Veeky Forums in real life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AvWp1ND7XuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

possibly the worst video i have ever watched

lol'd at 5:10

cringiest part is how the blue guy thinks he's impressive

>watching till 5:10

Delray Misfits is basically dead, I guess these autistic fucks are here to fill the gap.

I wish I had gym bros. Even if it were these fucks I would still enjoy it just so I could cringe and laugh behind their backs.

>the fat guy nervously laughing every time he gets bullied

A-at least he has people to hang out with.

What's the tldw

>mfw found a partner today

hopefully he's not a complete fag

>bitch
>fuck you

These are the people who listen to kali muscles are and bee musical lymeric.

Kinda Feel bad for the big guy, he looks like he could probably be good at this with a little effort and some good coaching

But instead the only two people he has are the two twats fucking with him and calling him fat for 15 minutes

>he hasn't seen the Dale chance videos

And in reality they Probably fuck with him 24/7 but keep him around because they know if he goes off on his own and got serious he would out-lift them both in a second.

admit it tho, you kek'd at the shirt raising....fat people keep lowering their shirt to hide the gut, can't let that happen m8, gotta be real with em

Naw, you can be real without being a little bitch, it's shit like that that stops people from coming back to the gym.

Lol too bad, that fat faggot deserves it, he could stick up for himself awhile ago bit he prob let them continue to fuck with him and he never did anything anout it.

No one is truly ugly or looks like shit man, if he cleaned himself up, got a haircut lost weight, yada yada he could be an average human bean

you're a phaggot and this video sucks

this is literally killing somebody emotionally, if you ever want to ruin somebodies life just find an insecurity, something they really are afraid about, not all fat people are insecure about their bodies, but anyways if you find that insecurity and pick on it you are basically just killing them on the inside as they use their bodies natural defense mechanism on the outside

Self-esteem issues if you been called fat and ugly for a long period of time you will most likely end up seeing yourself as such.

How the fuck is it killing someone emotionally? If anything it's making him not feel self conscious about it anymore. Everyones seen his gut now, he has no reason to keep trying to hide it. IF anything it gives him confidence, they're forcing him into the deep end by showing what he is most insecure about and making it like its not a big deal by pulling the shirt up.

>OP makes a cringe thread
>video has only 200 views
>fucking channel is called manlet fitness and everything looks like an ironic joke/parody of how retarded most fitness youtubes are ('chest ANNIHILATION') with the manlets being as obnoxious and stupid as possible
>OP is obviously one of the guys from the vid making fun of himself to fit in on fit
>fit is stupid; misses the dumb joke and instead just complains about the fat kid, even though they're bringing him to the gym and helping him improve
manlets will never learn

Why does anyone think they can make a fitness channel these days? Especially if they are benching 115ish.

how would you feel if your hanging out with 2 friends and theyre both with their gfs while you are alone and something comes up about being a lonely virgin, "isnt that right user haha". how would you feel or respond? not take it to heart and that theyre probably right and tomorrow your going to talk to a girl? unless you dont have any weakness user?

No one is better than me. I have no insecurities. You hear me? I am the best.
That scenario would never happen because their girlfriends would be busy sucking my cock while i shit down their throats.

because there's an audience

What audience? At best this will get 2k views and get laughed at in fitness forums. To have a good channel you need the right personality, which these manlets dont have seeing how theyre cunts to their friend. People want to look up to strong charismatic individuals, not DYEL manlets who try to put others down.

>bouncing 115 off your chest
lost in the first 5 seconds

OP plz go

nah man they commented on the delray misfits videos, and have a cringe name so I decided to check em out

Land whale stretching on the window

All I see are 3 guys goofing about. I don't think they're taking this too seriously. Elliot Hulse is more cringe than this with all his pseudo-philosophy

So glad we don't have any of this "gym culture" where I lift.

Is that yoga ball growing legs??

She looks like a tooth, kek

she looks like a fat version of the apparatus to her right

Were they actually playing a Kali Muscle song in the intro?

Thar she blows!

You don't understand how people work.
I'm sorry user, but I think you might be legit autistic.

I think you guys forgot to eat

The last 6 vids with Dale have been great you faithless shit.

youtu.be/AvWp1ND7XuY
Can you push out more quality 3pl8 squat reps than Lenny?

This guy locking out on deadlifts.

>6 seconds in
>the negro music begins

dropped.

He just laughs because he knows he could crush them

>that blonde QT in the back

>Roiding to do 4 lmao2pl8 assisted bench reps

Is this guy serious?
Fat dude is almost as strong as that faggot and he makes fun of him

lmao

she has a cute face and all but redflags are redflags man

So does Lenny retarded and isn't aware they're picking on him?

Are they all retarded?

Dem titties tho...

they dont really "pick on" each other, its just heavy bantz between friends