Fraud

Cheating frauds general

have you ever gotten in trouble due to roids?
Prev Thread:

JBFLGF

second for steroids are for manlet faggots

>fuck Tinderbrah edition

must suck not having extremely high testosterone levels naturally so you have to pin out of frustration of being cursed with female-tier hormones

respect roiders though, just sucks they never had the high test privilege natty

we also have small dicks dont forget that

Why is this place fawning over some ugly attention whore who is literally a whore too?

This is trappy all over again but at least he could pretend he knew anything about lifting.

What a beta board

>Cardarine (GW-501516) – this PPAR modulator (usually related to SARMS) is going to help you lower your bodyfat levels and get lean as your gyno shrinks. You'll tighten up those fatty deposits around the puffy nipple area. This is basically a fat-loss reduction combination with YohimFlame.
I'm not saying don't use GW but this reasoning is dumb. Gyno is not fat. Being leaner will not make your gyno better.
>Jajaja
>You're cute that's what prenups are for
Am I a qt3.14?
But seriously prenups are a joke and only (maybe if you are really lucky) cover money and assets you had before the marriage. Not after. And even with the prenups there have been many cases of women being awarded pre marriage assets despite the prenup.

And exploded livers and enlarged hearts

good job on linking to the old thread this time

estp gave advice to a female about var in the last thread at least

>they never had the high test privilege natty
yep. it does suck.

get a hooker then you sperg

Trappy knew nothing beyond the most basic shit and was repeatedly shown up by people more knowledgeable than him and ridiculed for giving shit advice

>Gyno is not fat.
Fair enough. I guess I was assuming that he's also fat and that chest fat is contributing to the gyno appearance. Most people who want to get rid of gyno want to get rid of the appearance of gyno more than anything - fat loss can help a lot with that.

But what you wrote makes sense.

Who are you and why should I care about you and your opinion?
Are osteoporosis bro and decided to trip?

>get a hooker then you sperg

that isn't a gf

i would feel awful having to pay money for a prostitute to have sex with me. Just tell me how to get a 16 yo gf already

nigga go away
getting a gf isn't going to magically solve all your problems & make your life better

Everything else in my life is great though

I have a good physique, I live in a great area full of White people and Jews, I make a ton of money. Literally all i need now is an underaged gf I can be a sugardaddy for

spoken like someone with no gf

ok i'll tell you how i got a 17 yo gf

>go find the oldest looking one (male or female) at the school
>befriend (this requires you to have social skills)
>offer something fun - i offered a connect for really amazing weed (which i was into at the time)
>learn about parties through said friend
>go to said parties
>do not hit on girls at random, target one and single her out
>find hot one who's a little bit of a slut if you're into that (i am)
>make her feel interesting

idk really what to say after that. if the animal instinct in you doesn't pick up after you've got a convo going with her then you might be a lost cause.

but take it from me - not worth the effort. after you fuck her you'll probably fall in love with her because you're kv. she will either fall in love with you too due to inexperience (and become very time consuming and clingy which is what happened to me) or be repulsed by your clinginess and not being on her wavelength.

just fuck a hooker man or keep waiting for a gf closer to your age

You could always just beat her, user

>user tells me I can't give advice to males on roids because I'm not one
>tells me I'm just a shitposter because I stopped giving advice on male roids
>ignores female advice I give

There's just no way to win, man. I'm gonna do wot I love - shitposting to pass time

yeah I broke up with her because she wouldn't get help for her shit
just whine about it & complain I wasn't helping

>ignores female advice I give

it's ok estp, senpai noticed and is proud of you

>if the animal instinct in you doesn't pick up after you've got a convo going with her then you might be a lost cause.

>You could always just beat her, user
Milk duds... I could never do that
Up the dose

Desu

A big problem I've faced is figuring out what to say because I don't fucking know what's appropriate to say to a young qt

what if i overstep the line, why the fuck does this need to be so hard

bro just get to that step and then cry if you fuck up.

getting to that step is half the battle for us autists. you say you have a nice physique. you are hopefully better looking than the chads at her school which is an automatic advantage when courting vain teenegers

that's not even me, i'm i can never figure out what the fuck to say

just get her talking and show your affection physically then. like put your hand around her waist if you're doing a walk+talk and so on. the physical cues will tell you whether you're on course or if you're wasting your time.

also i'm pretty forward with the young ones and they respond well to that. these aren't the innocent qts you grew up with. young girls these days are not even close to being sheltered. they nasty

>tfw huge pimple on the back of my head i just popped

wtf how is this possible

>just get her talking and show your affection physically then

seems way to fucking early though. I've tried but it just seems to never get to that stage. Idk if I should escalate further or what

>it just seems to never get to that stage
what stage? putting your hand around her waist? I'm not asking you to pull your dick out and put her hand on it. what i described is literally one of the most innocent forms of showing affection ever.

you definitely need a practice gf or a hooker before you talk to real girls

>what stage? putting your hand around her waist? I'm not asking you to pull your dick out and put her hand on it.

