I've been cutting for 9 weeks (anywhere from 600 calories to 1700 calories a day) and I think I'm starting to go crazy

I've been cutting for 9 weeks (anywhere from 600 calories to 1700 calories a day) and I think I'm starting to go crazy.

Last night I had a dream about a freshly baked chocolate croissant and toasted bakery bread with warm melted butter.

>600 calories
user y

Humans are adapted to famine. You're just a little rich bitch who has never gone without.

Don't make me post the "I Want To Look Like That Guy" meltdown scene.

are you a woman

I eat over three thousand calories a day. Dunno why anyone would starve themselves unless you're extremely obese and low calories would just improve your life then.

You should take a break for two-3 weeks and eat 2,500+ calories a day then start a at a few hundred calories lower if you still want to cut.

Again, unless you're obese stop fucking yourself up, even if you are be responsible and eat a lot of veggies.

What's the rush honestly? Lifting is the best at maintance calories or a little above.

been eating from anywhere between a 600-1200 calories deficiet in the last 4 months and the cravings have gone away, i've lost 30 pounds.

Currently 5'9 165 pounds

I think you've done enough. You people need to learn to slow and take breaks. 600 calories a day is just pathetic

No, no way. i'm not stopping until i'm happy.

today i had two eggs, a power bar, and then two more eggs.

Iktf. I often have dreams when cutting about me splurging and eating a bunch of shit I shouldn't eat. Feels bad man.

Just started my second cut, hopefully this one won't last nine months like the fucking last one.

you're retarded and probably have body dysmorphia

pls stop killing yourself

and eat some goddamn vegetables

no let me show you some pictures

this is me 4 months ago

Hell yeah, keep going until you get the results you want. It's not easy, but worth it in the end. Ignore the naysayers. I hope you eat more than 4 eggs and a powerbar a day though.

I get food dreams too. I've been cutting for 6 weeks, lost 10lbs eating 2k calories a day. Can't wait until it's over.

but you're 30 fucking pounds lighter than that now, right?

lock it in at 165, work on building muscle. You don't wanna have to dig your way out of skele mode, that's just unpleasant. I've been there.

me today (1)

(2)

I also just drank a ton of water, so my stomach is poking out a bit

i've been working out for 2 weeks

Thing is I'm not even in skele mode yet, and I don't think i even look 165 which is why i need to go lower.

clean the litter box FFS

bruh he has 3 and i just cleaned them, shit is fresh.

ur gonna make it man wlel done

well. don't go any lower than 155, definitely. and don't forsake vitamins for keeping your cals low. if you feel shitty and weak, fucking eat dude. 30 pounds in 4 months is a lot.

post pussy pics :3

I lose weight at 3k calories
How tiny and inactive must you even be

three litter boxes? you're slaving away for an animal that would dump you for the food, toys and attention of a hot new owner in seconds

congratulations on the cut

I planned on stopping at 155 and maintaining while continuing to work out.
Thanks man. Veeky Forums helped make me feel horrible about myself so I did something about it.
he's a dick

thanks

You look fine, time to recomp and take a break from cutting, get some good lifts instead of starving yourself. If you have enough willpower to eat 600 calories everyday then you have enough willpower to eat 4-5 clean meals everyday. At this rate you will be 120lbs with abs, so please just relax user you've done enough

What's your diet OP?

>a kilo a week lost is """a lot"""

>a whopping 600 calories.

How fucking fat must you be, OP