/fph/ - Fat People Hate

Last one is nearing 300

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/kristinchirico/we-tried-snacks-from-womens-magazines-to-see-if-they-would-a?utm_term=.lj43m7J78k#.vtpDA6n6N4
lmgtfy.com/?q=dieting statistically fixes severe obesity with a success rate on par with voodoo and wishful thinking
youtube.com/watch?v=CXFgNhyP4-A
youtube.com/watch?v=OapuLyWTvjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a former fatfuck nothing makes my blood boil more than people who push fat acceptance as though it's something to be proud of.

What, be proud of walking up the stairs and needing to take a breather? Fuck off.

The fucking cognitive dissonance with these people
So little self awareness
Hey guess what i want to kill myself

>she doesn't realize she could lose weight eating pizza, fries, coke and dessert if she only ate less of it

Currently losing weight here, fatties not realizing that normal people don't eat an entire large pizza fucking triggers me.

The purple hair and glasses also tells me she drew that picture herself.

Like, goddamn, I'm not the brightest person, but I'm making progress eating sensibly and exercising a couple times a week. It's not complicated, you just gotta grab less food and maybe find something more filling than pizza so you're not overeating.

>fatties not realizing that normal people don't eat an entire large pizza fucking triggers me.

tfw not a fattie but can eat an entire pizza myself. I'd weigh 350 pounds if I lost my inhibitions

>fatties not realizing that normal people don't eat an entire large pizza
5'11 180lbs here, it is really bizarre to me that there are people who do this. The most I've ever eaten is 4 slices.

You CAN, but you DON'T. Delusional fatties think that Veeky Forums people constantly inhale food and their "fast metabolism" burns it all away without any extra effort on their part, while the fatty eats a "healthy" diet (consisting of deep fried vegetables and tear-soaked McDonald's hidden behind closed doors) and just can't lose weight.

I could eat an entire pizza, too, but I know how I got the way I am and how to fix it.

I'm also not a woman. More often than not, they're the ones who are delusional about how they got to be what they are.

She's right, if you consider how quickly fatties inhale their food.

I eat an entire small pizza once a week without gaining weight. Though that is ALL I eat for the day (and I don't drink soda).
Moderation is the key. That's why a lot of fatties fail. They go on these diets where they cut out the things they love and so it's not a life style. I've been eating a small pizza once a week for about 3 years now. It's part of my routine.

I still pig the hell out once every two weeks or so. Since i dont eat out as much and dont hate myself as much due to weight loss i actually end up going to a nice place instead of shoveling in fucking little ceasars like i used to do. I eat half and throw/leave the other half, been running 600 to 700 defecit daily. i was made to believe this slow metabolism shit...god damn it.

buzzfeed.com/kristinchirico/we-tried-snacks-from-womens-magazines-to-see-if-they-would-a?utm_term=.lj43m7J78k#.vtpDA6n6N4

>the fat woman doesn't stay as full as the thinner woman
>"bluh bluh it doesn't WORK"

This triggers me

Fuck buzzfeed

The way I do it is to get less than I used to, but make a bag of steamed vegetables as well. Eat the veggies first, then eat the smaller potion. Now I'm as full as I would have been if I ate more garbage, but i don't feel like shit.

Also ensures I get my veggies throughout the day.

> fatty gets hungry 3 times faster than non-fatty

color me surprised

The worst part is the chick is kinda hott (the thin one, not the land whale). Too bad she's a SJW.

Posting this from another thread
>helping a 7th grade class in high school.
>one of the fat black chicks complaining about hunger
>start to hear crunching where she is seated
>she was just eating a package of top ramen
>like not cooked
>eating it like a fucking Japanese cracker
>some bully slaps it out of her hand and calls her a walfare queen
I'm so glad bullies exist for this reason. I do not know why but I have seen fat people eat things that make no sense.
>drinking with fat roommate
>every time her drinks liquor he gets super sad about being a HKV
>starts crying about said reason
>go to the bathroom to shit post and get away from him
>come back and he is eating a ball of mozzarella
>nothing else but the ball
>not cut just eating it like an apple
>triggered.m4u
Last I heard from him after he moved was he makes 50k a year, still is a fat fuck, but buys backpage hookers so he isn't HV anymore

does someone have a link to the buzzfeed article pictured

I used to love eating raw ramen, it's pretty good for a snack.