No I mean how do i go from just talking to someone I just met to that part

Okay so I'm making smalltalk, asking her questions and shit blahblahblah then I just put my arm around her out of nowhere? doesn't make any sense

or maybe talk to your dad and see if he suffered the same degree of autism. how the fuck do you think he met your mom and had you? he escalated.

you were not delivered by a stork. your dad had to get over himself and put a babby in your mum the old fashioned way and i assume it included courtship (unless it was an arranged marriage)

>or maybe talk to your dad and see if he suffered the same degree of autism. how the fuck do you think he met your mom and had you? he escalated.

My dad (and really all my family members) are fucking betas, not even joking

They're the last people I'd want to get advice from

>doesn't make any sense
ok found your problem

idk what to tell you. try it out or go make a thread about it in r9k. you suffer from the issue that most of the robots there suffer from. they expect the woman to be the aggressor/pursuer. girls want to be pursued. they want you to come on to them. it doesn't "make sense" it's just how it is.

post age/height

>fucking betas
"fucking betas" who got laid+married and had kids at least, you can't even figure that part out so don't be so quick to judge

is it normal to suddenly lose all interest in someone you still haven't dated?
I'm literally waiting for this girl to chimp out so I can tell her to fuck off.

>girls want to be pursued. they want you to come on to them. it doesn't "make sense" it's just how it is.

I just don't get how you go from small-talk to that part. i understand it in theory though
>post age/height

22 6ft, not sure why height is that relevant though

seems like you're a bigger beta than your dad then

>Everything else in my life is great though

youre on Veeky Forums bro

>6ft
>not sure why height is that relevant though
of course you don't

Let me guess, 6'9 is the manlet cutoff?

>not sure why height is that relevant though
if you were a manlet you would understand why but you're ok in that department so don't worry about it

>i understand it in theory though
now APPLY

just try and fail
you sound like someone who's never been turned down before

get turned down
approach someone way out of your league so you know you'll get turned down
then repeat it a dozen times until you're not afraid anymore

i know it sounds like PUA-tier cringe but there's something to it

Get rich, pay ESTP to bear your child.

Whats everyone's favorite oral? Why? Anyone have any experience with epistane?

I cheated my height to 5'10 close to 11 and I can tell you it's a huge game changer.
But to make height/money and stuff like that be relevant you need to make sure your autism is in check.
I see way too many dudes that are like 6ft getting less pussy than me.

B-but I believe in you, cap-i-tan

Kek

>get turned down
>approach someone way out of your league so you know you'll get turned down

I can talk fine but I just don't know how to make it lead anywhere. Should I just ask for their number and then ask them to do something even if I've barely even met them?

superdrol

pls dont turn this into how to get girls general, its as bad as fl or estp blogs

Ill make it simple for you..
How to get girls:
Step 1: be confident (most important one)
step 2: dont be ugly

done

Anyone in the good ole' USA been caught before? Asking for research reasons. :^)

Would you be a surrogate for a gay wealthy couple?

ye im posting from federal prison RN

steroids, not even once.

Really not hard to get girls
All you need is

>be able to wrestle a crocodile
>dodge the drop bears
>catch snakes mid pounce so they can't bite you
>be able to 1v1 kangaroos
>have a bigger knife than the other guy
>cook a mean snag on the barbie
>have a pet kocatoo

It's that simple guys

Yeah but I'd want biiiiig bux for ruining my body with parasite lyfe

>chickentindiezbrah thinks his near underage blogposting is somehow superior

don't forget 9" cock and 7 figures

>I cheated my height to 5'10 close to 11
how? AIs when you were in puberty to prevent growth plate closure or something?

or are you talking about lifts in your shoes or something

literally a convo i had this weekend
>so you from here?
>ya, i grew up right near X
>oh cool, what do you do now?
>Y
>nice, what's that like
>blah blah blah
>cool, i g2g soon, what are u doin later
>blah blah
>give me your number
>k
>walk me to my car
>k
>put hand around her waist as we walk
>pic related is mfw i'm too manlet to put it around her shoulders without it feeling forced
>she flinches at first but her body language indicates it's ok so i keep it there

i think we'll fuck this weekend based on the fairly lewd texts she's been sending

you're fucking 6' you have no excuses

t. 5'8

>girl says yes
>suddenly no longer want to go out because I had to deal with so much of her bullshit

>>cool, i g2g soon, what are u doin later
>>blah blah
>>give me your number
>>k
>>walk me to my car
>>k
>>put hand around her waist as we walk

i-is it really this easy?

iktf bro

had that reaction when i finally got her top off after all the resistance she gave me

huge tits but equally huge aereolas (sp?)

maybe it's par for the course but i wasn't having it

boots + lifts, it's really a cheap move but it get's the job done.
Specially since I live in a third world shithole and average height is lower here.

