How to stop being beta

>You CANNOT negotiate desire. If you have to explain to a girl why she should be attracted to you, her vagina will dry up like a raisin in the Sahara desert

>She will resent you if she feels that she has to reciprocate your efforts with sex

>Women are NOT aroused by men making sacrifices for them

>You catch oneitis because you become fixated on one girl and adopt a scarcity mentality. This reveals itself in subtle (and often not so subtle) behaviors in your interactions with her, which more often than not drive her away. Keep your options open.

>Sex should ideally be preceded by ambient anxiety or discomfort of some kind. If you are regularly scheduling a "sexy night in" weeks in advance and commemorating the occasion with candles, scented oil and an Enya CD YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG

>Women care more about WHAT you are than WHO you are. There are millionaire CEO chumps who have to sponsor girls for sex and who come home every night to bored, frigid wives, and chad slayers on minium wage living on someone's sofa.

>By a similar token, “alpha” and “beta” are states of mind rather than groups of traits, and are very context-specific. There are plenty of men who are indisputably alpha in the workplace but beta doormats for their soccer mom wives the moment they walk through the door

>Attractive and arousing do not always overlap. Sure, your nice BMW, Master's degree and 401k will make a woman consider you as a long term mate. But none of those things will keep her up at night thinking about you the way she thinks about Mr Exciting

>Men and women love on different terms. Men fall in love for its own sake, women love opportunistically. Swallow this bitter pill while you can and save yourself a lifetime of heartbreak and misery further down the road

>Familiarity/comfort is anathema to arousal. Women cry a river about wanting Mr Dependable then go off to fuck Mr Exciting. Women need their imaginations stoked. Keep her on her toes and be unpredictable

CONT

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Women want you to be dominant with them but will resent you if you need this spelled out for you

>Peacocking has been given a bad rep by so-called pick up artists, but it works. The trick is to remember that a little goes a long way

>You have to create the impression that you are desired by the opposite sex and have options. Nothing will fill your girlfriend or wife with as much simultaneous dread and desire as you being desirable to other women and knowing it

>Like does not necessarily attract like. Common interests can get your foot in the door, but if she suspects you are tailoring your interests to better meet hers, she will be turned off instantly

>There is no "one". It's a social engineering meme that the people at the top want you to buy into. The only woman that most men will ever receive unconditional love from is their mother, and a lot of us don't even get that

>Do not mistake shit tests for female arrogance. It's their way of seeing how you cope under pressure and proving your mettle

>YOU DO NOT HAVE AUTISM. You have poor social skills and have internalised a beta mindset.
Stop making excuses and hold yourself accountable for once

>Women never, ever want full disclosure from a man. By laying all your cards on the table, you kill off the aura or mystery that endeared you to her. You must be a neverending puzzle that she would happily spend a lifetime trying to solve

>There is no Chad. He is an archetype that exists in your mind and who fleetingly becomes manifest in certain men that you come across at different points in your life. Everyone – EVERYONE - has to confront loneliness, loss and despair in life, just like you

>Not liking sports, cars, or the idea of being cannon fodder in some old man's geopolitical feud does not make you any less of a man. The only thing that will rob you of your masculinity is you not being in control of your own life

>To be alpha is to be irrationally self confident without losing your self awareness

cool story bro

Everyone but /r9k/ knows this you dumb fucking faggot. Shit thread

If a girl is cute as fuck but is a Coke feind should I go for it for a one nighter?

I had my chance last week as she came to me but I didn't want to fuck with it.

>there is no chad
Fucking delusional.

GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MALES exist, fucking face it already and save yourself the pain you delusional incel fucking cuck

Good advice, unfortunately most people here prefer to wallow in self-pity and blame ''Chads'' for all of their problems rather than try to improve their lives. It's easier to say ''I will never get a gf because manlet/jawlet/wristlet/DYEL'' than to work on your personality.

I literally just treat women as though they're worthless. I don't even care about being a virgin anymore.

