Really starting to get fit

>really starting to get fit
>fat is basically melting off my body
>face gains through the roof and i'm not even at my goal yet
>getting lots more attention from human females
>starting to hate and resent human females more and more every day

Why the fuck is this happening? What exercise will help get rid of this? Is there some sort of stretching routine to make this go away? And no, I'm not gay.

Try stretching your mind. Meditate a bit and when you start to feel that hate acknowledge it and let it pass.

You are starting to realize how pathetic and shallow women really are congrats op

this was me 1 year ago

eventually you'll start to realize they're useless and can contribute absolutely nothing to your life, OP

maybe if your lucky, you'll meet a woman that can actually be worth something more to you than a wet hole

Post face and body

If you say so. I'm at least an 8/10 by now.

heath ledger, is that you?

> I was disgusting and women didn't fawn over me physically
> I am beautiful and women fawn over me physically

I don't see a problem you'll still scare em off when you talk

>atleeeeeeeeast 8/10

4.5/10

Haha, I get that a lot, but no.
It's crazy though. I'm a huge Chad now and I don't even want modern women. I just want an old fashioned qt.

kek

7/10
Good job bro. We're all gonna make it.keep going

You look like your 40, and your eyes aren't even. You're ugly, dude

>huge chad
>filename

betagayface.jpg

Learn pickup. It will make you realize that women are actually less shallow than men; when it comes to picking a man to be with.

I was 300lbs; dropped down to 200, hated women for treating me so much differently; but then I gained back a lot of weight while working, 60lbs; but women actually liked me more than when I was not fat because I'd learned how to relate to them and become more sure of myself. Being good looking makes the game easier; but it's not the prerequisite most of us think.

I was really awkward at 200lbs because I cocoon moded; no social contact.

you realize that everyone is shallow as well. You can be friends with an ugly girl, but no matter how much she tries you won't want to fuck her. Same thing with women, except if they don't want to fuck you they often won't want to be around you since they like fucking, guys seem to just hide this better, I don't know how to explain it..

TLDR: Everyone is shallow, you have to get over it and enjoy life.

dr mew is my savior

Women are just awful creatures, that's how it is. I wish I was gay, no homo, but I'm fucking cursed with wanting to stick my dick in evil harpies.

I see thicc David bowie

>people are attracted to others when they become mroe attractive
>people are not attracted to unattractive people
you wouldn't fuck a tatoo'd femisit bull-dyke rainbow haired hambeast with a beard, would you?

Don't sweat it OP

I know how it is, went from 330 to 250 over a year or so, went from being completely INVISIBLE to females, to attractive women actually initiating conversations with me as a stranger in public or waving while riding my bicycle and other stuff.

It's just the way it is.

I guess being 6'1+" and having hair helps

Heh... I used to be a chubby girl and the same thing is happening with me.
I hate how most of you are sexist pieces of shit that think I'm conditioned to act a certain way because I don't have a stick between my legs.

OP we have becone more attractive it's natural people want to be with us more and you know what's the worst?
My mother now looks at me with a face that says "I'm so proud of you" and she never did it before so get used to it.
You are bettering yourself and it's not that people are shallow it's just that we have become our better self

Blog post incoming --

I'm the same way. I started at 285 looking really fucking bad. Then I went ham and sitting at 230 rn. Still looking fat t b h, but MUCH less. I feel so much better about my appearance. I got some nice clothes, a decent haircut. Started going hard on school and programming. I got my life together and became an adult, focusing on improving myself so I can change the world after university.

Everyone else just seems immature and boring now. People my age are so lazy and don't do anything. Half the time when talking to people it just turns into me carrying the conversation about cool shit I've been doing or trying to get some kind of human response from them. They'll say stuff like, "Oh, that's deep" or "I don't do anything" or "I really should start doing more stuff." Maybe that's a biproduct of the town I live in for now though.

The sad part is I try and cut the bullshit coworker talk as much as possible and have authentic conversations, but it rarely happens.

I think there are two types of people in the world. Those who are truly nothing. People who are nothing are fluid, open to change and experiencing the world around them. Then there are the people who are a predefined identity, predetermined. Programmed. It's like living in a simulation sometimes.

But OP, you just have to be happy with yourself. Take the world by the reins. Exercise has been something that has helped me realize this world is you. If you become nothing, you can start to be all encompassing. Your "Self" will reflect in everything in the world around you. Do everything you want, people will come to you. You will find authenticity when you let go of all the bullshit and just go. Don't sit around and watch tv, don't let life pass you. Take the deepest passion you have, and fail at it repeatedly until you succeed. 5x5 life goals.

Since I became a swole-monster a few months ago I've noticed gay guys are highly attracted to me.

I even went home with a guy a drank his beer and made him order pizza then left. Nohomo obv