What's your favorite DOMS?

What's your favorite DOMS?

Quadriceps

>tfw you don't get quad doms anymore

lats
traps
chest
triceps

I like when my shoulder blades are sore. I squeeze them together all day long.

Abs, but i don't get them anymore.

I only really get quad DOMS after heavy squats + drop sets. Love em.l too tho.

I miss leg doms

>get lazy with squat form last few months
>sort my shit out yesterday and go ass to grass
>mfw can barely walk today

Glutes
Hamstrings
Traps

>tfw currently have traps and glutes DOMS

I stopped going to the gym for 2 months this summer just to feel quad doms again.

Legs and lats.

Vagina DOMS. Yes, I'm a girl. Deal with it.

Lower traps DOMS feels pleasant to me, other than that I hate them, especially in the legs

Glutes.
>mfw

Any kind of doms

Calves
Traps
Quads

I haven't had doms in like 6 months, but man when I do, I just need a rough massage to fuck my shit up.

DICK! DOMS

>running with chest doms

>glute doms after a night of fucking some slut/your bitch

its fucking great!

lats
glutes

Lats. Fucking love lat DOMS.

Glute doms.

Feels juicy man.

femdoms

femdoms

I like the burn that hamstring doms give me when I bend over at work, reminds me I am alive.

>Liking DOMS
Might be because I only just started lifting but how the hell does anyone like DOMS?

Dickdoms

Bicep DOMS, fuaaaaak

>not liking DOMS
never gonna make it

biceps and chest
would like leg DOMS if I didn't need to be on my feet most of the time for work

Traps
Lats
Quads

Maybe you got the squat "jiggly legs" doms or some other begginer doms that hurt as fuck. After years of not doing squats, I did some pistol squats and couldn't walk straight for a week. Sucked.

Good doms are doms after a nice intense workout, it's a good "pain". It's a slight soreness that doesn't prevent you from doing normal movements.

anus doms

Traps and forearms.

Legs are pretty fine no matter how hard I work them strangely enough though my delts and triceps were wrecked for 4 days or so, but what you said makes a whole lot more sense

Interior hip flexor. Walking like a penguin all day

Isn't pic related pretty?

>pistol squats

Last time I did these, it felt like someone had been using my ass cheeks as punching bags for the next couple of days.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

fucking hammies omfg feeling like a boss after leg day two days later I'm like the fucking old lady in the commercial who falls and can't get up.

Feels like someone beat my legs with sticks.

wtf are you doing to get that you gotta jerk it after your workout. it helps calm the lady boners.

Lat and lower trap doms are the only pleasant doms

The elbow pit? I don't know what the fuck that is called. Or my upper-arms, bicep or tricep feels good as fuck.

suprised none has said abs yet

>stretching backward on a chair feels amazing
>you can now feel how much your core actually supports you while doing normal stuff and lifting
>running and you can feel it
>a hearty chuckle turns into a literal cramp

i have weak abs too, so its easy for me to get doms

Shoulders
Gives me shivvers of joy thinking about it

traps without a doubt

>squeeze traps
>it's like cumming

DOMS honestly suck really fucking bad when you start out, but you'll start to enjoy them soon. After you lift for a while you won't get them often and you'll miss them as ridiculous as that probably sounds to you right now. You should enjoy them while you can cause many people who lift for a long time would love to get that same feeling again.

My favorite is dem dat glute DOMS after some heavy barbell glute bridges. Quad DOMS from heavy squat sets are also really nice.

>tfw too jacked up on pwo to even type like an idiot properly

Meant to say "dat dere"

>bone DOMS
Go to the hospital.