In the end this is the final and most important key to losing fat

in the end this is the final and most important key to losing fat.

prove me wrong.

Nah, I weighed myself 2 years ago at 225. That woke me up and I became conscious of myself being a fat fuck. I used waist sizes of my pants to judge my weight. When I had to get an entirely new wardrobe I knew I did good and finally weighed myself again only recently to see a definitive number, 184. A scale often would have fucked me mentally

Op is a kitchen scale ya dip

OP meant a food scale, my smart friend.

Oh sorry guys I'm in the middle of taking a shit and not really paying attention.
I'm that case, yes

No, but it is the most important key to gaining muscle mass.

I can loose fat just fine, but pressing 2pl8 overhead took over a year of careful meal planning.

Dumbass

*grabs by the throat*
I already explained myself...kid..

This.^

By "in the end" do you mean like going for the lowest natty bf%? Because in both cases your thread is shit.

Stop! Please!!

just imagining how some stupid women would try to disprove this with "it fucks you mentally" or "it's opressive"

HAHA LOOK AT THIS BONEHEAD

NO MORE! NO MORE!

you're one special kind of retard

word...

After i started counting the weight of my food with this, results just started to kick in so much faster.

JUST

False. Weighing food does nothing but confirm the amount you are eating. Controlling the amount you eat is infinitely more important than measuring it.

/Thread

>Controlling the amount you eat is infinitely more important than measuring it.

you cant control what you dont measure bakagakki

>Buy food
>90% of food either lists amount on package or is weighed by cashier to price
>I can't figure out how much food I have without weighing it myself in my kitchen
>I also only understand weight, not volume

Autism

>you cant control what you dont measure bakagakki

I can cut my calories in half with about a 85-90% accuracy by eating one hamburger rather than shoveling two into my mouth. No measuring needed.

It's proof that God exists

What means is that it's much easier to keep track of your diet and your macros when you can quantify everything into the same units.
Quit shitting on those who need numbers to keep everything in order.

It holds no real measurement on reality but it doesn't take into account the increased force of gravity pushing you down onto it fpr a slightly heavier person. Trust me I use tumblr and it's actually triggering me just thinking about it

It's definitely key in reaching your goal weight and a big help in controlling what you eat as far as planning and creating recipes go.

Unfortunately, it sends you deeper down the rabbit hole of calorie counting.

I've never weighed my food and I've lost 40lbs so far.
I just estimate. If I'm not sure I overestimate.

Counting calories is more important than specifically weighing your food. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Recommend a good cheap one for this fat fuck (down 22 pounds, 56 to go)

>A good cheap one.

Skies the limit. If you've got Prime, you can probably find a calibration weight as an add-on item.

If you have a dog that's afraid of smoke low battery smoke detector beeping, then avoid scales that beep..

agree 100%
especially with pic related

>I've lost 40lbs so far
You're a fatty, of course you're going to lose weight by just restricting your food by feeling. Once you reach levels where you want to get into the 10% and below levels, you'll actually have to measure your food so that you get the calories and macros you need. Especially if you still want to perform well in the gym.

Which one is the right method to calculate with though? I always use Cunningham's on scooby's accurate calories calculator, because it actually changes depending on bf.

this

idiota

I don't use those to lose weight I use those to move weight

How does selling weed help you lose fat?

>of course you're going to lose weight by just restricting your food by feeling.
It's pretty easy to measure food by feeling

>Broccoli
>5 servings in a bag
>Split them up in to 5 bags
Wow, that was hard. Literally rinse and repeat for everything ever.

>Once you reach levels where you want to get into the 10% and below levels
Most people aren't there.

Eyeballing is probably the most egregious sin that people commit.

What a dingus.

Imagine what kind of super manlet you mist be to weigh yourself on a kitchen scale lmao

There's no reason to discuss this, everyone who isn't a complete retard already knows that misestimation of caloric intake is the number one reason for failure to lose fat, well, after being a lazy kunt.

Is this a meme? Never weighed anything in my life. Why the fuck would you need to?

so you get the kcal number. so you can follow a goal

It says on the package how many calories it is dumbass.

>They only eat preprocessed packaged foods
Wow you must be making serious progress

All my veggies, rice, and beans have how many servings a package.
My fruit I just look on MFP.
I buy frozen chicken, you going to fucking sue me mate?

I've lost tons of weight and made great progress just counting calories based on the servings.

It would work if he tracked his calories over a week instead of a day.

Literally just spent an hour making an excel spreadsheet to formulate an optimal protons subway sandwich.

Am I doing it rite?

Good for you. I cook in bulk and use a scale to get my own servings. Tends to be cheaper.

I shit money so I guess that makes sense. The idea of a scale seems pointless to me.

What if you make oatmeal? Do you just prepare the whole pack at once to know its exact weight?

suicide my dude

BMR calculator assumes an average
metabolic efficiency, an average percent
bodyfat, an average body density, and
an average everything else.
Since there is a small-but-significant
range of metabolic efficiency, and a
relatively-huge range of percent bodyfat,
and a large range of body density,
the calculated values are so vague
as to be nearly-worthless.