All you need to login is the private key

>All you need to login is the private key
>Can't change private key in case of information leak

How is this supposed to be safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=how do you go about encrypting your files?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just get a Ledger S Nano or some shit.

jesus where do you normies come from? if someone got your private key, they already have your coins. also you can make infinite amount of private keys / new wallets retard

>information leak

You know that the website doesn't know your private key right? The only possible leak is you being a dumbass and getting phished or hacked.

A virus or trojan could easily scan your files and find the file you keep your key on. Also if you keep it on a flash drive and plug it in. Doesn't mean the coins are instantly gone, it's simply idiotic you should send all your 30 coins to a new wallet for peace of mind.

gTFO I WILL RAPE YOU

And you're not useful here

why would you want to change the private key? just make a new wallet.

I don't understand what the problem is here.

keep your private key on a flash drive, not on the computer. you can print it out on paper too.

The fact that you need to send all your coins to a new addresses. It's not fast and it's not free. You could also have an address whitelisted for future ICOs.

I do, doesn't mean the flash drive couldn't be scanned by an infection on your PC.

it's only a couple cents for transactions and is still much faster than bitcoin.

encryption is a thing now

so? whats your point? someone could also run into your house and point a gun at your head demanding your private key or your bank card and pin. they could also key log you and gain access to your bank account. If you write your private key on a piece of paper and deposit it in a safe deposit box your money is 1000x safer than having it in any bank

but you are clearly just baiting with ico whitelists so idk why im responding

you are a fucking moron

stay away from crypto

This is how crypto work idiot.
Pairing public with private key to send hash
It's not like a password you can change

It's your responsibility

This is how crypto works. If you have sent an address to be whitelisted then it's not the systems problem that you're too dumb to keep it secure.

If I'm looking at putting into an ICO I will often create a new wallet strictly for that purpose. I keep my 'main' wallet private key in cold storage until I need to use it.

Again, this is how crypto works, if you lose your private key, you lose the funds. Do you want some recovery questions? A help line to call up?

Decentralized means you're on your own, that's the whole point. If you don't like the extra responsibility that comes with it then sell your funds and go back to your savings account for 1% annual returns.

I bet you use windows.
Also. I doubt any trojan or "private key scanner" is going to find your key if you HAD HALF A FUCKING BRAIN ABOUT OPSEC AND ENCRYPTION

>encryption

brainlet here, how do you go about encrypting your files?

google.com/search?q=how do you go about encrypting your files?

thought someone would explain it here instead of clicking shitty links in google

what is this and why does it open etherdelta?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA