Which coins will be around 5 years from now?

Which coins will be around 5 years from now?

the big 4 plus one extra that almost nobody mentions except /x/ tier whales

Tezos?

Only link, as it has solved the Oracle problem

BTC, ETH, ARK, LINK, NEO

almost

All of them.

This desu.

WALTON

METAVERSE def senpai

Fuck off pajeet.

Big 3 + OMG

All of them technically, but none of them "oficially" (the use of crypto + exchanges will most likely be banned).

bqx baby, bringing crypto to the masses

B E A N
E
A
N

exchanges will most likely be banned

the ones that have been here since 2013
reddcoin, potcoin, monacoin

all over the world?
lol

Pretty much. Definitely all over the "western" world, Russia already planning it, China ahead of the curve. Then the gov bans outgoing fiat transactions to the remaining exchanges in the remaining countries where it's still legal.

I really hope regalcoin will get even more traction, it had 65% growth at some point yesterday

i signed up under someone big and is already at 1000 usd on the left side

It seems you're behind that curve

>Russia already planning it
and Putin told the banks to shut their mouths

>China ahead of the curve
China is regulating them, not banning them.

> US will ban it
'Murica land of the free? I don't think so.
If anything they will regulate it, but not ban it.

> Japan already regulated it
> Australia likes it too
> Sweden already barely uses cash so they can use bitcoin next
> Europe decided that banning bitcoin is a bad idea, and it's pointless to fight it

If I had more fucks to give I would also find you the sources of these claims but fuck it

Don't worry about it, I'm just concern shilling, hoping someone proves me wrong. I'm in the crypto game just as much as anyone here on Veeky Forums. Although I wouldn't put it past the EU or even 'Murrica to ban exchanges under the pretense of terrorism funding / tax evasion, etc., possibly in case of a financial crisis or a similar "casus belli" of war on free market.

>Implying bans are going to do anything and won't just cull the heard.

BTC LTC OMG ETH XMR

>Bergerland
"1776 WILL COMMENCE WHEN YOU COME TO TAKE OUR CRYPTOS!'- ALEX JONES

Wojack coin

Unironically byteball

None of them. The bubble will have burst and the blockchain fad will have faded away long before then.

>her

you don't think 0x or Kyber would be there? I mean if the point is decentralization, wouldn't there necessarily be one of these there too, or something similar?

Neo will be gone. Cap this.

These for sure:

BTC
ETH
IOT
ZRX
NEO

I'm hoping for:
OMG
SAN
DNT

BAT will still be trying to make their full Mercury update 5 years from now... fml

BTC, ETH, Monero, and Litecoin. There may be one other coin that comes up, but who the fuck knows which it will be, or if it already exists.

Everything else is just unpredictable pump and dumps. We need a mass extinction of this bullshit.

we all fuckin dont know, biz faggs are just to stupid. Technologie can change as fast as you can say hello.

The coin that isnt even developed now could overrule all we have seen so far.

. or crypto is just out within the next few years, nobody fuckin knows.