Should i bulk or cut? i feel fat but idk, i read the sticky and i still dont know what to do...

Should i bulk or cut? i feel fat but idk, i read the sticky and i still dont know what to do, i started the gym 3 days ago, 19 years old, 158 pounds, 5.8, 15% body fat

cut till skelly,then slow bulk

Liiiift. Your body will grow faster than a skinny person

Cut yourself, and get in bathtub with warm water and gently slip into death. Because that all you you poo in loo pajits can do for humanity.

That's definitely a lot more than 15 percent body fat. When I was 19 and 5'8" and 158 I was 25% bodyfat, I'd wager you're around 20.

>15% body fat
I don't think so

You need to lift

And you are not 5'8 lmfao

well im 177cm, 72 kg...

KYS Pajeet

>15% body fat
I got some bad news for ya...

>15% body fat

15+15 maybe

This is never 15% bf... more between 20 and 25.

Also, just fucking lift. You will make beginner gains, no matter if you cut or bulk. Beginn to cut as soon as you don't make beginner gains anymore. Then clean bulk.

Lift, slowly bulk. Concentrate on lifting.

>15% body fat

Ya I'd say just lift for now and don't focus on diet

Once you start noticing yourself packing on muscle you'll probably want to cut to get rid of fat and then when you notice your lifts go down/stall you'll probably want to bulk up

Is OP really 20%+ BF?

I'm the same height/weight and don't look much better. Where do you think I am fit?

I'm tired of being fat, I just want to see my abs for once in my life. But should I start lifting for my noob gains? What weight/BF should I be at when I stop then? I don't wanna go back to being 25% BF though.

Considering you just started. Cardio routine and then slow bulk. Right now youre fat not even skinny fat. And no youre not 15% more 18-20%

Simple answer cut with cardio.

18-20%. Why do people that have bellies always keep it so dirty and unshaven you look even worse.

>Pic hilariously related

>Lost 30 lbs and still not get close to making it
Fuck.

Do people that are not fags actually care if a man has body hair?

Your mom said mine reminds her of your grandpappy.

Intermittent fasting+cutting ice cream fitness version
You'll be in shape by the beginning of the summer.
Drink a lot of water and don't eat shitty foods
15% bf or not who the fuck cares, give the guy a hand

Everytime I see bodyhair on the stomach I cringe. Shit is nasty as fuck.

every time I see a man who shaves outside his face and genitals I cringe

Wanting a hariy chest, hairy stomach, hairy thighs, hair back, hairy shins, hair ass.

For what possible reason
>Muhhhhh scent of a man.

>not embracing the natural state of the male body
who's the fedora faggot here really

DYEL

wtf why?

because hair is a symbol of masculinity and shaving is reserved for women and twink boipussies
yes and my muscular hairy chest looks great. having to shave to show muscle definition is like wearing a wife beater everywhere after curling for 3 weeks to SHOW OFF THE GUNS

>

Cut if you want better health

Bulk if you want faster results