Agreed. Would do that in a pinch last semester

>Which is good, because as we've said before, dieting statistically fixes severe obesity with a success rate on par with voodoo and wishful thinking. It's not much different than telling an addict to "just stop doing heroin" or a poor person to "just go acquire a skill that will make you lots of money."

Courtesy of Cracked

>buzzfeed.com/kristinchirico/we-tried-snacks-from-womens-magazines-to-see-if-they-would-a?utm_term=.lj43m7J78k#.vtpDA6n6N4
god damn it kirstin is so fucking ugly, she's definitely one of those girls that you can't say has wasted potential

I eat a large chicken pizza every two weeks yet I still get mires

>only keeps me full from 3pm til 7pm
>7pm when most people have dinner
>its doing exactly what its meant to but they're saying its not

Link to the article brah?

Dieting in America is fucked up. We tell people to eat a certian way till the weight is gone but they get nothing out of the diet after. They don't learn how to eat properly and the weight comes back. Not to mention there is a severe lack of education when it comes to food. Just now we are seeing more ads telling kids that if the eat a little more then play a little longer, people are unaware at how many calories they consume. Info on the Veeky Forums sticky should be a requirement in all schools during health and physical education.

lmgtfy.com/?q=dieting statistically fixes severe obesity with a success rate on par with voodoo and wishful thinking

>TFW none of these snack would even make a dent in my hunger nevertheless last an hour.

Dieting in America almost never incorporates calories in calories out. Most fats believe that thin people are eating some secret vegetable or berry or something that magically makes them thin or melts fat or whatever, so they spend all of their time looking for that magic bullet instead of dieting and exercising. It doesn't help that fuckers like Dr. Oz and Oprah constantly try to sell them magic bullets.

>youtube.com/watch?v=CXFgNhyP4-A
I have to admit a had a good laugh

Jesus fucking Christ I didn't realize that you needed to be "full" 24/7 in order to function.

Also can't believe the fatty used to shoveling food down her gullet all day felt the desire to eat more often than the thinner woman. Who'd have thunk it.

Fucking people I tell ya.

Someone should tell these people that you're not supposed to eat until you're stuffed, but only until you're not hungry anymore. It's such a simple rule and yet few people seem to know about it.

..user .. no

Yall niggas retarded?

Exactly this, but that doesn't fit the narrative of their audience "health at every size, listen to your body, eat what you want"

Why does the fucking text on this image look more and more shit every time I see it? Is someone constantly shrinking and increasing the size of the image or something?

>Eating shit just because you're hungry
I'm always so frustrated when I'm eating something and I don't actually find it tasty. It feels like I'm betraying my body. Why eat food for the sole purpose of filling up your stomach instead of controling your hunger until you're able to prepare or buy an actually tasty meal or snack? Makes no sense to me.

you have all the knowledge in the world in your fucking fingertips, it's called internet.
every fat person is sick by choice, "not enough info" isn't a valid response anymore you shitlord.

The comments were added individually as they came. It started with just the first. People kept editing and saving as .jpg

This isn't the diabetes of fat fucks, Type 1 can and usually strikes thin, young people too.

>hahaha I'm rude and have tits, I'm so funny
Lowest form of comedy.

I love America and the idea that the American life is supposed to represent, but as a European these types of things make me go
>Americans, lol

If some fat fuck did this here they'd get ridiculed faster than you could say "acceptance"

seems to me that the fatty is conditioned to eat something more or less every hour. it doesn't matter what she eats apparently. an hour later she's starving.

installed gentoo recently?

This is out of context though. They're entire point was that in the long term people have an abysmally small diet success rate. Not that you can lose weight. We are essentially making entire nations of people fat addicts because of bullshit peddled by milk sellers.

Yeah, me too.

But the diet does work.

They put the weight back on after they stop dieting.

So they went on a diet, lost weight, then stopped dieting, and blamed the diet itself for putting the weight back on.

>fat people.

I want to start my own Plus sized brand, clothing, cutlery, even sauces, and then donate all the money to fitness programmes and community gyms.

>work at a hospital
>lots of fat nurses
>one of the fat nurses got stuck in the elevator
>nothing serious took about 20 mins to get her out
>in that amount of time she had "super low blood sugar"
>she ate a third of a sheet cake from one of our potlucks
>"It's not my fault. You can't leave a tiger alone with a deer"
>"No, but you apparently shouldn't leave an elephant alone with third of sheet cake"
Now I have to do a sensitivity workshop.

This is because "diets" are shit. Yeah, you'll lose weight going keto, but you didn't learn anything and once you reach your goal or get fed up with the diet, you're gonna go back to what you did before, which is what made you fat to begin with.

Long-lasting change has to come from embracing a healthier lifestyle, and not just looking at the goal line while crying into your plate. You need to want it, to enjoy the process and not just the end result.

And that's just asking too much from the vast, vast majority of fatties. And bullshit sites like Cracked just tell them how pointless it is and they might as well not try.

It was worth it

But poor people CAN acquire skills which can make them money for very little investment

Trade school is what, 1000 dollars a semester? Become a plumber, unclog toilets for a career.

The only valid thing there is about the heroin addict but otherwise that statement basically reads like "people are dumb, so no one who isn't dumb should try this thing which can work if you're not a retard".

>only keeps me full
>"REE IF I FEEL HUNGRY I MUST IMMEDIATELY FEED INSTEAD OF PUTTING IT OFF FOR AN HOUR OR TWO"

Where is the willpower and self-control?

What the fuck is a jamocha shake anyway?

>Cracked
That might be nostalgia talking, but damn I miss their pre-SJW days.

You think she looks like that due to her mental fortitude?

>being surprised that a drunk person is eating something in a retarded way

I thought the same thing today. Their new stuff is terrible. Sometimes I go back and reread their old stuff though.

Fake BS coffee shake. A large has over 600 calories

Yeah I was a little too upset but he never eats well
>invite friends and workout buddies over for sunday brunch
>roommate is there too
>still upset that the girl he was talking to was a guy who used him for steam games (lol)
>made a really good spread for brunch
>"this doesn't look like my mom made it"
> he decided to opened up 8 packages of gushers
>put them in a bowl
>ate those instead
>upset when everyone leaves because he got strange looks

I'm a former fatty who is slim and has visible abs, I genuinely believe that I get fat easier than normal people, but that I also have better muscle gaining genetics.

Not even a fat person making excuses,

Want her as my girlfriend and i hope she acts like that 24/7. would be great to walk with her over street every day, im not even kidding.

>comparing eating like a fat mess to shooting heroin
>in an article that says being fat is acceptable

I'm terrified of people these days

Even worse when I googled it.

Isn't 'murican large almost one litre?

Yeah but do these diet guides never include a chapter on willpower? Like do the words "if you feel hungry and see a Wendy's, instead of going and ordering two number 3 combos with a large frosty, large coke and large fries you should just go home and drunk a large cup of water to try and suppress your hunger a bit while using your own rationality as a human being to suppress the rest of your hunger until more time has passed between meals".

Also

>snacking

Do these fucks ever think of maybe NOT buying snackfoods? No fruit rollups, no bags of chips or beef jerky or oreos. Only ingredients for meals you have to actually make. But then again I guess if they had a block of cheese for making grilled cheese sandwiches they'd probably just eat the block of cheese as a snack and then complain because that "snack" was like 800 calories or something.