How to become more dominant and authoritarian, more over if the girl is quite the dominant type herself?

Chads are born not made, its pure genetic lottery things.

You will find trashy Chads from poor enviroment and rich Chads with good raising and best schools

but they are both born chad and theri enviroment decided about their future.

but still tras chad > beta cuck

beta spotted

Someone's been watching RSD videos. Not giving you shit OP, I applaud it actually. Thier shit turned my life around

Dude you are fucking dumb.

I can just walk up to girls and say hey hows it going names user nice to meet you and bring them home that night. I dont need some fake persona or money.

Most women just want a man whose not a social idiot. I see 10/10's single because men are to afraid to approach them.

Rsd?

Aight yeah dude, I'll try that srs

If you look like that then no.

I was talking bout us good looking guys.

Real social dynamics, look em up on YouTube. A lot of guys here will talk shit about them and now it's a meme company. Not sure why, like I said I tried it myself and it definitely works if you're willing to put in the time and effort. Don't worry about buying any of their shit, they have tons of free content on YouTube that's more than enough

unless you're a male model you're not good looking just delusional

8+/10 and a 8x6 or you're literally just another faceless invisible cuck.

*how it's a meme company

Yeah okay dude.

I understand the frustration. Go fuck a fat chick they have low standards.

>tfw rejected by oneitis
what do
I feel fucking dead inside

I don't even want to fuck I just want to be perfect

I'm proud of that kid.

wait until you find another oneitis

Savage

Bump

It would of been simpler to say don't assume getting pussy makes you Alpha.
Since it negates most of your list entirely.

The base archetype of alpha man is someone who does what needs to be done.
The man with no name
Mad Max
Rambo
Take your pick, most of their stories don't involve sex. They involve a struggle and overcoming said struggle.
Most alpha personality types are not flamboyant, they are quiet wanderers.

The fact that a man has to peacock at all or try to show their worth is automatically beta.
The alpha establishes himself through actions, that's why animals beat the shit out of each other for dominance.

You want to be alpha, play a sport and play it for the enjoyment of the sport. The drive to be better and win will physically push you to continue to better your body. The mind will follow as you practice and learn to strategize.
Your brotherhood and peers will help to establish you socially.

Women mirin you when you try your hardest and win is a byproduct.

You can't be perfect unless you have blue, green, or hazel eyes.

Be superfit and dont give a fuck. End of story. Thats how you stop beeing a beta. Thinking about what she thinks about you, best things to do, how to act, that already makes you beta faggot. Be fit and dont give a fuck. And last thing... be fit but get yourself in situations. Dont be a loner. Girls will make the move. You dont need to do anything. Just be in the right place.

>The fact that a man has to peacock at all or try to show their worth is automatically beta.

All the men you've listed have a peacock item. Hell fucking Rambo's peacock has its own brand name even. Ever heard Rambo Bandanas?

Peacocking isn't about you wandering around like a dumbass with a 10 foot hat. Mystery did that because he was in fucking LA, where everyone was weird to some extent.

i kinda agree with this

reading these straightforward guidelines to being alpha is stupid.

more or less you're born and raised with the alpha personality traits

reading this kinda shit often makes the situation worse. I actually refuse to read this stuff, because even though its probably decent advice, the fucking SECOND you start thinking

>well that guy said I should be alpha and outgoing and dress like this and say this and appear this way

you've lost. you've lost your cool and you're no longer living in the moment.

and let me tell you, women can easily sniff that fake shit out

so yeah, get shredded, stop giving a fuck what beta males think about you, stop giving a fuck what females think about anything

and im sure you'll do great

Yeah. Tell yourself being fit is all that matters as your wife is fucking the other guy with good genetics who excites her and doesnt spend 2 hours in the gym

Pretty good OP

Basically, to sum up, dont care about other people, and be dominant

BE YOURSELF GODDAMNIT. Right babe?