She's 19 (?) not sure if that's related but I have 0 patience with girls bullshit.
When she gave me a yes I was at the point of telling her to fuck off, hope tomorrow I chill a bit but I see no point in going out to have no fun.

a lot of body language reading happened in between

>does she smile for no reason in the pauses in your conversation?
>does she willingly make eye contact with you when conversing?
>smiles?

based on these things you will know how much to push it. a few months ago i hugged a girl the first time we met and last new years i kissed her and rubbed my erection on her thigh within a few hours of meeting her (setting was conducive to it though)

-TRY
-GET TURNED DOWN
-TRY AGAIN
-regroup in r9k if you want a pity party
-make /fraud/ great again

>pls dont turn this into how to get girls general

lol what are you seriously 5'10 and use boots and lifts? holy fuck that is pathetic get your shit together senpai

Okay user.

your story sounded kind of fun anyways, I want to do that. I will try it. Nothing to lose I guess so might as well be obnoxious with it

I'm 5'7 fampai, that's the manlet height I don't see a point in cheating your height if you are at least 5'10.
tho most guys at 5'10+ use boots these days, those brown boots that are so damn popular.

>Nothing to lose I guess so might as well be obnoxious with it
you're going to make it if you keep this in mind

this is like a temporary state of mind though. after a while it turns into confidence/ego which is more sustainable for most but can also cause you some pain at times.

good luck

get inspiration from greentexts on Veeky Forums and beyond and tell yourself "that guy's having more fun than me. what's stopping me from trying something that audacious?"

Lots of experience with epistane here. One hell of a steroid.

Yeah man you're right, I guess i was stuck not thinking of it that way

Nothing to really lose, might as well just say whatever the fuck i want

>roiding for girls

enjoy being sued for rape

>Sued for a criminal offense

You would be imprisoned not sued

Talking to chicks depends tremendously on the setting, almost entirely. Of course confidence is key but more so it's a feeling process. Can't plan or rehearse anything to get a girl. You need to raise your vibration very high in the presence of girls before you approach. Who knows, if it's high enough they may approach you. In laymans terms just focus on pleasing yourself and not so much her. If she sees you being happy in your skin then she will join in. Knowing when to make moves will come effortlessly. You'll just know.

>Knowing when to make moves will come effortlessly. You'll just know.

I've been waiting over 20 years

it's all about vibes, I usually insta drop girls with bad vibes. This let's me move on instead of sticking to a girl and enduring the chore of not knowing what's going to happen.

what a pussy.
don't wait for it, do it.

oh youre right
youd be raped endlessly in jail when the girl feels a little regret over being a slut with you

what
youre very attractive and young arent you

>Wait for it, it'll come on its own!
>Actually stop being a pussy and do it!

Which one is it

what was the question again?

>youd be raped endlessly in jail when the girl feels a little regret over being a slut with you

I'd be the one doing the raping, I'd just smuggle a few vials in my asshole and be the biggest guy on the plantation .

What boots are you referring too?

jerry are you totally over 3D? i really want to be over 3D but it's hard and /pol/ makes it seem so degenerate.

can 3d ever fully be discarded in the mind?

It is degenerate! Get your shit together and go snort some coke of ESTP's non existent milk duds like an adult! Ffs...

I wouldnt say you can ever be entirely over it
Atleast not if youre a memeber of society, youre too surrounded

But I'm so close to Azusa
its basically the same thing.
Got the tattoo, got the dakis
She's real to me
so who needs 3D

If you guys stopped lifting, how much test would you run per week?

250mg per week or would you go for a more conservative, actual TRT dose of closer to 150mg or whatever?

about to start PCT with HCG - what are the doses?

shouldn't you have figured that out before your first pin?

i forgot and figured i'd get the best responses on a current /fraud/ thread.

i have nolva and clomid too obvi

How long is musclebonds typical delivery time for USA?

My shits been sitting in ISC chicago customs for like a week now...

Closer to 150

I'm doing 525mg test prop a week. Is this amount ok? and I have 10mg aromasin. Should I go ahead and take a half at 5mg?

>figured i'd get the best responses on a current /fraud/ thread.
All my Keks
You shouldn't be doing steroids when you don't know how to use google

You should hcg while on test 500iu e3d. Once your balls are nice and plump then start nolva/clomid pct

What's the deal with all those degenerate tatoos?

Also it's only the 3rd day second injection and my cock is really horny and that HE-MAN song "I Have the Power." Keeps going through my head.

>my cock is really horny
show us

So test, aromasin and nolva. Beginner cycle. What else do you need and how much of what ?

this dicc

nothing that's it

500mg test for 15 weeks, aromasin 12.5 e3d when you feel you need it (maybe not, it's individual), PCT nolva 3 weeks 20/20/20. done

This, I'm 4 weeks in and thought I could get away with 12.5mg 1x a week

Suddenly acne

now doing 12.5mg every 3.5d, I take it when I pin

Ok...no homo though

>tfw no ai MASTERRACE