Whatever happened to this guy?

Whatever happened to this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-ms8stvHJg
youtube.com/watch?v=7R-awYNRGSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he died from obesity

A couple girls searched for him, they danced a bit together and took a photo with him smiling.

They're probably having sex with chad while this guy is still fat and can't even see his own pen0r.

Did they get a dance party for him?

If I remember correctly, there was crowdfunding to fly him to LA where there was gonna be a thousand-person dance party in his honour

He got a huge party with girls and random famous people.

He made it. See pic.

His friends now call him the beast

He didn't die, he used this to kickstart a weight loss program. He is still in the process of losing weight. His instagram is somewhere, I don't remember his username.

And people say Veeky Forums never did anything good for the world

kek

Any pics of this?

I just assumed a ton of people said theyd invite him places but no one followed through as they already got their social media likes.

he met a whore

You guys don't actually do this shit right

this happened
youtube.com/watch?v=5-ms8stvHJg

>Oh no, they hurt the poor fatties fee fees :-^(

He's an adult, he can handle it.

People promptly forgot him after patting themselves on the back for pretending to be on his side.

The people ridiculing him were assholes and the people who took advantage of that to make him the sjw outrage of the week were assholes. Both dehumanized the guy for being fat.

Fat-asses should neither be celebrated nor mocked. Live your own god damned life.

obligatory where do you think you are?

>You are what you are and you just gotta deal with it
Yeah he was born fat, fuck those people who bully this man for his genetics

he wanted him to get spotted for a big party that user was a visionair

>the person who are doing these things might be in a lot of pain themselves

well she got that right

kinda related, anyone here taking dance lessons ?
I'm looking for new hobbies that would allow me to meet new people (women)

Not sure whether I wanna do traditional dancing such as salsa and shit, or something more hiphop-related:
youtube.com/watch?v=7R-awYNRGSM

I live in a big city so I can take pretty much any class possible

Wait hol up
So whatchu say in is
FAT SHAMING WORKS

The media literally victimized him, they actually transformed his man into a big fat victim.

He might not have thought he was a fat loser before but certainly did after women threw an actual, genuine pity party for him under the assumption that he's so disgusting that he never gets invited to parties by women or allowed to dance with them.

I hope he didn't kill himself afterwards because I think I'd rather die than be known worldwide for being a fat, pathetic loser that needs to be protected.

This tbqh

I'd rather be made fun of than pitied and infantilized by everyone

so did she blow him?

Most of the replies were people BTFO of OP. Cap got posted to several boards, including here, and the general consensus even on /pol/ and /b/ was that OP was an asshole

our boy hemmingway

he became a big guy

wtf i want to be cyber bullied now

The thing is, those people don't really care about him. They're good-looking, slim and popular, and he was a useful vehicle to virtue-signal and feel good about themselves. I'm sure he had a great time but the bottom line is they were patronising him.

lol i remember that thread , there were fat fags who got triggered .

>4u