Fat men know they're not going to get any breaks for whining and just take the fact that they're fat and don't give a fuck because if they did they'd lose weight

Look at Chris Christie, he lost like 40 pounds before starting his presidential campaign. If a man wants to lose weight, he will.

But women are taught that they're princesses and that the bar will be lowered if they whine enough, so when they're confronted with the fact that women are only treated as princesses because men want to fuck them (and men don't want to fuck fatties) they throw a tantrum because society has conditioned them to believe that they should just get their way without any effort. The idea that men are nice to women who are attractive never seems to be something most women realize, or something they actively make a women's rights issue out of- "thin and pretty is an unreasonable fantasy, so buy me dinner you male pig".

>102g sugar
Oh my fucking god. Nuke the USA right fucking now

This is another thing that's weird about fat people. How do they manage to eat so much sweet shit all the time? I can manage maybe one dessert a day but otherwise I prefer meals which aren't overtly sweet and generally are salty or spicy. The idea of eating 8 packs of gushers sounds similar to eating an entire box of creamsicles- just why would you do that? It would be nauseating to consume so much sweet shit.

>127g sugar
I feel like I'm about to start crying
This doesn't feel like real life

USA has missile shields now, you'll have to find another weapon of mass destruction.

It should probably tell you but I know that it varies from store to store. Also plenty of fast food places have used the obesity crisis to reduce the size of their large drinks while charging the same price so there's that.

They'll destroy themselves soon enough with their food
I just want it to happen as soon as possible

Storytime

Just finished intern work at a local company

So I had to first meet up with the head of human resources on my first day who would explain to me how everything will work etc
No word of a lie I enter her office and see what appears to be the rotting offspring of jabba the gut... This thing was golemed over her desk, a stench 3-day old fajitas and cheesy flip flops hit my nostrils. Littered all over her office were those shitty feel good slogans like "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" with a picture of a cat or some shit underneath, so I get it, she was probably trying to stay motivated. Anyway, she wheezed with every breath, quite sad to look at actually, looked seriously painful, when living life becomes a chore then you know you've fucked up.

Dieting works so bad for some peopöle because they are the ones who start the wishful thinking. These people will genuinely believe that after dieting for 2 months you can go back to your old diet and expect NOT to become fat again. These people are just severely delusional.

As long as it's not once every two day it's not gonna be a problem.

it's pretty normal

>17g protein
GOMAD FOOD

>2016
>not reading the actual comment that you're replying to

Why do most women embody the crab in a bucket mentality so much

I can't remember the last time a fat guy got mad at a ripped guy on a sports illustrated cover

Because if all women are equally shit then they're on equal ground when competing for cock

But because men need to stand out to get the best pussy men instead seek to improve themselves

Women see this girl and make catty comments about her ass being too fat or her skin being too pale

Men see Arnold in 1978 or some other bodybuilder/male model and think "I bet that got gets tons of pussy, if I could be even half as good looking I bet I'd get tons of pussy too"

Me too m8
We're gain gods

The dumbest, poorest Americans are killing themselves with shitty food

This means the mostly physically fit will survive to the technological singularity in which people will live to 150 and be as healthy and attractive at 100 as most people are at 50 nowadays, and where reproductive technology will allow women to easily and painlessly store their eggs for future use and have children without physically having to go through pregnancy and childbirth, ensuring that a person can have 5 kids who are ten years apart each

Overall this is the ultimate eugenics plan

That was informative and well written, I enjoyed it. Hope to see more posts like this on Veeky Forums.

holy shit she's so fucking irritating
i wanna gangbang the shit out of her untill she shuts the fuck up

pasta

>sugars
>102g

except they're all having 6+ kids

>banned

>Thinks you can stop a MIRV travelling at mac 24

>They included the little pinky dick hidden in rolls of fat
>Animator chuckling and doing Mr Burns fingers in dark office

heres the video for it
youtube.com/watch?v=OapuLyWTvjQ