Is ChainLink a bit overblown or is the pic correct? I just want to know if I'm getting memed into another DGB

Is ChainLink a bit overblown or is the pic correct? I just want to know if I'm getting memed into another DGB

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
swift.com/node/39911
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its true user. We may Meme way too hard, but for us, its celebrating.

Don't buy it you stupid cuck.

4x if everything goes perfect

2x if we get lucky

thats about all there is at this point

isn't this wat ARK does.?

Don't do it.
LINK is a long term hodl, your money will be stuck in there for ages if you go in now with measily gains.
You are better off investing in things while they are still new.
LINK has already gone 4x its initial price.
Find the next big thing, don't jump into one that is already big.

> don't jump into one that is already big.
if you stacked BTC LTC and ETH you would be gaining tons right now.

Wrong. Crypto markets are irrational but more importantly they move FAST.

People will emotional buy LINK once certain factors are made official causing a huge spike before the slow retracement like every other coin that has an actual use. At low market caps like this 10x isnt out of the question, but my real concern is the value of link in 1 or 2 years.

4x doesn't mean anything
it started at 32 millions because Sergey decided so, he could also have done an ICO with a 1 million market cap and we'd be a 150 millions too and have a x150.

no, more like x50

x100 if everything is perfect.

>hurr durr OMG is already 4x so don't invest and find something new
Notice how it's staying at 4x, most other ICOs generally don't maintain their price and keep bleeding forever after the initial pump.

measely 175 Million $... mr moneybags please fund my startup. I solve the daemon problem

It's literal scam
Sibos is just hype
There's no future

Wait a couple of days and watch

Yes when they were starting, now if you put all your money in btc it would take months to 2x your money. Same goes for the other two. You can 2x, 3x, 10x, easier and faster on an early altcoin.

4x means anyone adopting now is making way less money than the early adopters.

Yeah notice how its not doing much except holding people's money until SIBOS. The average human is impatient and will want to take their money out if they see its not going up at a decent rate.

Its dipping after SIBOS and I'll multiply my stack while you guys hold.

Ripple:

1) $100+ Million in VC funding from Google, Santander, Seagate, etc.
2) 200+ employees, including former SWIFT execs
3) Offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg
4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force
5) Sits on IMF Fintech Advisory Board
6) SEC Registered
7) ~$15 Billion in unrealized assets
8) 100+ Banks testing/implementing Ripple tech
9) Confirmed real world use of XRP on 10/10/17 by Cuallix

Chainlink:

1) A couple of retards like to spam about it on Veeky Forums

I don't care about the muh pre-SIBOS dump or post-SIBOS dump.
There will be no news during SIBOS and we'll have to wait a couple of weeks probably.
I can't unload my LINK bags to swing trade without significantly lowering or raising the price so I won't even bother to time the market with this low liquidity.

Good luck with your 5k LINK.

>Chainlink:
>Sergey Nazrov is Satoshi Nakamoto

Pic related, ripple baghodler

You see the difference here? Riipple has a massive market cap you fucking idiot.

You realize all of that is already priced in into this 10 fucking billion market cap without a single institution actually using it?

>Thinking a $10 billion market cap can facilitate a $5.3 trillion/day market

Poor linkies, y'all just don't get it.

>muh market cap

give me 3 of your own reasons why that cap is of benefit, otherwise take your shilling to shit street faggot

I remember when people told me this about ETH only a few months ago when it was $89

I did my analysis, assessed it against my own criteria and reached my own conclusion. Subsequently, I went balls deep.

A faggot, they cried.
Deluded, they called me.
Destined to fail, I was.
Wojaks, I would need.

My life literally changed.

I have done the same with LINK at $0.37, OP. Your call - good luck.

nobody here called you a faggot or deluded for $89 ETH

Lets not bullshit each other here. You don't think people were saying that shit at a 100 dollars or when bitcoin was 600?

Yeah nocoiners and canadian plumbers so what

No, you don't get it retard.
All of things you listed are known are public knowledge, it's already priced in you dumb fuck. That's why it has this massive market cap.
Look at the XRP/BTC chart lol. It's like you want to lose bitcoin.

Now what about Chainlink, the only thing that's "priced in" is that they are attending a conference.
Nobody knows what will come out of it. If something does come out of it, I'll make more money on this in a few months than I would in 3 years holding Ripple.

Allow me to enlighten you, user.

- beastly use case
>(mainstream fucking smart contracts)

- rock-solid fundamentals
>(peer-reviewed white paper featuring Ari Juels)

- practically finished working product
>(v1.0 of network done)

- major partnerships and endorsements
>(SWIFT, Cornell, Gartner, WEF, ...)

- massive marketing event coming up at SIBOS
>(invited by SWIFT as the ONLY external crypto dev to do a demo)

- sky-high interest from some of the biggest players in global economics
>SWIFT, WEF, Capgemini all underlining the importance of smart contracts and mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Sources for this last bullet point:

WEF: www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
World economic forum talking about smart contracts and crypto as a technological tipping point, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Capgemini: capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
Massive consultancy and IT firm Capgemini devoting an entire report to the importance of smart contracts, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com and Sergey Nazarov by name as the only providers of a smart contract solution that can use external data

SWIFT: swift.com/node/39911
SWIFT itself saying how "Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Smart Contracts (SC) promise to transform automation in the financial industry, and are generating huge interest amongst financial institutions and technology providers."

tl;dr not only are the very biggest global economic players tripping over themselves to adopt blockchain tech, they are specifically lusting after smart contracts, AND mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com specifically.

>7. $15bn unrealised assets
This is similar to the "unrealised assets" owing to all the COSS holders who never received their dividends.

I would like to put a few btc on ripple too if chainlink moons, at the moment I need a big multiplier

Holy shit. How did I miss this?

I'm cumming so hard from these links mentioning smartcontracts by name

It is not, they belong to ripple the same as a pajeet owns his own stash, what they can do is use it as jetfuel to smash the shit out of any competitor

Here's Gartner talking about Chainlink.

Does anyone else jerk off while taking a shit? I like to make a game of it. I rock my cock back and forth while I'm working out a turd and make race car noises. I call it my dick shift. I like to blow my load on a major blockage. The distended anus really stimulates the prostate.

Lol, are you kidding?

I posted a screenshot of my buy on Poloniex, it had like 30 replies - each of them assiduously explaining exactly why I was retarded, and precisely how hard I was going to fuck myself for being so retarded.

Makes me chuckle thinking about it now

guy,
can I buy link only on cryptopia ?

I want to buy some.
should I wait for during the conference ?
there will be the usual news dip right ?

>can I buy link only on cryptopia ?
only on yobit

HAHAHAHHAA

those are not innovations

makes you think hey faggot?

when the FUD is so hard you usually know it is going to be a massive thing. however I think the entry point right now is bad. nobody knows if the "sibos (no) news" dump will be a self full-filling prophecy because small sparks can ignite big dumps. best entry point will be when it is stable for a while, even if you miss out some possible gains now.

with the BTC madness rally it is not worth the risk now - but that goes for every other alt coin right now.

I'm going a bit crazy right now.
it's not on yobit ,also not on binance and not on cex.
where is it ?

Nah because there is some big money on this board that understand how good link really is. The only dumpers will be the weak hands holding a few thousand coins and don't understand what it does.

I think that's where all the buy wall/sell wall manipulation came from: actual investors keepin the price level to make sure babby-handed vaginas don't wreck this project with their emotional trading.