Is this an acceptable weight?

55kg
180cm

Am I considered normal at that weight? I'd like to put on maybe 5kg but I'm not too fond of eating.

What does Veeky Forums think?

You've got a bmi of 16, congrats, any sane gp would assume you're anorexic

it's normal assuming you're not counting the skeleton

It's ultimately up to you but in my opinion that's underweight by ~15-25kg.

No point in focusing on gaining weight if it's going to be fat, though

exact same stats. bump for interest

>I'm not too fond of eating
how? dont tell me you dont like to eat eggs, sausages, bacon, salmon, macaroni, pizza, hamburger, pies, chocolate, bananas, coffee and etc

Do you work out or do any sports

Cause it helps alot with your appetite

You are Auschwitz tier dyel

I like them in small quantities, I'm full very fast.

We don't eat much in my family.

>tfw 188cm 67kg 9% bodyfat and still skelemode.

This is either bait, or OP is an amputee

I doubt it.

then eat calorie dense tasty things that doesnt fill you up. a jar of peanut butter has 4750 calories. easily double of your daily caloric need. im sure u can finish it in one day

make shakes with whole milk, peanut butter and bananas, shit is very calorie dense, if you can't finish it, just store it in the fridge and drink it later in the day.

i'm 3 cm taller than you and 25kg heavier than you. I am a healthy weight, you are not

But then how am I supposed to gain those 25kg in a very short amount of time?

Eat a shit tonne and work out. When I was 16 I was 180cm and around 62kg. I ate double what I usually ate and in a few months I was around 75kg.

I don't think I could eat double what I currently eat, senpai.

that mix tastes fowl

THANK YOU SKELETON

I was 181cm and 63kg and very skinny fat.

Now I look like a regular person who might go to the gym every now and then (I go 4x a week), which was my goal to begin with.

That weight is not normal

Holy fucking shit user I laughed myself to tears for a whole solid minute, that was golden, I love you

wew lad.

Know a guy thats 179cm and 52kg and he is like a twig. He even has big veins on his stomach stomach. you should definetly eat more, you might even have cucked yourself out of some centimeters of height being that skinny.

Way underweight

im 171cm 85kg and struggle to lose weight despite having lifted for nearly 5 years.

I just want to be like 70kg or so for aesthetics.

>55kg
>180cm
hahaha omfg
i'm 183cm at 80kg and consider myself too thin
you're lower auschwitz tier

>55kg
>180cm
Oh god, i am 180cm too and with a weight of 68kg years ago, i was already a skelly.

You must be dead.

Fat shit

I slight breeze should really concern you

Yeah look he's spooky but you're probably fat

dude
are you 2d?
at 180cm you're supposed to be 74kg without any muscle

I'm 75kg, same height +/- 1cm and feel like a skelly sometimes. It's really weight that people can weigh 20kg less than me.

173cm 70kg here, I'm 13%bf

7cm shorter and 15kg heavier while not being a fatass, I think you're very fucking skelly

Sure, I hear that cosplaying as an Auschwitz inmate is pretty popular these days.

"No muscle"? That height and weight with low bodyfat would look jacked by normal standards.

But then how to gain weight? How many cals a day?

You need to put on 40kg

Used to be 59 kg back when I was still a 5'8 manlet when I was like 16. I took a BMI test and found out I was underweight. Right now I'm roughly 66 kg at 5'11 which is normal I guess, I recently went on a serious bulk for the first time due to a fear of getting fat that I've always had for some reason.