This could have happened

>This could have happened

IF only...

well, thank god the good guys won!

I once was in munich, at the airport i saw a line that went straight from the reception, out of the gates and onto the road. They never thought of turning or anything, just a straight line out the building. Why they didn't nuke Germany and all the puppet states is beyond me.

>Serbia - Ethnically cleansed

Literally the only good part of this map.

Awesome style

Never been to an airport before, why is this bad?

Imagine what this madman would've done with atom bombs

>germany slowly seeping into France and Italy like a cancer
Nice touch
This.

It's not hard to imagine that when you're in any type of building, queuing up, you generally tend to remain in that building. If the line gets too long, you can twist and turn, not continue on outside.

The fuck is that border with Italy?

>Never been to an airport
lmao

Oh, I thought he meant a literal line drawn on the ground or something

Whoever made this wasn't too familiar with the German language.

No, it couldnt.

Those god damn airports

>Nazi Germany surviving past the 1950s

It's pretty much general knowledge that the vast majority of neo-Nazis are non-Germans with a romantic view of the regime.

Oh god why is genocide such an appealing thing? I know it's extremely wrong, but seeing millions of people and ethnicities mutate or migrate is always interesting and fascinating, anyone can relate?

Good thing it didn't then :^^^^^^^^)

DO

>It's pretty much general knowledge that the vast majority of neo-Nazis are non-Germans with a romantic view of the regime.
Fucktards could at least try a little harder.

Germans and Slovenes that would have been Italianised.

I really agree. It's horrendous but the idea of one prevailing homogenous ethnic group that shares language, culture and civic-political identity is really satisfying to think about.

Didn't the Germans and Japanese split the USSR occupation at the Yenesei and Tian Shan? Everyone always leaves out that Siberian and Central Asian Portion the Germans would have acquired if they won. It probably would have been a buffer where slavs were used as slaves. But still am I not wrong? I just find the border really aesthetically pleasing. It also included a division of Pakistan if I'm correct.

So place like Poland.

Yeah or Japan, or a lot of the MENA region. I meant mostly larger conteints though. China to an extent I think 95% of them identity as Han Chinese but that isn't necessarily true.

Continent*

Lol same. Probably from playing too much EU4 and Victoria 2.

>checked
Like this

Yea exactly. Why don't people use this border? It's SOOOOOOOO much nicer to look at.

fucking post has got me masturbating

>germany ever had a chance of winning ww2

Btw the lines represent the difference between what Hitler wanted (Just a straight North South line) and what his advisers said would be better.

it really couldn't

More so than pregnant Anne Frank?

Was meinst du? Den einzigen deutsch Fehler den ich erkennen kann, ist die ständige Bezeichnung der Kommisariate als reich. Ansonsten erkennt man die LARPer wenn sie nicht verstehen, dass man die Umlaute als xe schreibt und man die Punkte nicht einfach weglassen kann, oder dass groß-Berta ungleich Esszett ist.

not really into anne tbqhwy

posts like this should get instapruned. I have no idea why these faggot mods let abhorrent posts like this linger.