And get yourself in social situations. Just be somewhere with your friends and have fun. The grills will come like the flies to shit

What if you don't have friends

In the words of my vietnamese dad

"You can be a good husband, you CANNOT be a good boyfriend"

>Translator's note: No girl ever wants to have sex with a sweet guy, and no girl wants to marry an asshole

that was really impressive that kid is a warrior

>There is no Chad. He is an archetype that exists in your mind and who fleetingly becomes manifest in certain men that you come across at different points in your life. Everyone – EVERYONE - has to confront loneliness, loss and despair in life, just like you

Can't be stressed enough. To remember, always, that all people you meet are fighting battles you know nothing about is to cultivate the compassion of the Hero.

Fuck all these beta faggots putting this good advice down and the people offering help.

If you're considering negatively commenting on this, consider the traits of the alpha:

> Confident
> adds a good vibe to people
> Protector of loved ones (Veeky Forums in this case)
> doesn't put others down
> helps people around him
> is Happy

So a lot of you just broadcasted your status as a low ranking, pussy, inflated ego, insecure fudge packer. Good day :^)

Women are so fucking complicated that sometimes I question if they are desirable.

I had the most alpha moments of my life on psychadelics
Somethinf about having no boundaries

What's hard about it?

Treat her like dirt and she'll stick like mud

more like fight or flight

Aye, I noticed the same thing. Completely changed my bitterness towards women's shallowness after losing weight; in that it only exists superficially. Understanding dissipates anger

That's not what chad is dude

Good thread
Especially agreed with , not giving a fuck is like the male equivalent of big tits and a firm ass
Bitches will want you, men will admire you, and life will be your willing bitch

>blog

Well, movie character's are a different thing, because their peacocking is scripted. Rambo in the script didn't choose to wear a bandana to pull bitches, but a dude reading one of these alpha guides who wears a bandana as a peacocking item would be artificial as hell.
The man with no name's poncho is, by the standards of these guides, a peacocking item, but some dude wearing one of those to the club would be a laughing stock.

Going out and interacting with people is how you make friends.

i was getting more pussy whenninwas a depressed fuck.

when inwent out with friends i would just stare into nothing with a slightly annoyed look, taking a sip of beer from time to time and thinking about wether or not i should kill myself. i didnt care about anything going on around me and bitches would just hit on me.

once i started lifting and my depression got better it's been a lot harder getting puss

>>Women want you to be dominant with them but will resent you if you need this spelled out for you

This. Right here.

It's why women always give shit advice when it comes to dating.

>The only woman that most men will ever receive unconditional love from is their mother, and a lot of us don't even get that

time to fetch the crying towel

They're not really that complicated. There is no "feminine mystique" that you cannot penetrate.

Just because you can't see the bottom of a mud puddle doesn't mean it's deep.

You wanna be alpha? Aim for the sky and don't stop short.

OP's advice is pretty solid but only a child deals in absolutes. If there's offspring in the mix you're just going to look like a psychopath by "doing whatever I fucking want".

But do girls know the fact that you are scripting your peacock?

>The man with no name's poncho is, by the standards of these guides, a peacocking item, but some dude wearing one of those to the club would be a laughing stock.

Not in LA. In LA poncho is simply "interesting" since everyone is wearing weird stuff already. In NY a simple earpiece/necklace/coat would suffice.

That's the problem of those guides they don't take it in account that literal aspies will be reading them. You adjust your peacock according to your location. Don't wear a poncho in Mexico either.

Same with PUA tactics. AMOG works in US where men don't want trouble. I once read a FR about a dumbass trying to AMOG in Turkey. They stabbed him in the ass. Or negs. Soviet girls take them seriously and simply leave. Or kino. Good luck if that girl is Italian/Spanish.

Beta detected

Seems like a lot of work

Hookers are a bether investment

You cant just become an alpha.

Personality, your outwards behavior flows forth from a biological basis. Well in between that there is also a chemical basis. Your testosterone mostly.

The alpha males who tell you how to behave, may be honest with what they are thinking. but they forget, or dont know, to tell you that certain thoughts need a certain kind of biomass to be produced.

