Tfw driving home from the gym at night

>tfw driving home from the gym at night
>tfw never had a girlfriend
>working out for hours every day the last few years is the only thing that distracts you from being lonely
>see all the happy couples and cute women walking about
>most of them have tiny smiles they make while for their walk
>they all have probably had sex and my 23 year old, 6'2", 200lb Veeky Forums self is still a virgin
>sudden urge to drive back to the gym and work on X body part some more
>sudden urge to cry also

Can anyone else relate?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah i know dem feels mate, keep pushing

No faggot

Yes but on top of that I'm 5'7
Women, try to talk to me but i sperg out, my tongue suddenly feels heavy and i sound like a retard
Help

yes. I turn 20 in about a week. I hope it gets better bros

Fucking retard, go on tinder and state your height in your description with a Veeky Forums bathroom pic. Even if you are a fucking minority except indian or black youll get several matches. Unless your face is deformed. What the fuck. You are a god damn retard. Do it now. Idiot

>Fucking retard, go on tinder and state your height in your description with a Veeky Forums bathroom pic.

Nah, the face is what counts or I'd be fucking chicks left and right.

Been there done that, I have aspergers, I studder alot so I've never got past the first date, all I'm focusing on now is trying to bed a girl but i'm too autistic to get to that stage.

Now my hairline is starting to receed and i feel like my time is running out

Same but a month

>23 y/o, never been in a relationship
>Had numerous cute girls be into me but I'm gay
>Just want a regular fit guy to be with
>Go to gym literally every day because it kills time and lets me be around people
>When I get home after work and gym I just want to go to bed so I can start the routine over
>Have interests and hobbies but feel too unmotivated and lonely to pursue them

I'm not living, I'm just killing time.

>my 23 year old, 6'2", 200lb Veeky Forums self is still a virgin

I often wonder how many of the young, Veeky Forums guys at my gym are lonely shut-ins like so many of the people that post here (including myself.) I always assume they're total chads and slaying pussy left and right but maybe they just go home and make feels threads on Friday night.

No.

I'm still fat as fuck, but I have had a GF and regular sex partners.

Jeez. Social skills bro?

>but I have had a GF and regular sex partners.

I'd prefer them to be attractive and sane though

This is exactly right. At 6'2", and supposedly fit, girls will be on your dick. With no confidence, like yourself, you might not get top tier. Stop aiming for a GF, unless they are literally 9 or 10, and just try to get laid man. It's probably hurting your gains being so mentally beta.

Tinder.

>Jeez. Social skills bro?
m8 I never had them to begin with, I was that wierd kid at school with no friends.

When people see my FB page now they probably think this skinny guy turned hulk gets girls left and right, but I'm still just as quiet as I was in school. I've got the body, just not the brain

>walking through the gym car park
>gym is part of a big complex with a cafe out front
>walk past group of teenage girls
>have my earphones in but not listening to anything
>see them mirin and hear them making comments
>see in the reflection of the gym door that their heads have swiveled as I walked past them
>don't say a word to them

JUST

Try talking to women you don't want to bang. Get used to it. Compliment them. "That look telly suits you", "nice shoes" etc.
>it's not that hard.

I know that feel all too well, wtf do you even say to them? hurts my brain just thinking about it.

>Mfw she chose the cowards way out
Young people huh?

*really

Might give this a shot, since there's literally zero chance they'll judge me if they're ugly af

It's OK user, gay death with come soon and it won't even matter since you'll be too old to get a BF.

>tfw almost 24 and knowing its soon

yea man. Me in the same situation and i m 24 yo but i live in the middle of nowhere. In 10 days im leaving so i m gonna do something

>happy couples

They only look happy when in public, when they're alone she's constantly complaining about something and she's a total pain in the ass

>stopped working out out of laziness
>few months later acquire cute short gf
>6'3" 245 pounds starting to look fat, gf says im really cute and nice body
>started working out again a few days ago to make gf even more happy
When I see these no gf threads I just laugh now, you fags really think working out will solve your problems for some reason

this

Wtf!? I'm a weirdo and I have some social skills because when I wanna talk to someone, I do it.

Why can't you just push yourself and talk to someone holy shit. You can push yourself at the gym but not outside of it?

True as fuck

>You can push yourself at the gym but not outside of it?
Completely different. I know how to pick up a heavy thing, and then push myself to pick up something a little heavier.

