How can i increase test without drugs and legally?

How can i increase test without drugs and legally?

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lift, eat properly

Swallow cum

Squats + Oats

Clean up your diet, workout more, and have a lot of sex. That's really all there is to it.

Vitamin D, Zinc, Fish oil, Tongkat ali (hard to get proper stuff), and in general just good sleep and a decent diet.

Also eat a decent amount of fat, for some reason we need that.

I started taking OTC test boosters and I went from wanting to fuck every other day to 3 times a day

>OTC test boosters

Like what?

Intermittent fasting

Superdrol

You ever played a video game and were stoked to become the best only to find out the game was completely pay 2 win and it would take an astronomical amount of hours grinding and then you'd still be far worse than the pay 2 win crowd?

Well, that's what natural test enhancing is. A single injection would give you more than years of meticulous and perfect natural test boosting methods.

Like the pay 2 win game, most people quit when they realize they can't win unless they enjoy playing with a laughably huge disadvantage.

That's not accurate at all you retard.

>legal

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

Bear in mind, it MIGHT be somewhat noticeable, but the effect will be nowhere near what you'd get from pinning. Then again, you also won't have to play with needles and fuck around with your endocrine system.

Personally, my eyes glaze over at any sort of biology or biochem stuff, so I don't trust myself to do gear without fucking up. That might change, though

lol k

Sleep is a big factor!
I think I read somewhere that some Iranian bros did studies about onion increasing test levels naturally.

There is the workout legs, hip thrusts, nofap.

What supplements can block estrogen?

if there was somthing you could take to raise your hormone levels it would be a drug

It doesn't work that way retard, only thing resembling that is PCT drugs like Nolva or Clomid.

And believe me too low estrogen sucks dick.

Make a high test thread

That picture is wrong, high testosterone leads to more heart disease not less.

Actually a pretty solid comparison. I lifted and ate well for 3 years before trying steroids. Natty I would work out for months trying to add the next 5lbs to my working squat/dead/bench sets. My first cycle was 250mg test twice a week and even at that fairly low dosage I was adding 5lbs to my lifts weekly. Once I have stable enough finances I'll be on a solid 150-200mg/week cruise for life. Also, boners

I hadn't got laid in nearly a year and the one time I had the opportunity I happened to be on PCT and was basically pushing rope. Shit was embarrassing

atleast you have an excuse then. still, i had the luck that it hasn't happened yet.

kek
great analogy
btw I've never heard of someone who cycled and then hopped off roids by choice, not circumstances