for months through a dating an app and texting. I was lucky if she sent me a response once every other day.
When I finally met and laid the wood on her, she wouldn't stop blowing up my phone, among other things.

HOMOS!!
ON MY GOOD CHRISTIAN BOARD?

>I don't understand why you people use tinder
It's quick and easy matchups in an increasingly fast-paced and chaotic modern world.

>People unmatch others over little to none stuff. People already decided everything by looking at several pics
Not much different than judging someone in a night club or a bar based on their appearance.

>So what's the point of "opening talk"???? You can't always come up with interesting stuff. That seems stupid to me. You make much effort making up some bullshit to please a stranger and hope they fuck you but in the end you hate each other and unmatch
This is the case with any type of first impression whether it's virtual or face-to-face. Most first impressions won't be impactful and you have to keep meeting new people before you find the one that sticks.

>Why not just create a new face rating... Only attractive people allowed to use it.
Attractiveness is subjective.

>Other people wouldn't have chance anyway.
With that attitude, yes. But you can't know you don't have a chance if you don't even have the courage to put yourself out there,

>And when people is attractive, either they're "boring" or "interesting" don't matter who gives a fuck
You sound like a child.

What was it?

why would you say that. You have nothing to gain, you know all the boards are monitored.

Sir, that is your personal anecdotal experience and doesn't apply to everyone. You got unlucky with someone who wasn't that into you. Other people out there have gotten married from meeting people online. Have kids and shit.

>using tinder
lmao you already missed the tinder golden age, it's awful now

Lost fucking hard

epic save

Ask Tinder sluts what they do for hobbies/interests

>um hang out with friends
>go to the beach
>listen to music
>muh dog

I've asked this question to well over 200 and I can honestly say I got under 10 responses that were actually interesting hobbies/interests

>Caring about a woman's hobbies.

We're men. Unless their hobbies are fucked up and make them unfuckable then why should we care?

We want to get our dick wet, not talk to them about animu or knitting or what the fuck ever.

This desu

if she has no hobbies and interests then she has the personality of a cardboard box. To use my charisma on her I need something to bounce off famalam

Idiot stop listening to other people and listen to yourself wtf, hoe do you expect to be happy at all if you cant even listen to yourself. People will say anything and everything to the point were you will be so confused that you give up.

I laughed so loud just then, thank you bro

The dude was saying that he was going to shoot up some place in California because of something about women, then get in his car and kill himself.