It's not that I'm scared of talking to people either, I just don't even know where to begin. Like my mind is completely blank when it comes to initiating conversation.

it's really not that easy

Fucking this.
It astounds me how people don't understand it

Tbqh people in love dont bother me, they dont piss me off, they just make me give up

>26 years old
>ugly as fuck
>horrible body
>virgin
>two suicide attempts
>cry myself to sleep

literally no hope for me

You people need to be more intrinsically motivated. Do things for you. Anything you do, do 100%, maximize your potential in all aspects of body, mind, and spirit. Be genuine and courteous and good things will come.

Then you need to go to a bar where its super loud and they cant hear what you're saying anyway

Don't worry user, third time's a charm.

that's what my dad said

>start working out for her
>she says she grossed out by my mass and leaves

Oh well, time to create another tulpa

i almost chuckled

>6'1
>built and mired by several people and coworker
>Asian face
I'm not gonna make it

>39 yo male
>Haven't been on a date in 5 years
>Women my age are fat as fuck around here (Michigan)
>Otter Mode. Actual 6 pack.
>Women my age will look me over and bite their lips.
>They're all married.
>Dad-bods "front" around me when they see their women eye me
>Will try to start shit at the pub when I'm minding my own business just because their fat wife looked at me.
>Only qt near my age stopped going to my gym for unknown reasons

It just doesn't seem worth it to be Veeky Forums at my age.

lmao @ this delusional twink

the girls are looking at you because you look like an aids victim wasting away and the other guys are "fronting" because they used to pick on dweebs like you in high school and when they get a few in them the urge to do so comes back

Stay jelly, DYEL.

how did you fail at suicide? I'd just jump off a bridge, literally 0 chance of failure and instant death. but I'm leaving that for when i become a level 30 wizard.

1) failed overdose
2) someone caught me hanging in my room (and i don't meaning chillin out when i say "hanging")

>(and i don't meaning chillin out when i say "hanging")

Kek. At least you still have a decent sense of humor.

what did the guy/gal do when they caught you?

>I'd just jump off a bridge, literally 0 chance of failure
I don't want to discourage you, user, but apparently not literally 0:
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building
>Jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge still does not guarantee death, as a study of 885 jumpers found that 19 (around 2%) survived5,6, although it is likely some (undiscovered) suicides did not even make it to the statistics, meaning the likely true percentage of survivors is less than 2%. Still, the point is that it is possible to survive even jumping from a renowned suicide spot. Jump off a lower bridge and the chances of survival will be much higher.

I honestly think most asian guys look pretty gud (no homo) but I know women hold on this myth that they all have tiny dicks. I feel for you.

>zero chance they'll judge me if they're ugly af

That is where you are wrong. Even fat uggos are entitled.

but after talking to them you start to want to have sex with them, even when you didn't at first.

>tfw male and not a cuck

Don't give up bros.

If a ex-wizard like me can score a qt who is 16 years younger than him you can do too.

And I wasn't even that fit. Also below average looking manlet.

Nice numbers, but I don't believe you.

>ex-wizard
>qt who is 16 years younger than him
so how old were you when you hung up the wizard cape?

I was/am 36 turning 37. She is 21. Happend this june.

This.

Gotta learn to love yourself before loving others.

Fucking move somewhere else and bang a load of chick ten years younger than you. It will be piss easy.

>tfw no social skills
>no friends
how can i even get a gf?

I have a feeling that most of you guys have less than average looking gfs

>be me driving home from gym
>phone vibrates
>who's texting me?
>get excited, think it's the cute girl from the gym
>get home
>"you have exceeded the daily alloted data on your plan"
> gets me every time
I know that feeling all too well user

Fug I know that too. Working out made me less sad about it.

Nothing wrong with average women ya bozo.

I had an okay looking gf, but she was the best

always cooked me meals and shit

shame she couldn't put me over her family so we parted ways

arguably best time of my life

This, except it's usually my mom

>>Wtf!? I'm a weirdo and I have some social skills because when I wanna talk to someone, I do it.
Any tips bro? I'm just starting to do this and it feels actually good, because I don't really give a shit what they think about me, I'm just shy but I don't know why.

Seconding request for tips.
I'm not even shy, but I always feel like a need a good reason to initiate conversation. "Hey" just isn't enough because I don't have a follow up. If there's anything relevant that can make conversation I don't have trouble saying it, but 90% of the time I've got nothing.

with a random woman?

Are you trying to hit on people or just make friends?

Practicing conversation? Honestly focus on just observing things they are doing and work your way in from there. If they don't seem receptive then you can just move on.

i am a 6'2" 200 lb fit browsing a mongolian image managing website on a friday night

Fucking this, at last I see someone posting exactly how I feel. I can talk to the president if I have a relevant reason, but even if I see a person that seems interesting and I can't find a reasonable excuse at hand to talk to them, I won't.

Zinc, vitamin d, SSRI, nofap.

Good luck.