Told you guys about this coin 5 years ago

Guaranteed 2.5x in the next 6 months.

3.5x in the next year.

Buy now or stay poor

what coin is this? why does it have value? who prints it?

Why are diamonds valuable? Srsly. They have no practical use to the common buyer. They can even be manufactured. It's a shiny object.

Was shilling this for years.

You didn't listen.

diamonds have a lot of use actually... various industry uses, precision scientific applications, increasing the chances that your fiance's girlfriends will cheat with you, etc. etc..

>Told you guys about this coin 5 years ago
most likely 95% of Veeky Forums wasn't reading bitcoin freds or even browsing Veeky Forums at all 5 years ago

Sadly i was

Nice just bought 100k

literally had over a thousand bitcoins once.
i check the btc price everyday while i cry

6 Million dollars is just money man, it can't buy happiness

That's not different than "missing out" on any of the stocks that have gone 100x the last decade. You might as well check the price of AAPL every day

People forget that bitcoin was a fucking joke back then. The only exchange was set up for trading nerd playing-cards and they ducktaped BTC on it in 3 days. Then they got hacked and everyone lost their money.

Yeah I know.
But it gets hard sometimes knowing that I could have more money.

Literally this. I hate that I missed out on buying cheap cheap cheap bitcoins back in 2012 when it first started on Veeky Forums (not just Veeky Forums the shilling was on every board).

With a 200€ investment I could've been filthy rich now. But like the other user said, it's been that way with stocks, also houses, cars, etc. Sometimes you gotta risk it.

>in 2012 when it first started on Veeky Forums (not just Veeky Forums the shilling was on every board).
Why would you lie about yourself on an anonymous image board?

I was. There was a time when moot asked for suggestions for new boards and I suggested a finance/money one (you're all welcome), so when Veeky Forums showed up I was on it straight away.

I saw people making threads about this cool internet money and how you could swap your real money for it and keep it on your computer, but it was a few dollars for hundreds of them, so I thought i'd rather save my money. Then I was around for the dogecoin meme and decided all these coins must be memes.

I aint even mad though, not like I recognised BTC for what it is and then didn't act on it; I just never looked further into it than seeing threads on the front page.

As of the past 24 hours I'm £1400 in profit and still believe we're at the very early stages of crypto adoption, and that there is a lot of money still to be made

see

you could also have been a sports legend if not for genetics/training from babby/luck/timing, or a rock god/superstar DJ if not for equipment/practice/timing/luck... bitcoin is just another.

the best time to invest in crypto was 2009-2012, the second best time is now.

I'm 28, I've been on here since 2009 when /b/ was obsessed with boxxy. There is no reason I would lie, I wholly agree with you.

You sir are right. Better to be in it now then a year from now

>There is no reason I would lie
Yet you still do. It's pathetic.
1. Veeky Forums was not set up from suggestions
2. Veeky Forums didn't exist at the bitcoin price you specify
3. There was never a time when you could buy 100 bitcoins for a dollar.

lol you're so salty

(text obscured where I autistically dropped my spaghetti because I was talking to moot)

The fact that you e-mailed moot does not change that
1. Veeky Forums was not set up from suggestions
2. Veeky Forums didn't exist at the bitcoin price you specify
3. There was never a time when you could buy 100 bitcoins for a dollar.

In 2011 I bought around 100 bitcoins with my savings when btc was around 2 usd.

Forgot about bitcoins and checked again in 2015.
Surprise to see 200 usd/btc
Check the charts and see that I missed my opportunity of 900 usd/btc

Thought that bitcoins time was over and the only way was down so I sold them to get my student loan paid.

How wrong I was. Bought back in this july and decided to invest in altcoins. Got fucked and my investment of 2k is now 500 usd

I'd be happy if someone could give me some consolidation in this fucked up world.

1Axk9a7NxQDLQYoD5wp3GAg49Mku6aMTz9

>1. Veeky Forums was not set up from suggestions
Wrong.

Just sent you .5 BTC my friend. The mempool is kind of full right now so it should be there in 2-3 hours.

Good Luck

Can you list those 3 bullet points again please i don't think you asserted your authority the first two times

give up man, i have no idea why you'd get this heated about it. you must have lost a lot of coins yourself and now you can't handle it or something. I'm out, peace

>i never even said what you've quoted in any of those 3 points. your autism is showing

finance was suggested six million times over the years. Moot rejected it every time. Veeky Forums was created specifically when numerous altcoins meant that cryptospam wasn't contained to a single bitcoin thread on /g/ anymore. /g/ even had a sticky about it.

>i never even said what you've quoted in any of those 3 points
1. moot asked for suggestions for new boards and I suggested a finance/money one (you're all welcome), so when Veeky Forums showed up...
2. I saw people [on Veeky Forums] making threads about [bitcoin] ... but it was a few dollars for hundreds
3. it was a few dollars for hundreds

At least you got on the train and profited to some excent. July 2011 I heard about Bitcoin, being lolbertarian at the time thought yeah awesome idea, and decided to spend a few £k buying BTC. Then broke my laptop and by time I replaced it forgot about BTC until I started seeing it in MSM news in 2014ish - then didn't buy in despite having 20k savings cos I thought I'd missed the boat and it had already blown up too much.

I'll stay in btc if this is true and you will have my eternal gratitude.

It's 2015
>i have 31k in my account (as my bank statement proves)
was looking at bitcoin to buy drugs but didnt trust putting my account online..
>this is alot of people now
i have since taken the leap in september and i have 0 cash kek

note: i did find the drugs
>no cash

seriously

Godspeed to you and people like you.. i just wish i had money when btc was around 5$.. father said its a bubble and didnt give me the freaking 50$ for it... life is pain after that, living in piss poor eastern europe i wont probably get a chance like that again.. if you would have spare change for poorfag like me i would be eternally grateful to you
3LmmqryBsZkxXD1U64F81nwD96iyVjTtjG
I hate to be a beggar but its just so hard to start making any kind of money being a student here.. thanks for any help

I agree. That's why I asked this to begin with

i remember Veeky Forums came out shortly after dogecoin was being spammed all over /g/
bitcoin was in its first $1000 at that time
i dont know what you guys are on about

Bitcoins were being talked about on Veeky Forums long before that.

sure friend, sent 0.1 btc, just wait a little

This makes me tear up a lil, how generous Veeky Forums is