Simply put, words rest on chemicals and on DNA. Those chemicals and DNA produce certain types of thoughts.

If you do not have these chemicals and/or DNA, you will not be preposition-ed to use them, to create them and to keep them.

Since most males are fat/overweight. Most males have low testosterone, and thus they have a higher percentage of depression, lack of energy, usage of anti depressants and higher amounts of suicidal thoughts. It is also the reason why millenials are getting laid so much less. Its not...because...they have or have not certain thoughts inside of their heads...

Read this book faggets and fix your body first

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

When you have a healthy amount of tesosterone, and your outlook in life has been made better, you then may perhaps try to hold into the alpha mindset.

I really wish I was raised properly and knew these things at a young age instead of painfully realizing them in my mid twenties.

how come /fraud/-ers are beta then?

>I want to be Chad

Good luck

If you don't look like the guy in the background, good luck

If you lift but have an ugly face / are generally beta it will not help you. Also, most people will assume you've been lifting BECAUSE you are insecure and could not get laid beforehand.

>how to
>stop being beta
>to a girl
I don't care about women enough to change the way I do things in my life. In fact, I don't care if I continue spending my life completely lonely. I'm not interested in keeping up a charade for something else I'm not interested in.

This 'become an alpha' shtick means nothing to me. Become an alpha and do what, exactly? Once I achieve this arbitrary status, what do I do with it? What desire do I fulfill with this new status? What do I use it for when I want nothing? Do I just sit here 'being an alpha'? What am I doing?

Do you really want to spend your life listening to conventional wisdom and what others tell you is 'right'? Do you restrict yourself because you feel like you have a sense of reputation or credibility to maintain? Why would you listen to any of that nonsense when everyday of your life you see how that worked out for others? You can see both young and old people going through the same motions that you have and will - What makes you think you're any different? What makes you think that you're somehow unique and are going to actually get anywhere doing what everyone else is doing?

Does the life of a person born in the DPRK really matter? If not, then why? This person goes through their whole life with ambitions, thinking everything in it is normal. Take the time to watch the streets in the videos shot there. I see both young and old going through the motions, just like anywhere else.

Maybe it's because I live in Eastern Europe, but the mannerisms of how people react towards things is exactly the same. The monotonicity, the attitude of 'well that's just how it is' and the realization that nothing you do changes anything.

Doesn't that put things into perspective? Don't you stop to think that you can look at your life exactly the same way? But what then? Look to philosophy written by people who through their biographies still lived broken? All I know that I'm a nobody, come and go like everybody else.

I look like the guy in the middle

my mind is pushing a constant barrage of thoughts to go and find a mate and have kids with. I think its just how I was programmed on a biological level, same as 99% of population

"only a child deals in absolutes"

Don't you mean a sith?

No user, you are the alpha
You have the mindset my man, the world is in your hands if you want to take it

>Women care more about WHAT you are than WHO you are. There are millionaire CEO chumps who have to sponsor girls for sex and who come home every night to bored, frigid wives, and chad slayers on minium wage living on someone's sofa.

>Men and women love on different terms. Men fall in love for its own sake, women love opportunistically. Swallow this bitter pill while you can and save yourself a lifetime of heartbreak and misery further down the road

That's what wanking is for.
After you ejaculate, do you still think about her/women in the same way? I bet you lose interest in the desire after less than 3 seconds from ejaculation. You know why?

Have you ever fallen in 'love' with someone you didn't also want to have sex with? Of course you haven't, because love is specifically designed to accompany breeding in order to protect the offspring. Even prehistoric mammals (close to mammals anyway), from the very beginning of the Triassic period would partner with the first thing they could reproduce with. The 'love' will return when your ready to ejaculate again.

Love is an illusion for sex. You only love things you want to fuck. Heterosexuals only fall in love with the opposite sex, homosexuals only fall in love with the same sex, bisexuals fall in love with both; how convenient that they also want to fuck them.

