Looking for work

Looking for work.

I am dead broke my life is fucked and I have no other options aside from consulting Veeky Forums. If I don't get half a Bitcoin this month it is over for me.

Does anyone here have something for me to do? I will be as dedicated as possible. I can set my sleep schedule to whatever requirements. I don't have a vidya addiction or anything either.

My specialty is political research and meme magic, but I will do just about anything at this point.

Please let me know if you think of something.

Tbqh I'd really like someone to ram a corndog in my ass. With ketchup.

Not sure if I can help you with that seeing as I am too broke to travel.

Is your anal cavity taut, yet malleable?

suck a dick and short bitcoin with 100x leverage on bittmex. you'll make it user

i will pay you to mail mushrooms from Colorado to england penis@yopmail

Well the doctor shoved something up my ass this afternoon and said that it was pretty tight.

Hopefully

I am outside the US, but if I can still help let me know.

if you're in europe even better if you're anywhere else im sorry

I'm in Australia unfortunately. If you or one of your associates would be willing to help me get out of this country then I would greatly assist your operation (have dealt with shrooms before).

Probably pretty unlikely but cheers for the offer.

OP this is very simple

> Get wagecuck job

> Live like the spartans and put everything you have leftover from wagecuck job in BTC

> Diversify a quarter or one third of your BTC holdings into altcoins

> Do not go balls deep in any altcoin and always be holding more BTC than alts

> Do that shit for a year, if you're not a complete idiot you'll be making some worthwhile gains, making your wagecuck job way more valuable that it actually is

> Once your gains can passively sustain you, quit wagecuck job and find out what you would rather do with your life.

Good luck

no worries learn to farm grow a patch of outdoor and sell it to asia you're welcome

I can't do wagecuck, job market in Australia is fucked atm especially for a uni dropout who has had a chronic illness for the past year. The NEETlife is coming to an end because Aus medical system fucked me extremely hard today and there is no recourse.

I fully intend to do everything else you said (thanks btw) once I get some initial capital.

I'm trying to grow whatever I can atm but there is not enough time. My teks are still in mycelium phase. fuck

Rob a bank faggot

It's tempting, but security technology has made it basically impossible these days.

This. Especially the live like the Spartans bit.

But mostly all of it

What chronic illness user? I'm Ausfag and there are shit tons of wagecuck jobs around

Crohn's disease.

>I'm Ausfag and there are shit tons of wagecuck jobs around

By all means show me one so I can apply to it and get rejected.

Seek.com.au

Been applying all year. No bites.

I even saw my old factory slave job on a board and I applied to no avail.

applying after its on seek is already too late. call around, single out desirable places that are not hiring but might be looking, put in a cv face to face and make a good impression.

forklift job mate.. let the forklift do everything u just sit there half pasing out al lthe time :D

Crohns is easier managed if you spend a part of your day on your feet instead of couchpotatoing btw

btw if you're australian (mate), do cannabis edibles for your crohns