How many of you are actually athletes?

Do you fags actually play sports or do you just lift?

>crossfit masterrace reporting in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4jLxVILsFE
youtube.com/watch?v=SuSS7YD8SAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus you posted this question and then repped crossfit? Hahahahhaahhaa LOL!

Not an athlete myself but thankful for a handful of friends who were former college athlete and got back into lifting after they quit their sports. Their knowledge of workouts, nutrition, and bodies still impressed me. They're the weird guys doing box jumps or overhead squats yadda yadda. Look like idiots in the gym but in better "shape" than the vast majority

College football QB

I play div1 tennis and professional events on break

>the sport of fitness

it's really the sport of posting pictures of stupid outlandish exercise to facebook and acting like a douchebag with nothing but your entitled ego to back you up

2/10 i replied

I play rugby

>crossfit
>sport

Freestyle wrestling and muay thai

I play racquetball

I cant even take this seriously

FWIW - I've played rugby since I was 11 (27 now).

I play competitive tf2

>Plays rugby
>Does rock climbing and speed climbing
>Several random martial arts that the Army gove you lessons for

Get paid to do them all and shoot people. Think I have the best life

Started rowing 3 weeks ago.Coach says I can go to a tournament if I keep it up as I have been up to now but I still have to use floaters on the boat so I dont know.Then again,if I keep improving as I have been and the tournament is next august well,I want to believe.

rowing master race

I want to use her belly as a pillow every single night.

I've competed at the national level in fencing, admittedly I come from a relatively small country, hopefully going to qualify for Tokyo 2020

>played one year in college soccer
>then in spring tore my ankle

I didn't do the second year because that shit was so stressful crutching everywhere and such a huge waste of time. Also it will kill muh gains again. I would rather just work, lift, and study. I can still play sports, but I dont anymore because I don't have top tier insurance anymore. Waste of time and money

former top wrestler in chechnya

Soccer 2 times a week, Kickball (drinking league) 2 times a week, Church softball 1 time a week.

I get bored easily...

Ciclismo at a national level.

Boxing master race. All your other sports are shit

Y'all must have monster quads...HOW!

>swimmer -missed state qual by 00:00:02

>crossfit
>sport
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im in the nba im good 2

I'm a D3 Ultimate Frisbee player at a small midwest liberal arts school, not sure if that counts. I play basketball on weekends and try to run a few 5k/10ks a year

>Ultimate Frisbee
>liberal arts

You are a literal meme.

>so many newfags in this thread
>mfw

kys

nfl linebacker

I'm imagining her saying "Get on the bed now and take of your pants bitch"

Carleton?

How do I unlock a hard protuding gut like this?

Was a rower in college.

I went to a shit school with a joke of a program, so it really isn't that much of an achievement. We had a fairly serious workout and schedule (practice six days a week at 5:20am, two a days fairly frequently) and did okay against other schools that weren't great either, but when we would occasionally go up against good Div.I schools we would get our shit wrecked.

I loved the sport though. I was always a cardio lanklet (if most people on Veeky Forums saw me they would agree I still am one/ 6'4, 185lbs) but rowing taught me the value of lifting for mass and strength.

pga golfer

Bjj if it counts.

If not, still bjj.

I masturbate. A lot. If there was some form of competitive masturbation I'd be at the top.

Box

I wish I could play american football but I have no time

When I'm not lifting I have box so I only have sunday to rest

>boxing and lifting
>two things that don't go together at all

Have fun not being good at either

There's this thing called the Crossfit Games and I'd like to see you last a single second in it. But whatever, keep spouting ignorance like the clueless idiot you are.

SHUT UP BLUD

That's the next Frank Bruno

>implying

deadlifts, squats, ohp and bench actually gave me more power
I've got sick power on my legs and hips and I've recently started to learn how to use it, could probably KO someone with a liver shot irl senpai, my left cross and left liver shot are my strongest asset at the moment

But you're half right, in the beginning it was awful because I was robot-like and didnt have good mobility on my hips and the likes
I would also get tired easily(shoulders) but it's been worked on and its way better now

I dont do retarded volume nor shit load of exercises, I keep it to compounds + dips, pull ups, hanging leg raises and one or two other acessories

I was an actual athlete before high school ended. Im considering joining the boxing club in my college now but cant seem to find any info on it other than "boxing club" listed somewhere. Either way who cares? Some people just wanna be strong or look good.

This is bait, right?
Please be bait.

xD so randum redditor

Climbing of all varieties
Disc Golf

Do those count?

dyel starter pack

Hurdles and fencing

Its fun m8, you should try them sometime

Practicing judo. Wanting to get back into TKD. Wanting to also into triathlons

I play club rugby for a d3 here in the states. Not very competitive, but it's fun. Played in college and joined the club where I live now for fun and social gains.

OP is a fag

HS provincial wrestler checking in, uni doesn't have it, and can't be bothered to make an effort to be start student-athlete. I do miss it though.

You clearly don't have any idea what it's about and get all your information about crossfit from joke threads on Veeky Forums so stop trying to be dramatic. Your local crossfit gym may have shit meme workouts because it's franchised and they slap the crossfit name on it to attract soccer moms and the zumba crowd without knowing what the fuck they're doing.
The Crossfit Games on the other hand is a competition that has the top rung of lifters who actually know what they are doing and compete in a show of strength and athleticism that is entertaining to watch for anybody who has an interest in lifting.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4jLxVILsFE

>assymetrical zipper abs
fucking gross dude

can i count shooting on state level?
(germany, so not k-tier but real sport)

crossfit games are for special snowflakes who for some reason don't do any well established sport like football(both eu and us), basketball, handball, swimming....

>entertaining to watch for anybody who has an interest in lifting.

yeah, shitty DL form and the wildride to snapcity is really entertaining to watch, top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=SuSS7YD8SAw 2:17 such athleticisim, much form

go away and bait on normiebook or somewhere else

most rewarding sport on the face of the earth

>muh "skill position"

unless you were a dual threat qb you're just a faggot.

t. d1 wrestler

DOTA

Used to play rugby since I was 10 up until 20 years old when the side effects of 2 concussions started to take place.

>Migraines during every game and training

Now I feel I am too old to start another sport, so I just stick to lifting.

ncaa football for 3 years. defensive end.
in highschool regional track champ and went to state 4 years in a row for high jump and 400m hurdles.
intramural champ in raquetball in college. this isn't much to brag about I know.

>I recently joined a support group for people who peaked in highschool
it's called crossfit

The top guys in crossfit look amazing tho. How can I get their bodies?

test

weight training
cardio
steroids

that's it.

I go shooting.

I guess since I started lifting a little bit it's easier to hold up my big heavy WW2 milsurp guns.

>cross fit
Lel you mean the poor form and obscure lift olympics?

That dude is fucking jacked

the link between sporting prowess and strength/conditioning isn't 1:1

what separates champions from gym rats is the mental aspect and knowledge of the sports mechanics and intuition. thinking that crossfit will make you good at any sport tells me you have never been a champion. those moments where you won a champion are the moments where you were mentally focused like a laser and everything just seemed to fall in place. if you think crossfit will make you good at a sport, you are starting off with a flawed concept.

I'm a lock in club rugby

You people are fucking cultists, seriously.

>When crossfit women points at you and says "bring me potatoe"
>hnng