You people are so easily manipulated

You people are so easily manipulated.

This coin will be over $40 by next year.

Why? What does it do?

no shit op. but these biztards are to poor to care about safe 5x longterm roi so these imbecile insects have to gamble on shitcoins for 30x.

feels amazing not to be a pleb. srs.

what does this coin do?

they're keeping the technical side very hush hush probably because it's a game changer and they're gonna patent it before copycats can get to it that's why when they said "cash in cash out" "but we can't talk about that right now" you know they're doing things right and not like a bunch of dudes selling you a roadmap full of jargon.

how about you read the whitepaper instead of asking junkies on biz you retard

Not asking for the details, just the gist of it.

> COPING HARD

oh wow. also, what does this coin do?

The Train to Kyoto is getting a Plasma jump drive soon.

Literally sounds like a pyramid scheme...

I think he was being sarcastic.

oh shit sorry. then I retract.

the delusion sometimes transcends reality

STRONG BUY - pic related

Only idiots dont know this

by what time next year? because im feeling $100 minimum this time next year

The ski slope downward trend in the last 24 hours had me going full pajeet and shitting myself. We may have been duped.

I'm literally crying right now this hurt me so much. BRB, going to blow my porfag lizard brains out.

Last 24 hours?

Mate, scroll out a little, then scroll out some more.

I'm a big holder of OMG but keep forgetting that it was only $0.5 a few months ago. My biggest fear is this slow bleed-out euthanasia. I bought in at like 300k sats, then sold and re-bought at 207k, then bought some more at 167k, and want to buy more at like 140k - but am terrified it's going to go down to 100k and then 50k etc. etc.

FUCK man I'm just a Veeky Forumsraeli trying to make it, god help us all

yesterday it was a strong sell, lol

So was literally every other altcoin

Agreed, still the best alt no doubt

What are you using?

Why is is it good

Meh, holding since 3 usd and not touching it until 2022 at least. Maybe the second best if not the best altcoin, I love the project.

Wh-what does it do?? You retard. It doesn't have to do anything. It had vitalik as advisor.

the absolute state of OMGayers.

You can't even say "IT MAKES YOU RICH" because it doesn't kek.

this is the bottom for your COPE

> it HAD vitalik as advisor

Read the white paper, but: token is used to move money (crypto and fiat) inside Omise payment network. You get a cut of the fees for just holding OMG in the wallet.

Best case scenario, this trashcoin has a utility value of 3$.

The hype is over, deal with it.

>HAD
You don't even know what OMG is.

Vitalik couldn't pull out of this even if he wanted to.

Not even the big investors who are rightly bullish on OMG know what it is.

>$40 says OP
Add a zero. This coin is worth at least $200 right now AS IS.

>literally does nothing right now
>is worth 200 as is

>second best
What's the other one you're thinking of? Please don't say LINK.

Kiddies care about present day use cases.

>a clothing store likes us! To the mooooon!
It's retarded. You should be caring about potential. The potential is demonstrated by technology and by relationships. The mover advantage is helpful, but if you don't have the technology or the relationships to scale it doesn't mean shit. The clothing store will be the end of your network.

The relationships and the technology of OMG are so unmatched that it's ridiculous this board even talks about anything else.

And people STILL don't fully appreciate what the technology is. I'm all in OMG and my operating assumption is I'm retiring in 2019.

>You should be caring about potential.
>Worth 200 AS IS

You're fucking autistic.

> You don't know what it is
> Investors don't know what it is
> Even Vitalik is apparently trapped in this
> No product in sight
> Will cost $400

Ethereum is nothing more than a platform for ICOs AS IS. It's value is largely speculative.

For reasons you don't understand, OMG should be at near Ethereum speculation. And yes, $200 is the speculation, implying it grows much larger with actual products being rolled out.

>and the technology of OMG are so unmatched that it's ridiculous

not even an alpha version exists

I think the sanity of omg holders has already collapsed and they are hallucinating now

Maybe read the Plasma white paper. That's all the spoonfeeding I'm giving you. Faggot

Again you're a fucking pleb investor who only cares about working products TODAY.

No vision.
No imagination.
You're a chartist kiddie and I hate your kind. Enjoy your day trading faggot. Maybe try understanding what you're actually investing in.

>For reasons you don't understand

the fuck is wrong with you dude

apparently nobody understands OMG. except for you, the illuminated one.

I gave you an excellent starting point.

Read Plasma. Rub some sticks together in your 95 IQ brain and understand what OMG is.

okay grampa

while I do that, can you show the omg dev updates?

You'll never get anywhere if you rely on being spoonfed.

Stay poor

Should I buy OMG guys? It's the cheapest its ever been. No shills, just honesty please.

okay nice visions grampa

take a thorazine pill while you wait for $400

Absolutely. In 1 year this will be between $25-250. However much it increases this is a guaranteed safe bet.

hey gramps

this dude

is spoonfeeding. I think you should do something about it.

I meant this one

bruh go read plasma, maybe you'll become illuminated

>The relationships and the technology of OMG are so unmatched that it's ridiculous this board even talks about anything else.
>And people STILL don't fully appreciate what the technology is. I'm all in
Are you samefagging or just retarded?

>Tfw literally broke but don't want to sell my OMG

WAT DO

You realise that potential for something to blow up doesn't meant that it will. A lot of coins that are promising don't live up to their potential. You sound deluded OMGoy

Except 90% of those coins don’t have a reputable business behind them or billion dollar contracts and partnerships.

I

> nothing