QUICK, HURRY

THE DIP IS ALMOST OVER, BULL RUN IS SLOWING

WHAT DO I SCOOP UP

I HAVE $2k AUD, SHILL ME YOUR BEST BAGS. Seriously though, what should I buy and why. I wanna capitalise on this alt dip.

NEO ARK OMG for long term holding

ltc

man it isn't even much of a dip yet, most alts are down like 5% max while btc is up almost 25% in the same time period

just wait until closer to the fork to see the retards driving the alt prices lower to grab bitcoin gold

ETH, unironically

To be honest lad, I thought the bull run would end tonight so I converted my btc back to shitcoins. Lost 8% of my btc over night. Looking at it now I think we might actually see 6k+ in the coming 24 hours.

Enigma and Monetha on binance. Cheap

I missed the fucking dip didn’t I?

All in on Ark. Thank me later.

In like 4 hours... And, then since some people have their knickers in a twist about some shit gold fork there might be a correction after however the big fork happens November so... 10k start of November? It could happen

cheap? enigma @ .77 w/ 115m marketcap is overpriced imo

xmr

*** China :cn: official state backed crypto to hedge against yuan will soon come .. this is also a fact that has fueled the btc run..and interest in Chinese coins are going to blow up. Right now Metaverse has the best ROI amongst all the Chinese coins and solid team n tech. Don’t regret in nov on the missed opportunity. Do stock up now and stay wise *** Please pass on this message

PivX
Vertcoin

double your money in 3 days.

Already holding 2K link, is it enough to make it? Am I kill? Got in at $0.37

You'll have 6k by the end of next week... 15k by EOY, 25k by Q2 2018... you tell me if that's enough to make it

If none if you have bought POSW you deserve to be poor for the rest of your life. It's easily going to hit an ATH by Christmas. Gunna be up X10.

I...I'm happy capitan...

Why is it gonna go so high? 10x is a big amount. You think it'll get to $1 in a few months? Better have some breddy gud reasons why

BAY
LINK
THC

Japanese will be buying ALIS. They know how to pump a coin. Get in while it's cheap.

Sell your house and stand on the corner for links

Don't miss Falcon X to Mars

LINKLINKLINKLINK
LINKLINKLINKLINK
LINKLINKLINKLINK

It's not a spam, system... It's LINK!

See

Pajet-San,
Here you go:
ODN
ELIX
SNM
INXT
Yoroshiku!

Inxt

and tomorrow you will cry when BTC is 6k and your alts -10%

This is what's gonna happen I think

Just bought some Ark it looks good

FLIK will have a 89%coinburn on 22nd, it will increase the value easily, safe and fast money but prepare for a dump on that day or the following

Cindicator is a sleeping giant. Delisted on ED to reduce hype but still purchasable with a link. Going to see a huge swell as marketcap is so low it isn't even listed on coin market cap. This game is about getting in early and similar products have boomed all the way up to like $200 million market caps. It's an AI for trading that combines analytics with human intelligence whereby people who make accurate predictions get rewarded and their opinion counts for more in the modeling.

>still purchasable with a link

is there anything sergey can't do...

Why the fuck would ED delist it? Do you know how much shit is on there and how easy it is for them to maintain a coin in there. Huge red flag...

Cindicator told them to remove it because they want to be listed on respectable exchanges first and not be seen as a shitcoin.

So what link? Pls spoonfeed.