What exactly about Eastern Europe prevented stable, respectable, productive nations from forming in the region?

What exactly about Eastern Europe prevented stable, respectable, productive nations from forming in the region?

your historical illiteracy

The presence of Austria, Ottomans and Russia all around. Poland tried many times but it was an impossible task.

>not including Greece

Slavs

why would anyone want to be respected by g*rmnoid westerners anyway, civilization is for weaklings
many of these countries removed fair share of g*rmnoids and thats a very respectable thing in my eyes

Turks don't really count.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder

But they are more respectable and stable then western pussies

No nearby atlantic ocean.

Serfdom persisted in Eastern Europe for far longer than in the West.

No natural defenses. The Northern European Plain has been a highway for invading armies for millenia. Think of the superpowers and empires through history. They all had great mountains and oceans and impassable deserts or the like to help keep out invaders. The only reason Russia got as big as it did was to obtain these natural defenses, even if they were thousands of miles away.

Slavs

Dubs of truth

Steppe niggers.

Like literally.

Moscow was burned to the ground three times ffs

Except they aren't and perform worse in every imaginable area.

>respectable

You mean in like a nigger who is the strongest guy in the hood way?

Well the world is not a schoolyard or hood, wealth, development, health and democratic values decide which country is better not how bald and muscular your neonazi anti democratic backwards population is.

Greetings from a human european.

>Democratic values
You were doing so well until you got here.

Polacks are steppe niggers?
More you know

Right who needs a democracy when you can just slip into a dictatorship like Poland right?

I hope you guys suffer worse than under Hitler and Stalin Slavs will never learn their lesson.

I bet you have no clue what you are talking about and never suffered under a totalitarian regime I guess you have to go back to /pol.

>US is founded on democracy and shit
>Russia is founded on kangs and shit
>Russia is literally nothing but heroin, AIDS, and despair
>US literally has so much food that people are dying of overeating

>Anyone who criticizes democratic values is a Slav
>Anyone who criticizes democratic values is a totalitarian
>Anyone who criticizes democratic values is /pol/
Wew calm down there lad, don't have an aneurysm

>Implying Russia hasn't been and won't always be a shithole regardless of the government
>Implying the US won't always be one of the best places in the world to live regardless of the government

G*ermany and R*ssia.

How many polacks leave for england every year?
And how about the inverse?

Greece wasn't always shit. They were doing pretty well up until 2006. But hey, pay denbnbnts amirite XD

Slavic blood.

Geography

Gommunizmu

You say that but polish nobles actually believed they wuz steppe nomads n shiet. Look up sarmatism.

>oy vey these Eastern goyim are so masculine and nazi and don't even like democracy, this is an outrage
t. Bibi Goldberg

Because they actually wuz

>Greece was good when they were spending sbove their means, plunging into debt and doctoring the fiscal reports
Literally the equivalent of a nigger taking out a mortgage to buy a new iphone.

Other empires coming in and breaking things up or giving support to one insurgency or rival king. Divide and conquer.

Nazis pumped ukraine with propaganda campaigns to better invade it. Then the same propaganda was used during the cold war. Then it's being used again in cold war 2.0. Now ukraine and russia can't be bros.

It's the flyover of Europe

The fuck is a flyover

weren't they fine until they got steamrolled by mongols?

American parlance for the interior states of the mid-west and rockies. The states themselves are not especially remarkable, have low populations, and form the American Steppe. They're called flyover since the majority of the American population will fly over them on trips between the major population centers of the east coast, gulf coast, and west coast.
Its not really the most appropriate analogy, but that's what user meant.

Then he's an idiot. Prague or Moscow are surely more important than anything in Scandinavia.

Read Istvan Bibo - The Misery of the small Eastern European states

It still kinda makes sense, as you would be flying over these regions to get from Western Europe to East Asia.

No, it doesn't. See

Slow urbanization, less trade, worse infrastructure, communications
Eastern Europe is rural while Western Europe is urban

Mongols, Ottomans, Austrians/Germans, Russians.

>civilization is for weaklings
t. subhuman

t. urbanite cuckold

lol, so edgy

Stay mad Dominitard.

i will, achmed

Communism

good post

communism and general slav shennanigans.

Im the dőminican and he isnt

>Blaming regional powers like Austria, Russia or the Ottomans
Create your own empire and stop getting destroyed then, its what all the decent western nations did. E. Europe has an eternal victim complex I swear.

civilization IS for subhuman babies needing their nanny state. Its innatural to the core and promotes being weak faggot.
Tribal barbarism is natural state of mankind where weak faggots like you wouldn't survive a weak

Chicago is certainly more important than anything in Alaska