Natural 2 years

What do you think about my body for 2 years ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tHX9MaVel8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get leaner
train forearms directly

did you forget leg day every week the last few years

you forgot to squat and do abs. Your chest and arms are great though!

Where are your legs famalam?

My forearms are very good i think while I do not work much, best seen in this pic

Pretty impressive i must say. are you a machine or free weights kinda guy?

Start training legs m8
Might be your stance but from my experience I would tell you have shit lats/back in general

other than that not bad m8

did you forget to eat food

please get rid of those stupid clothes, you can do better

why is the room decorated as a BDSM dungeon

No, I'm not going to think about your body for 2 years.

And either you have strong traps or just bad insertions for them, however they seem dominant and make you look round up there. nothing to be desired. so only train them slightly and build stronger delts

I did it at home so i don't have machin for legs, but now i will buy and going to start

I start with bench, lat tower and weight of course, I would not have the motivation to go to the gym after work so I did it in my garage

>0 vascularity
Ouch. Sorry mate.

I love to much food so i am not very serious about dietetic, the most important thing is to eat well, pushing the cast and evolve on weights.

No i have correct lats/back, I do a lot of push-ups

thanx, but i love big traps like Tom Hardy

ESL as fuck. Learn to use prepositions.

Stats?

Soon bench in serie with 80kg

push-ups in serie with 10kg

Military Press seated 47 in serie

i wanna see those abzz mang

dont listen to this joker, big traps are good

I want see my abs too but i love too much food :/

if I have to choose between food and abs, i choose food,

but once I'm going well, I'll do a dry for maybe 13 bf

Please tell us how many languages you speak

guarantee you it'll take atleast 3 months.

do you even lift?

I am currently 75kg for 1m80, if I lose weight I will look skinny, I don't want that so i will wait for 80/83 kg and do a dry.

what is your wrist size bro?

pls respond.

You are like me.

I finally got my top 4 abs showing but theres a pizza here and you know gonna eat that.

you literally only did chest and arms for 2 years

17cm :/ at first when I started it hurt my wrist in curl, so it was hard to progres, but now it's good, I think that workouting has strong my bones,

I think that is a great advantage to have large wrist for heavy lifting but for aesthetic body
small wrists are better.

I feel you bro, i have the same probem with this kebab who makes me winks

I admit the machine translation is getting funnier as this thread progresses, but I'm also starting to suspect a Guccifer 2.0-tier troll.

>i have the same probem with this kebab who makes me winks
come on

I speak 4 langages, so forgive me for don't have perfect english

New pic with my best friend

bretty gud

Timestamp and I'll apologize in your native language. Until then you stole some dude's pics and posted them for attention.

Do Opels really still have nice simple A/C and radio controls like that?

LMAO BIG TRAPS NOTHING TO BE DESIRED

This is my beautiful polo that you can seen in my second pic, so i am wainting your apologize in chechen language.

It's just a Opel Astra, there controls and sound system are simple but effective for listen big rap music

OK that is the silly polo shirt that was pictured (why the fuck does it say "friendship") but you've already posted you face and torso so I'm still not convinced.

I don't know Chechen at all of course, and I only know a few Russian words. How about this:

Пyтин – пaлaч Бecлaнa

I have no reason to lie here... I don't care about my face, you or somthing

I posted just to have opinions

>I have no reason to lie here
I'll back off. You didn't have to delete your post though, Veeky Forums rarely does anything these days. Certainly not Veeky Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=3tHX9MaVel8

keep doing what you're doing and go for bane mode

fuck aesthetics

Veeky Forums don't scare me bro, the sound of Kalashnikov bullets was the music of my birthplace

When I started, he from Warrior was my model, I kill myself to shrug for the same traps.

you should TEST your limits

Your body looks exactly like mine at around 2 years.

Did you do bodyweight? Legs are lagging. If so, hill sprints are a good replacement for standard leg workouts.

so youre telling me you trained for 2 years and got this body? got a before pic?

What do you think about my body for 2 years ?

Without height, weight and ideally a before pic, there's nothing much we can say about your body tbph

I think this is a good point to have this level in 2 years naturally, yes there are always people coming to do better but it's really rare.

No now i don't do bodyweight cuz it has become easy and i hate longue series, but sure i pull up and dips with hanging weight

thanks for hill sprints I will see that

were you even conscript? blin

what about you talking pedaraz ?

I'll be totally honest; if you're happy with your body, that's awesome! You are in better shape then 95% of the normies out there.

Yet you didn't make that much gains for 2 years. You really need to re-evaluate your current routine and spend more time at the gym if you wanna grow some more muscles

Not that impressive. I've been working out everyday for just over two months and my body looks the same as yours except for the chest size. Oh and my legs are three times as muscular as yours look in pic.

I'm not OP but your body's description is irrelevant to the discussion

Those who find my level low, you have a better level with the same practice time and without cheat photo ? if yes, ok respect and i want your advise

But others who speak with their theoretical knowledge and what they have seen on the net, know that you will fall from the top when you see the reality of naturel workout.

>he posted without any proof