Love isn't real.

>letting this guy tell you who's alpha and not

Nice try Chad

Guys where can I find a qt introverted gf

library

Library

Those qt's always go there

The library is a quiet girls bar. Make sure the library a is decent one too - if they've been going to libraries for a long time, they sure as hell won't be going to a shit one.

Low frequency of people so 0 competition (assuming qt is single).

Only negative: it's a slow process, there aren't a 'selection' of women.

Library is to fishing as bars are to farmers market. In fishing you have to wait quietly and not scare away your catch - it can take a really long time to get anything, and you really don't choose what you end up with (unless you toss it back and try waiting again). The farmers market have many foods on display, so you can choose what you want, but the item will always go to the highest bidder in the end (in this market anyway).

on my dick

I... I've never been called a Chad before, thanks user

libraries and churches

Dont know for sure, but probably because natural high test levels are different from cheated ones.

Because the cheated dudes can get into "roid rages".

The dudes who also miss their cycle become depressed.

>nothing is wrong with the way women think, it is YOU who is the sole problem, and every fuck up is on you
>you are either alpha or beta, no inbetween

sometimes being a man isnt worth it just because of shit like this

>sometimes being a man isnt worth it just because of shit like this

off comes the penis

if i have to essentially reset myself just to appeal to someone that isnt gonna stay anyway, you can have my penis brah

im tired of being blamed when im not doing anything "wrong"

Then start not giving a fuck and you're already done.

if i dont give a fuck, why do i care about girls and what they think/want?

As shallow as sounds, he's right. In your mind that one girl is something special, but in reality she is not. She's simply one being in which you invested your emotions and made her someone - someone special - who she is not. Atleast not yet.

Believe me, once you find another Girl even only as beautiful as her you wont even remember her name. It's not the end of the World to get rejected by a cool or beautiful chick, you just have not seen the world yet. There are not only more of those, there are cities and countries filled with such, you just have to find them.

>TL;DR: Go fuck another girl you autistic shit

>Fuck all the other people, they don't matter
>But be social about it

Jesus Christ, at least try to make sense.

I agree with the points, but this post doesn't add any good vibe and it definitely puts other people down. Your writing doesn't communicate happiness or confidence either, try to practice what you preach man.

Sometimes you gotta put people down to pick them up again.
>Deadlift logic

> women fall in love only for opportunity.

basic thought experiment showing half the population being lower than average proves this to be false.

this is why you have autism

you can't see the world for anything other than black or white

0/10 or 10/10.

Objectively, the woman I'm into isn't very smart, has a lot of social and sexual issues and is maybe on the good side of average looking.

Subjectively, she is the most beautiful and interesting person I've ever met.

Just knowing that what you feel isn't fact doesn't do anything to stop you from feeling.

If your mission is to score and you're not scoring, then by definition you are doing something wrong. Try to be more goal oriented. Noone is obligated to like your "true self", so if everyone around you perceives it as shit, you either reconsider your principles or you stay lonely forever. I mean how can you be so sure that the way you are now is how you should be?

Unironically, and I mean 100% unironically I'm not memeing.

This reads like it was written by a male on the cusp of adulthood who is just starting to discover masculinity.

So like, 18-19 year old male I'm going with.

My advice to you is to calm down with the masculinity/feminity dichotomy stuff.

Calm down with trying to intellectualize and technician handbook social dynamics.

Move past the idea the only way to get laid is to be a 10/10 chad alpha who is a badboy.

Move past the idea you need to manipulate women/trick them.

What you're feeling is normal, and every young adult goes through it. But don't compound it by getting mixed up in this red pill tier shit.

Source: was a 19 year old male who went through this.

Even though the guy on the right will never be at that level he could always be better than than he is right now by starting lifting yesterday.

Why are women so hard. Is it easier to just be gay so I won't be lonely anymore?

Jus b urself amirite

so how do you get laid?

and shaving properly
and washing his skin
and doing something about that rat vomit of a hair cut